Prayer & Request Thread For Haleigh, The Families & Victims

stilettos, I believe the lord has answered your prayer.:innocent:

IMO, this sort of thing has no purpose in a prayer thread.

Continued prayers for strength to those whose efforts may be wearing them down. For those whose hearts are in the right place. For the child who is still missing. Most especially, for the child remaining.

May your will be done.

KL, His Will shall be done.

I pray for the strength, peace, courage, and wisdom that accepting His Will may require of everyone who cares, from her immediate family all the way down to you and me and the other members of Websleuths who are following the case and care what happens.

Not sure if I should post this. It is based wholly on my own spiritual outlook which surely differs from others.

Also, I'm not sure where the illustrations from your post are --- if they will show up on my reply or not. So if my post turns out looking all wonky, I do apologize.

KL, His Will shall be done.

I pray for the strength, peace, courage, and wisdom that accepting His Will may require of everyone who cares, from her immediate family all the way down to you and me and the other members of Websleuths who are following the case and care what happens.

Not sure if I should post this. It is based wholly on my own spiritual outlook which surely differs from others.

Also, I'm not sure where the illustrations from your post are --- if they will show up on my reply or not. So if my post turns out looking all wonky, I do apologize.

Wonderful prayer, honesty is a wise course to take with the Lord, especially when we know not any way else to turn or go, we just have to "say it" as you have done. I know your post was pleasing, and we're going to get some answers and solace soon.

Your spiritual outlook is what makes it special between you and the Lord. Not everyone can understand our unique relationships with the Father.

~~~I pray special wisdom and understanding for LFlorida this eve from her Heavenly Father, as she walks the Journey in her life and in the case of Haleigh, as she careth for this little one~~~~ Amen

Thinking of those who have came to add their thoughts and prayers
for they shall not be let down
no, it shall not be exactly when we think and wish
it shall be at oh so such the perfect time
that shall be pleasing to us all

Together we will meet again
never shall we be so divided
our Lord will grant this prayer
division reigned high this time in our lives
tomorrow it shall never have dominion over us

Unity will be our foothold, we shall stand united
we have learned, we have wept