Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OJ did not become wealthier after he was acquitted he lost money and property, and still probably owes the Goldman's a ton of money.

If Zenaida Gonzalas prevails in the civil suit that is scheduled for August, she might get a settlement and put a lien on any future profits Casey receives.

I hope that GA doesn't consider suicide if things don't work out at home. I hope he instead considers writing a book telling the real 100% truth of everything that happened in that house. I hope GA knows that he could make a LOT of money with the truth. Much, much more than KC ever could with her story of lies.

Maybe ICA will write her own book, OJ style, called "Yeah I did it, so what?"

Nor shall a victim of child sex abuse be re-victimized as we saw here for poor Casey! George did exactly what JB said he did! Wake up my friends; I know for I have lived with perverse parents and mother had head in the sand!

UM..sorry for your pain and suffering. You should be livid that she used such an excuse to get away with murder. Jose hoped and prayed he had jurors just like you. And he did!

Couldn't George file a wrongful death lawsuit against KC?

I would really hate to see her get "rich" after all this, geez what kind of message does this send--kill your baby, and become wealthy?

what I wish to happen- Casey falls down the stairs outside the courtroom doing her victory dance for the cameras and breaks her neck. She is then left paralyzed from the neck down and CA gets to take care of her and wipe her *advertiser censored** for the rest of her miserable life.

This is my first real post so mods please move if needed. Is Caylees Murder now a open Homicide? Can LE still go after anyone for this crime???

Technically yes, but considering the amount of investigation that has allready been done, anything new is unlikely.

While they can't go after Casey any more, they could go after her parents if they wanted to and had evidence of some wrongdoing.

But most probably the case would be closed since pursuing it would serve no purpose.

I think ICA and Baez&CO will file suit against CA soon to force her to hand over all videos and pictures of Caylee that haven't been sold yet and for any of the profits CA made from videos and pictures of Caylee up until now.

Those videos and pictures are ICAs source of future income. She and CA will fight tooth and nail over them because they both want the money.

The major media outlets do not pay for "interviews". They pay to license the pics and videos.

I wish either GA or CA would file a wrongful death suit against ICA (I know, I know, never happen). That way, just like OJ, every penny ICA earns would be subject to lein and she wouldn't get any of it. I realize that means GA and CA would profit, which is revolting as well, but not as revolting as watching ICA having a good time while she parties all that money away.

Shell have short half life as a media freak...no doubt a ghost written book,I would hope no producer would be crass enough to offer a reality show.
I wouldnt be at all surprised to see her end up pregnant.
At the end of the day though whenever anyone looks at her they will be thinking 'Baby Killer' because that is exactly what she is.

If Caylee's father were to come forward at this point, could he sue Casey for wrongful death of Caylee? Remember that happened to OJ after he was found not guilty.

If Caylee's father were to come forward at this point, could he sue Casey for wrongful death of Caylee? Remember that happened to OJ after he was found not guilty.

who is the father?

I just remembered something about passports and being a convicted felon?

She can't go abroad being a 6 time convicted felon. Especially if she is on felony probation. A lot of overseas countries have issues with American's with criminal history being in their countries. So moving overseas is not an option for ICA. And yes she will always be ICA to me.

I find it kind of "funny" how there are about two general responses about Casey after the trial, and how much they vary.

(Okay, this is a bit exaggerated):

Response #1: Casey will get her on show on HLN and another show on MTV. She will win Emmy's for both. She will star in a box office movie about her trial, playing herself, and she will win an Oscar for it. Next will be an album that will win Grammy's.

Response #2: Casey will be completely forgotten by tomorrow. No one will remember her name. She will never make any TV appearances or write a book about the case. The millions of people who were shocked by the verdict won't care about it by the end of the week.

I'm not trying to make light of anything, or mock anyone's posts, but I noticed the lack of middle ground, and how people were so extreme one way or another in their posts, that I had to point it out.

I see what you're saying. There is a difference between being famous and being infamous. OJ is infamous. Amy Fisher is infamous. Tonya Harding is infamous. Octomom is infamous. ICA is infamous. While mainstream society will never accept these people and give them positions of importance or fame, a certain ilk will embrace them to make money (Playboy, Hustler, National Enquirer). Water finds its own level and what ICA will find is acceptance by the fringes.

What a legacy to be proud of.

I just remembered something about passports and being a convicted felon?

She can't go abroad being a 6 time convicted felon. Especially if she is on felony probation. A lot of overseas countries have issues with American's with criminal history being in their countries. So moving overseas is not an option for ICA. And yes she will always be ICA to me.

I don't think ICA knows you have to have a visa to be accepted into another country, or that visas are denied to felons.

And if she thinks any country, anywhere, will let her adopt their children she is delusional.

I think there is a very strong chance she'll be arrested again for some kind of theft. Hopefully not for a violent crime again but that is obviously possible. As delusional as she is, and I think she has severe mental problems, only intensive therapy is going to keep her out of jail again and I don't see her signing herself up for that.

IMHO - Casey Anthony will never return to the Florida home of the A's. She will be whisked off to the West Coast where she will remain (movies, *advertiser censored*, drugs, men, etc).

It's the Bella Vita after all.

MOO

Mel

She will walk Thursday.....Also I heard that the defense had a plan in place to get her out of town. I'm thinking she's going to stay with DS (in Ocala)

I predict she will do an interview in a few weeks or a few months with Oprah or Diane Sawyer and we will see the full act, all the crying, etc. to try to "rehabilitate" her image of how bereaved she is. She will need to do something because right now she is the most hated person in America (which she deserves to be!). These kinds of people are very convincing lyers, some people will believe her. I predict it will be a VERY good show.

Plus she could make alot of money doing that by licensng the photos and videos of Caylee!

This woman is a complete textbook sociopath so more trouble with the law is a distinct possibilty.
She's notorious as a child murderer who beat the system because her attourneys apparently were successful in empaneling 12 fools as jurors.
Call it Karma or whatever you want,you dont murder a two year old for the pathalogical selfish reasons she did and just walk away from it.
She wont come to a good end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member