Potential Biorelatives of Caylee wanting to bring Wrongful Death Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all the people's pictures I've seen, the one who looks most like he could be Caylee's daddy (at least in the picture I saw a long time ago) is.........JP Chatt! MOO If someone could post his picture alongside of Caylee's , the resemblence is striking. I don't know how to do it, but somewhere I have seen the two pics side by side.
I've pretty much just been lurking here since the trial, but I wanted to post this, as per your request.
JP%252520and%252520Caylee.png

I also see a strong resemblance (especially nose and eyebrows).

A very strong resemblance - is there anything that discusses how long she would have known JP? I also agree she didn't have many long term friendships. I think I remember she didn't really get along with JP.

According to members here, she followed Caylee's case online in a forum from 2010 - 2011... for a year. Just like we have done here.

Then in June 2011... it suddenly "came to her" that THIS could be the same Casey with the cop father and nurse mother that her son told her about having a daughter with.

She says her son told her about the child... either he was having a girl or already had a girl... (I've heard both versions from her) when she mentioned wanting a granddaughter.

Then, they didn't get around to talking about it again... and then he was killed. So it was either 2 months or 2 years after this conversation that he died.

He was killed when Caylee was 2. That's a long time to not talk to your mother, who you are close with and talk to frequently... about your daughter.

Casey told people in August of 2007 that Caylee's father was killed in a car accident.

This guy died in October 2007.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

It's pretty hard to believe she would predict that.

Is Casey psychic?
Just got lucky that he died the way she said he had, so soon after she said he did?
Set up the accident?

Those are the top few reasons I don't find this woman credible.

If I remember correctly... she also said she saw Haleigh Cummings in a restaurant?

I agree that JP Chatt still looks the most like Caylee to me.

Who did ICA tell in August 2007 that the father died? I have heard the story that she claimed he died on his way to Caylee's birthday party, but did she actually mention it in August?

Did Josh from Ga, Jesus Ortiz, and Eric Baker all die in the same month?

A very strong resemblance - is there anything that discusses how long she would have known JP? I also agree she didn't have many long term friendships. I think I remember she didn't really get along with JP.

I didn't really follow the particulars of KC's many "romances," but I remember seeing JP Chatt's photo somewhere and going - as you did - WHOA!

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137260&highlight=Chatt
From the Websleuth archives....hope it helps :)
(Apparently they didn't meet until after Caylee was born, so guess he's off the hook.)

However, she met JP after she had the child. There are a lot of dark haired dark eyed men in florida.

I really wish Al Taylor, the man who offered Casey a million dollars for an interview, would put the money up to fund paternity testing for anyone who believes they could be Caylee's father. Seems to me that would be the way to best serve Caylee and possibly get a wrongful death lawsuit against Casey when Caylee's father is identified.
Does anyone know how to contact Al Taylor?

http://www.wcnc.com/news/regional/S...s-the-father-of-Caylee-Anthony-125662443.html
SALTERS, S.C. -- A South Carolina prison inmate claims he is Caylee Anthony's father, and he wants to take a DNA test to prove it.

An Orlando paper reports Christopher Umberger plans to sue Casey Anthony claiming she harmed or otherwise led to the death of his daughter.

Umberger is expected to get out of prison in September.

As Maury would say:
...JP, you ARE the father!
Lol

I showed the two pics to my 15yo who didn't even realize it was Caylee. All I said was "what do you think of these two pictures?" And she says, um that's her dad.

I think KC and JPC met sooner and went their separate ways. Mutual friends caused them to cross paths again and they say that's when they met. Is it hreally beyond KC to lie? JPC might be lying too.. IIRC he wasn't involved in trial. Hmm. Interesting.
Sounds like a "stay out of it" for "no wd suit" trade to me.

Ok time to go make another tinfoil hat LOL :)

Seriously, someone out there knows they are Caylees father and they are not coming forward even knowing their child died. Caylee deserved a way better father, and honestly, I am glad he didn't come forward to try to get money over a precious child he never wanted to claim. I like the mystery of the paternity, truth be told.

Even though certain people wanted to pretend that there was no daddy or make whoever they wanted be him, Caylee does have a Dad out there somewhere. The fact that Casey was saying he's dead probably means that he's alive and well, but wants nothing to do with her and now this case. Men who may have slept with her can see what happened to George and Lee. The young man could end up being accused of rape and even murder. Caylee was denied everything, even a Daddy.

