PR/JR wrote the RN to explain their dead daughter in basement

PR/JR wrote the RN to explain their dead daughter in basement

• Total voters
Weird though.....JMK wasn't exonerated because DNA didn't match but especially because he couldn't be placed in Boulder.

I am really really trying to understand Lacy's logic here. :waitasec:

So she's telling me that if they would have been able to place him in Boulder he would have been their number one suspect even if DNA didn't match?

Heck,the R's DNA didn't match either but you can place them not only in Boulder but at the crime scene.And there is other evidence that points to them.

So....does anyone here understand this woman,except for those who just worship her for what she's done for the R's (not as a DA,a real DA would have done things totally different IMO).

Weird though.....JMK wasn't exonerated because DNA didn't match but especially because he couldn't be placed in Boulder.

So she's telling me that if they would have been able to place him in Boulder he would have been their number one suspect even if DNA didn't match?

Heck,the R's DNA didn't match either but you can place them not only in Boulder but at the crime scene.And there is other evidence that points to them.

So....does anyone here understand this woman,except for those who just worship her for what she's done for the R's (not as a DA,a real DA would have done things totally different IMO).

It's all political, just like Hunter who was afraid to indict the Rs. When the DA is in bed with the defence attorneys of the suspects, no indictment will be handed down.

It's all political, just like Hunter who was afraid to indict the Rs. When the DA is in bed with the defence attorneys of the suspects, no indictment will be handed down.

:clap:

I'm afraid to ask what IDI issues might be.:crazy: Guess I'd rather look deep deep deep inside to look for some Mommy/Daddy issues I might have.(not)

And what issues does an ARDI have?:eek:

ARDI don't like rapist who enter little girls houses AND they don't care for LE that doesn't attempt to locate such rapists. (Amy reports LE only took a report, that's it)

I'm afraid to ask what IDI issues might be.:crazy: Guess I'd rather look deep deep deep inside to look for some Mommy/Daddy issues I might have.(not)

And what issues does an ARDI have?:eek:

IDI don't like intruders entering their house.

It's kinda simple actually.
RDI's have not only one suspect but how many?4?And I didn't make the 2 R suspects MYSELF.It was the police,the FBI.

IDI's have............zero so far?

Amy's rapist is a suspect

she has rich person envy?

NO! I MEANT that she's one of the loudest voices claiming that anyone who is RDI must have rich person envy (the term is class envy, BTW). When I spoke of the smug, confrontational type, she was example #1.

That's pretty much it, yeah. Trouble is, JMK kind of "confessed" himself right out of jail. His story was constructed in such a way where if ANYTHING was off, he'd have to be let go. When that story broke, I was worried that they would railroad him into a conviction because he made himself such an easy target. Turns out I had nothing to fear. Lacy didn't even have the brains to FRAME the guy who said he did it!

:clap:

Double :clap:

NO! I MEANT that she's one of the loudest voices claiming that anyone who is RDI must have rich person envy (the term is class envy, BTW). When I spoke of the smug, confrontational type, she was example #1.

Sounds like a perfect Sith. :blowkiss:

Sounds like a perfect Sith. :blowkiss:

You have no idea, my friend. When I announced my conversion, she gave me quite a send-off. Let's just say I know WHY her site had an extra "B" in it!

Says who?I didn't hear LE,FBI ,Hunter or Lacy or anyone officially involved in this case stating it.

Has LE, FBI, Hunter, Lacy or anyone officially involved in this case discounted it and ruled this person out as a suspect?

There are too many parallels, and those parallels are probably the reason why this suspect hasn't been ruled out.

Has LE, FBI, Hunter, Lacy or anyone officially involved in this case discounted it and ruled this person out as a suspect?

There are too many parallels, and those parallels are probably the reason why this suspect hasn't been ruled out.

Well exactly.

You have no idea, my friend. When I announced my conversion, she gave me quite a send-off. Let's just say I know WHY her site had an extra "B" in it!

errr..mmmm.....

DOn't you recall Obi, Mace, and Yoda talking about Anakin?

"Yes, but he is arrogant" It was when Mace says "So the prophesy says" and "A prophescy misinterpreted may be"

I was alluding to "When I spoke of the smug, confrontational type, she was example #1." The Jedi are supposedly humble. Like Obiwan.

errr..mmmm.....

DOn't you recall Obi, Mace, and Yoda talking about Anakin?

"Yes, but he is arrogant" It was when Mace says "So the prophesy says" and "A prophescy misinterpreted may be"

I was alluding to "When I spoke of the smug, confrontational type, she was example #1." The Jedi are supposedly humble. Like Obiwan.

voynich, you really had to be there to appreciate it.

And if this guy was a suspect wouldn't above everyone DA.Lacy would be screaming this from the rooftops...But yet went after a man that wasn't in Boulder at the time..He was in Alabama with his family...

And if this guy was a suspect wouldn't above everyone DA.Lacy would be screaming this from the rooftops...But yet went after a man that wasn't in Boulder at the time..He was in Alabama with his family...

Exactly,not only her but the entire Ramsey spin team.

But you done said he was suspect thought you knew that for sure....But if he was caught I would hope his background would be check but since that time with Amy he must had changed his ways cause no other reported cases like that....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle
Back