Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, because she is too lazy to do anything to prevent it.

Ya know, life has a funny way of delivering Karma...pregnancy is not the only thing that happens when you have unprotected sex. Just sayin'.

Casey writes a book "If I did it"
Hopefully she will also go to Las Vegas with a gun...

But seriously, I do believe in karma and don't see Casey living the "Bella Vita" she thinks she will...

She will have another baby I will agree to that. But what I find really frightening is that she now believes she has fooled everyone. She believes she can get away with murder.

I thought the same, but honestly -- what man would want to 'get involved' (aka sleep with) with Casey Anthony?

Guys like the kids I've seen on Facebook talking about how "hot" she is. She'll find a man. He'll believe her stories and want to protect the innocent little flower from being so hurt and put upon ever again. Then she'll steal all his money and move on to the next.

I really need to get away from this :/

She's getting an RV and moving to Costa Rica. But seriously. No one in the A's household has a job. How are they paying for their mortgage, clothes, food, medical? Would she move back into a household with her abuser? Will GA have to leave or will CA and KC get their own apartment? The only one with a job before the trial was GA.

And I also agree that she would have another child in an attempt to show the world that she's a "good mom"

MOO

Meh...Casey obviously doesn't care what anyone thinks of her so I doubt it

I think that Caylee's paternal grandparents (and possibly father if he is, in fact, alive) will come forward and will sue ICA for Wrongful Death in a Civil Suit and ICA will lose and have to turn over all proceeds from any future publicity/books/movies/etc. to the grandparents that never got to meet their precious grandchild.

It is not justice, but it is as close as we can get now.

Nancy Grace should be banned from EVER saying Tot-Mom again! This is the result of the search for the truth...........she drowned! A jury has spoke and thank god for Jose Baez for his believe in JUSTICE 4 ALL!

It's a horrible thought. But from a Christian viewpoint?

Not something we have control over. Nor can we prevent. I thought about this today as all the thoughts of this case finally overwhelmed me. I feel a deep sense of loss. I'm grieving and Caley wasn't even my child? I feel defeated by the judicial system. But then I thought of other things as well that I have that ICA does not. Nor will she ever. And you, too can all think about the many blessings we have that she will never have.

I have a content soul. I have a content spirit. I'm right with the Big Guy upstairs and not only do I love Him? I have a great sense of fear for ICA as well. Not because of the obvious. But because as a parent? As a mother? As a grandparent? I have peace knowing that I've done the right thing even though I'm not the most popular person at times amongst my children. They love me nonetheless. They respect me.

ICA will have a tormented soul. Whatever happened to baby Caley? Will not go forgotten. There will be a child's voice to remind her somewhere. A face. Winnie the Pooh is still popular.

While there may be men out there that would give their left arm for ICA? It would be for their own selfish reasons. Will she have another child? More than likely not. As I don't know of many men even despite the selfish population of them in my experience that are in the world? Would want their name dishonored. Would want their reputation tainted. And the obvious per the history of this case? Would want to be biologically connected. I'm seeing a Manson movement once again. His children? Changed their identities. We KNOW they exist. I know they exist. But they were so ashamed of their parentage? They weren't even known to be in existence until a few years back. The media is not all over this wanting to expose them for the obvious. Look at OJ's children. Do we hear about them often? Not at all.

While it is a horrible thought to think ICA would want another child. Or even have another child? It's not her MO. She got away with the perfect crime. She knows everyone else can and will catch up with her as far as law enforcement is concerned. She and God knows what happened.

I see her going into hiding for quite some time. She will go into obscurity.

In the meantime? I enjoy my children and grandchildren. Something she will never be able to experience. She had the chance. Once. And we all know how that worked out for her. *sigh*

I wonder how long it will take for those magazines that will remain unnamed that offer instant ca$h (instant fame good or bad) for a little skin or sans clothing photo shoot. I think she will do this BEFORE she will be having any more children. Maybe a Howard Stern appearance? What will a "bat out of he77" do now? She would be smart just to lay low the rest of her life. NO PARTYING, NO PUBLIC APPEARANCES!! Alas, this will never happen.

Just google Karla Homolka (Canadian woman who assisted husband killing/raping young women). After she got out of a short prison sentence, she had kids. Public was outraged, but life goes on.

She'll have another one soon, for the money. I think the most frightening thing about this situation is that the criminal justice system just created an even bigger monster. She thought she could lie, cheat, and steal with impunity before - can you imagine what she thinks now that she's escaped consequences for actual murder? She will be believe she is untouchable and I shudder to think what her behavior will be like now.

I think this jury is really going to live to regret this.

That's exactly what I was thinking. She knows now her lies will take her everywhere. I hope those jurors get on google and see the real ICA. Those Jurors did not do their job. They didn't even deliberate for a day. What a bunch of losers. it's worth a time out if I get one. typing with tears running down my face

Nor shall a victim of child sex abuse be re-victimized as we saw here for poor Casey! George did exactly what JB said he did! Wake up my friends; I know for I have lived with perverse parents and mother had head in the sand!

I agree that Casey will make substantial money initially. I don't think she'll stick around w her mom, as she won't have any use for her any longer. Maybe she will move to Ireland and adopt. She would be wise to relocate, imo.

Ireland has been through enough in the last couple of centuries. They don't need or deserve Casey.

What if Cindy goes to jail for perjury and Casey and daddy live happily ever after....

sorry for my post, but I am extremely unhappy and sad and needed to vent

things will go back to normal. ICA will move back home, boss everyone around, be the baby again and get all the attention she hasn't gotten in 3 years. Maybe CA and ICA will gang up on GA and throw him out. ICA and CA can live their lives lying to each other day after day.

I'm having a lot of trouble processing this & realizing that there's nothing we can do about this outcome. No justice for Caylee. Evil ICA is gonna live it up.

I guess I'll just hang on to karma. But, why? why? why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase