Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace should be banned from EVER saying Tot-Mom again! This is the result of the search for the truth...........she drowned! A jury has spoke and thank god for Jose Baez for his believe in JUSTICE 4 ALL!

huh? what?

My prediction (or hope): JB is punished severely by the bar.

Nancy Grace should be banned from EVER saying Tot-Mom again! This is the result of the search for the truth...........she drowned! A jury has spoke and thank god for Jose Baez for his believe in JUSTICE 4 ALL!

So...KC is afforded her rights, but NG's 1st amendment right should be stripped? Caylee loses her rights under the Declaration of Independence, and NG should lose hers, too? Huh? :waitasec:

This was my first thought... She will go on to have more kids... :(

People are just too weak and scared to think for themselves and then act appropriately.

Today is another sad day for America, Americans, and the human race in general.

Every day I see more and more intolerance of the RIGHT things, more tolerance
of the WRONG things, and all of the principles I was raised with are going awry;
it's just so galling and infuriating and depressing.

i think she will... she will live a media life similar to Octomom. (Hopefully not 8 kids) but live off of her $$ from the media and be trailed by paparazzi and be pretty much despised everywhere. I wonder who will be her new friends...

How long will she survive on the 4K she receives from the National Enquirer? Guess there is always Geraldo too.

Please at least tell me that the better news sources, TV and print/online, will NOT pay for her to appear. I for one will not watch/read ANYTHING she is making money from.

Just google Karla Homolka (Canadian woman who assisted husband killing/raping young women). After she got out of a short prison sentence, she had kids. Public was outraged, but life goes on.

UUUUGGGGHHHHH, i don't want to google it because i'm already bummed enough, but you are right... horrible deeds go unpunished all the time. i shudder to think of what kind of mom she would have been.

to the OP, i had the same thought. although i do think unless she goes somewhere obscure, there will be a media CIRCUS if she is pregnant again and the public (and the pleseas!!!) will watch her like a hawk and report things this time if they see any shenanigans. I HOPE!!

It's a horrible thought. But from a Christian viewpoint?

Not something we have control over. Nor can we prevent. I thought about this today as all the thoughts of this case finally overwhelmed me. I feel a deep sense of loss. I'm grieving and Caley wasn't even my child? I feel defeated by the judicial system. But then I thought of other things as well that I have that ICA does not. Nor will she ever. And you, too can all think about the many blessings we have that she will never have.

I have a content soul. I have a content spirit. I'm right with the Big Guy upstairs and not only do I love Him? I have a great sense of fear for ICA as well. Not because of the obvious. But because as a parent? As a mother? As a grandparent? I have peace knowing that I've done the right thing even though I'm not the most popular person at times amongst my children. They love me nonetheless. They respect me.

ICA will have a tormented soul. Whatever happened to baby Caley? Will not go forgotten. There will be a child's voice to remind her somewhere. A face. Winnie the Pooh is still popular.

While there may be men out there that would give their left arm for ICA? It would be for their own selfish reasons. Will she have another child? More than likely not. As I don't know of many men even despite the selfish population of them in my experience that are in the world? Would want their name dishonored. Would want their reputation tainted. And the obvious per the history of this case? Would want to be biologically connected. I'm seeing a Manson movement once again. His children? Changed their identities. We KNOW they exist. I know they exist. But they were so ashamed of their parentage? They weren't even known to be in existence until a few years back. The media is not all over this wanting to expose them for the obvious. Look at OJ's children. Do we hear about them often? Not at all.

While it is a horrible thought to think ICA would want another child. Or even have another child? It's not her MO. She got away with the perfect crime. She knows everyone else can and will catch up with her as far as law enforcement is concerned. She and God knows what happened.

I see her going into hiding for quite some time. She will go into obscurity.

In the meantime? I enjoy my children and grandchildren. Something she will never be able to experience. She had the chance. Once. And we all know how that worked out for her. *sigh*

I want to thank you with all sincerity for this post. I have your same belief system. I will admit to all that not only am I shocked by the returned verdict, I am shocked over how physically sick I am at this very moment. I did not expect either.

I've always felt that when people deny their wrong doings, we can rest assured they know they truth and must live with it. That they one day will be judged by the ultimate, their maker. In this case though, I am having a difficult time. I , right now, have so very many emotions running through me and not one of them are peace, or joy. It's sickenss.

I in my deepest of my heart feel for the jury. I do think that once they see everything that we have and know everything we know they will not be happy with their descion. I think some of the votes just may have been based on "I want to get home". I think that can be a problem with being sequestered. It is a very long time to be without family, comforts of home, and your very own life.

So for now I will know that although this case is over, its not over for those out there now who have just been murdered or God forbid will be murdered.

Right now I am going to go home (since nothing here at work has been done) I am going to soak in the bath, and I am going to pray that ICA who will always in my eyes be that hears and sees beautiful Caylee every-single-day of her life. I am going to pray that she will never get those last moments out of her memory. I am going to pray that ICA not be able to sell a book or movie deal to save her life. If she does --- that the money goes to child abuse victims.

For me and the rest of us here I will pray that the bitterness and anger does not eat us alive and that we together can make a difference in the lives of those who need us.

Well, one thing that could (or should) be done about Casey is...

...she should be sterilized.

She shouldn't be allowed to reproduce anymore....period......

She will have another baby I will agree to that. But what I find really frightening is that she now believes she has fooled everyone. She believes she can get away with murder.

Exactly! That's what I'm afraid of! She will have another child and then kill it!

Jose called her a *advertiser censored* in open court. Is this even a question?? She's probably been celibate for 3 years, I'm sure she'll be looking to have some "fun". Ugh.

Nah, she won't get pregnant right away.

She has to move to Hollywood and live the beautiful life under the stars. She will be co-producing (so she can have control) a made for tv movie called "Surprise Surprise - The Casey Anthony Story", she will also be writing a book called "No More Lies - The Final Lie". She will also have to pose as Playboy's "Hot Body" centerfold as well as Penthouse's "Party Girl" centerfold.

Somewhere between all of that she will have to shave her head and go to celebrity rehab. You know, just for good measures.

When the celebrity status starts to fade, she will get pregnant just to put the spot light back on her again.

As far as George and Cindy go, she won't share a dime of her blood money with them and will just laugh as they lose everything. She will continue to dig the knife in and twist it. Of course, she will use Lee to help her do that, by feeding him a little blood money every so often. She will also use the new child to help drive her father to suicide and her mother to insanity - by not letting them have anything to do with the child.

-sarcasm intended-

I posited this in the predictions thread:

I predict Casey will be pregnant within a year. New grandbaby and all will be forgiven. Not logical, I know, but nothing about this family is logical.

John Wayne Bobbitt is single and available.
Could there be a better match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member