All fame-seekers are being disrespectful to Caylee. In TX, if the father was found he would owe back child support for the 2 plus years to Casey. Does anybody know the law in Florida?

According to members here, she followed Caylee's case online in a forum from 2010 - 2011... for a year. Just like we have done here.

Then in June 2011... it suddenly "came to her" that THIS could be the same Casey with the cop father and nurse mother that her son told her about having a daughter with.

She says her son told her about the child... either he was having a girl or already had a girl... (I've heard both versions from her) when she mentioned wanting a granddaughter.

Then, they didn't get around to talking about it again... and then he was killed. So it was either 2 months or 2 years after this conversation that he died.

He was killed when Caylee was 2. That's a long time to not talk to your mother, who you are close with and talk to frequently... about your daughter.

Casey told people in August of 2007 that Caylee's father was killed in a car accident
This guy died in October 2007.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

It's pretty hard to believe she would predict that.

Is Casey psychic?
Just got lucky that he died the way she said he had, so soon after she said he did?
Set up the accident?

Those are the top few reasons I don't find this woman credible.

If I remember correctly... she also said she saw Haleigh Cummings in a restaurant?

I agree that JP Chatt still looks the most like Caylee to me.

BBM: freaky! Hope they investigated that accident with a fine tooth comb...

http://www.wcnc.com/news/regional/S...s-the-father-of-Caylee-Anthony-125662443.html
SALTERS, S.C. -- A South Carolina prison inmate claims he is Caylee Anthony's father, and he wants to take a DNA test to prove it.

An Orlando paper reports Christopher Umberger plans to sue Casey Anthony claiming she harmed or otherwise led to the death of his daughter.

Umberger is expected to get out of prison in September.

Amazing feat! This guy manages to get Casey KNOCKED UP while he was LOCKED UP :woohoo: This guy has been in jail for years!

Who do you think it is? Don't leave us hanging.

I've had my suspicions that it could be JB (Caylee's bio father). It was very strange how soon she found him after it all happened. I don't buy the story that someone from the jail would give her a business card for a defense attorney that is private and not a public defense attorney. This makes little sense to me. I strongly believe that JB could be the one. MOO, of course!

Florida’s statute of limitations for filing wrongful death lawsuits is two years, and the delayed discovery rule that applies to some negligence and personal injury claims does not apply.

Step Back...they are coming out of the woodwork. This guy may be the first of many.
Yawn.

BREAKING NEWS!

Prinz von Anhalt demands DNA testing, says he's the father of Caylee Anthony.

(joking, of course)

I've had my suspicions that it could be JB (Caylee's bio father). It was very strange how soon she found him after it all happened. I don't buy the story that someone from the jail would give her a business card for a defense attorney that is private and not a public defense attorney. This makes little sense to me. I strongly believe that JB could be the one. MOO, of course!

Only thing is, wouldn't he be pretty angry about what she did with his child?

Seriously, someone out there knows they are Caylees father and they are not coming forward even knowing their child died. Caylee deserved a way better father, and honestly, I am glad he didn't come forward to try to get money over a precious child he never wanted to claim. I like the mystery of the paternity, truth be told.

Even if the real father did come forward now I think he'd have a difficult time winning a wrongful death suit because he could not claim to have suffered mental pain and suffering (a criteria in Florida for a wrongful death suit) as a result of the death of a child he never knew.

There's another woman who's making the same claim, regarding her dead son:

http://www.insideedition.com/news/6571/casey-anthonys-legal-woes-continue.aspx

I think all the scam artists are going to come out of the woodwork to try to "cash in" via a wrongful death suit. The DNA test will end their claims quickly, but in the meantime, they get attention.

I hope everyone who has had sex with her comes out of the wood work. SOMEONE is Caylee's dad. Someone that she never even told. Someone who never got to hold Caylee. Someone, who has a mother and father perhaps just like George and Cindy who never got to meet Caylee. Someone who DESERVES to sue her azz in a wrongful death suit, after all, no matter how Caylee died Casey, was negligent in caring for her.

And who knows, maybe, just maybe, this male wouldn't be doing it for money but for Caylee. She very well could have kept it a secret from the father, especially given all of the one night stands she most likely participated in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74