Post Verdict - Ross Harris Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even more Ross than herself really. Brainwashed...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

This is actually a show that originally aired in 2017. I didn't watch it then, but I remember a lot of you gave a blow by blow and my stomach curdled.

Watching her and listening to her, my impression of her has not changed. Her affect is so flat.

She complains that the media had no business at Cooper's funeral, but IIRC the family invited the media.

Ahhh, I thought it was new. I see from conversations on the thread at 2/17/2017 it first ran then. I missed it then.

I just went back and re-watched Ross' interview with Det. Stoddard, and I have one question that may have been answered - what was his actual "plan?" Was it to find Cooper after lunch, do his "distraught act" for his co-workers and then hit a button to purge his phone and computer history, but Cooper was still alive when he dropped off light bulbs, which meant a change of plan?

Clearly stopping where he did and then swearing at law enforcement until he got arrested couldn't have been "Plan A."

I just went back and re-watched Ross' interview with Det. Stoddard, and I have one question that may have been answered - what was his actual "plan?" Was it to find Cooper after lunch, do his "distraught act" for his co-workers and then hit a button to purge his phone and computer history, but Cooper was still alive when he dropped off light bulbs, which meant a change of plan?

Clearly stopping where he did and then swearing at law enforcement until he got arrested couldn't have been "Plan A."

Personally I don't think his plan was to "discover" Cooper right after lunch. There is no reason his co-workers would have stuck around after dropping him off. They just drove off right away as I recall.

I don't think RH was worried too much about covering his tracks. Even though he knew there was a parking lot security camera, he never thought they would check the footage and find out he lied by omission about that lunchtime car visit. Just like he never thought they would find out he lied when he said he didn't normally take Cooper to daycare, even though he did so over 80% of the time. He just wasn't smart and didn't realize LE would verify everything.

DaisyK, thanks for the good post. I agree -- I don't think his plan was to discover Cooper at lunch. IMO, I think he bought the light bulbs on purpose so that he would "have to" go to the car... I think he wanted to see if that poor little boy had already died -- knowing whether he was alive or dead would give him time to better plan his ruse after leaving work.

And yes, your point about his saying he didn't take Cooper to daycare that often -- why did he say that? Did LE have him that worried, or was he just figuring that since he (RH) was so much smarter than anyone else in the room, that LE wouldn't bother to check his story since RH figured they would buy it, hook line & sinker. SMH

What a conceited idiot, IMO. Well, RH, it didn't work did it?? Sleep tight on your luxurious prison bunk, and enjoy your powdered scrambled eggs tomorrow morning. And be sure to have a share for little Cooper who won't be having breakfast with you ever again.

And yes, your point about his saying he didn't take Cooper to daycare that often -- why did he say that? Did LE have him that worried, or was he just figuring that since he (RH) was so much smarter than anyone else in the room, that LE wouldn't bother to check his story since RH figured they would buy it, hook line & sinker. SMH...

SBM
RH was already such an expert on hot car deaths that he knew they often occur when there is a change in routine, so he told LE that so they would think his story was more believable, IMO.

He seem shocked that he was going to be charged because he was sure they would just buy his story that it was unintentional and not do a thorough investigation. Again being an expert on hot car deaths, he already knew that people who were generally charged for leaving their children in cars had done it intentionally and recklessly, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea