Prayer Vigil Cancelled because A's fear for their safety?

Casey was TURNED IN by her own MOTHER!

Absolutely. They have every reason to feel scared about going out of their house. The last 2 vigils have been disruptive and it's sad. It's their right to do so on their front lawn.

Unintentionally, she was bluffing. She has called her daughter a sociopath, yet tampered with evidence and allows her to stay at her house to protect her daughter from prosecution. Ted Kaczynski's brother, and the fathers of Jeffrey Dahmer and Mark Hacking did NOT protect them from prosecution, those families made them face the consequences of their actions and take some personal responsibility!

They cannot protect her from prosecution....if the evidence is there....there's not a thing the A's can do about it. They have merely allowed their child back home while she's out on bail.

They cannot protect her from prosecution....if the evidence is there....there's not a thing the A's can do about it. They have merely allowed their child back home while she's out on bail.

Merely? And just what do you call washing the pants and knife which were potential evidence????? I call that evidence tampering.

Merely? And just what do you call washing the pants and knife which were potential evidence????? I call that evidence tampering.

Maybe Cindy didn't realize they were evidence at the time? At the time, she was being told 'Zanny' took Caylee, and she believed Casey.
I'm not convinced Cindy intentionally tampered with evidence. It's possible she did, but based on what's been reported, I'm not convinced of that.

Absolutely. They have every reason to feel scared about going out of their house. The last 2 vigils have been disruptive and it's sad. It's their right to do so on their front lawn.

Maybe there weren't scared of what the protestors might do, maybe they were scared that they themselves would lose total control and go after one of the protestors. Lord knows, if I were being pushed to the brink day in and day out, I'd be scared that I would lose it and do something horrible to someone. People can only take so much.

Jeffrey Dahmer was still Lionel's son. Mark Hacking was still his father's son, yet these parents took responsibility for their monster childrens' actions, they didn't lie and cover up for them and make excuses. Sorry, the Anthonys love for Casey doesn't cut it in my book!
Not everyone behaves the same way. I will never fault parents for standing by their children.

Not everyone behaves the same way. I will never fault parents for standing by their children.

I will when they are harboring a potential murderer who happens to have killed their grandchild, IMO. I think they know it too. They are covering for her just like Jackie and Lee Peterson did for Scott Peterson, rather than make their child be responsible for their own bad behavior! Disgusting in my book. If I lived in Florida I'm quite sure I'd be out there with some of the protesters.

Why not? Because many of us, who love our children as much as you love yours, would not let our child, who told lie after lie about our missing grandchild and is suspected of harming that child, back into our homes until she started telling us the truth....and maybe not even then. Especially if this same child had previously robbed me blind and stolen from my elderly parents. I love my child unconditionally but I would never allow her to avoid the consequences of such hideous behaviors. But that is just me.
I certainly don't question how much you love your children and I'm not comparing your love for yours to my love for mine. But just as many parents would not allow their child back in, many would. Again, I see nothing wrong with their decision as it is THEIR decision to make and those of us sitting around judging those decisions cannot say what we would do for sure until we were in the middle of a similar circumstance.

Yep. And maybe with the hope that Casey would tell them something. And maybe fearing that if she had nowhere to turn that she might hurt herself. And although many, if not most, people here would probably rejoice at that, (myself NOT included), her parents would not want to see that happen.

Maybe Cindy didn't realize they were evidence at the time? At the time, she was being told 'Zanny' took Caylee, and she believed Casey.
I'm not convinced Cindy intentionally tampered with evidence. It's possible she did, but based on what's been reported, I'm not convinced of that.
Besides, washing the pants and knife wasn't the issue. Letting her come to their house to stay while out on bail was the issue.

I will when they are harboring a potential murderer who happens to have killed their grandchild, IMO. I think they know it too. They are covering for her just like Jackie and Lee Peterson did for Scott Peterson, rather than make their child be responsible for their own bad behavior! Disgusting in my book. If I lived in Florida I'm quite sure I'd be out there with some of the protesters.
You're entitled to that opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back