Prayers For The Anthony Family

I think forgiveness is the answer! wait just a sec...dont throw stones just yet.
Explanation: When forgiveness is given, you can start to heal and we all need that.
Does anyone rem what happened at Gary Ridgeways( the green-river killer) trial ?
The victims familys got to speak to Gary and A father of a victim told Gary that he was forgiven. Gary wept. He didnt cry, he wept! There was no remorse until the man forgave him. Just a thought... well KC I FORGIVE YOU! Please tell us where is CAYLEE?????

Forgive me if this show's my catholic school upbringing.

Praying is for everyone, I would think that since God forgives all that we should forgive all, at least that is what the bible teaches.

I pray that this whole family finds some peace. Everyone in this world has made mistakes, maybe some harsh, maybe some not so, but I believe everyone deserves forgiveness.

When I pray at night, it's not just for Caylee, It's for George, Cindy, Lee and more.

I pray for everyone involved directly or not in this case, including all of us, that they let go of the anger they hold within and try to recognize the situation and know that some of these people were thrown into this quick fiasco without warning and are doing their best to hold on.

Before anyone starts flaming me, let me explain.

Mods, if there is already a thread on this subject, please feel free to merge.

For anyone here who believes in a Higher Power, I think we all need to pray for KC and the rest of the Anthonys.

The grandparents are supposedly starting a national media tour, but in any case they have been interviewed extensively by Nancy Grace, etc.

I would like to offer a suggestion that we specifically pray that:

1) Talk show hosts who interview them stop treating the family with kid gloves and begin directing specific, pointed questions to them about the inconsistencies of their past statements.

2) Slips of the tongue will become routine and they will start tripping over themselves trying to keep the stories straight. This would benefit in all kinds of ways- the timeline, little details they "forgot" to tell LE, and maybe even the location of Caylee.

3) Pressure on KC mounts to tell the truth or at least begin to make mistakes in both body language and comments that will eventually lead to Caylee's body being found and KC's conviction.

4) And of course, that LE and the searchers will find this poor baby.

Logic is always good and I know to count on you to use it. Thanks for this thread and bringing home the issues that need to be addressed.

This is not a prayer, but very powerful. I am a full-time working mom and then come home to cleaning, dinner, homework etc. I read this all the time because I need to remember what is important. It will make you cry but I think it's worth it. It is one of the best poems/sayings I have ever read.

To My Child

Just for this morning, I am going to smile when I see your face and laugh when I feel like crying.

Just for this morning, I will let you choose what you want to wear, and smile and say how perfect it is.

Just for this morning, I am going to step over the laundry, and pick you up and take you to the park to play.

Just for this morning, I will leave the dishes in the sink, and let you teach me how to put that puzzle of yours together.

Just for this afternoon, I will unplug the telephone and keep the computer off, and sit with you in the backyard and blow bubbles..

Just for this afternoon, I will not yell once, not even a tiny grumble when you scream and whine for the ice cream truck,

and I will buy you one if he comes by.

Just for this afternoon, I won't worry about what you are going to be when you grow up, or second guess every decision

I have made where you are concerned.

Just for this afternoon, I will let you help me bake cookies, and I won't stand over you trying to fix them.

Just for this afternoon, I will take us to McDonald's and buy us both a Happy Meal so you can have both toys.

Just for this evening, I will hold you in my arms and tell you a story about how you were born and how much I love you.

Just for this evening, I will let you splash in the tub and not get angry.

Just for this evening, I will let you stay up late while we sit on the porch and count all the stars.

Just for this evening, I will snuggle beside you for hours, and miss my favorite TV shows.

Just for this evening when I run my finger through your hair as you pray,

I will simply be grateful that God has given me the greatest gift ever given.
I will think about the mothers and fathers who are searching for their missing children, the mothers and fathers who

are visiting their children's graves instead of their bedrooms, and mothers and fathers who are in

hospital rooms watching their children suffer senselessly, and screaming inside that they can't handle it anymore.

And when I kiss you good night I will hold you a little tighter, a little longer.

It is then, that I will thank God for you, and ask him for nothing, except one more day..............

I'll pray that Casey, Cindy, George, and Lee are all able to come to terms with what has happened. Especially Cindy and George, because I feel like the responses they have had have been out of the grief process and not because they are guilty of anything. I believe Casey acted alone and is still acting alone. We all heard the panic and grief in Cindy's voice when she made the 911 calls. We've all heard that Casey is not talking to her parents and telling them the truth.
I agree with this.

My heart is with CA, GA & LA. Truly.

May all of us here at WS never be placed into a horror like the one through which the Anthonys are suffering. May we never have to know this kind of pain.

Praying is for everyone, I would think that since God forgives all that we should forgive all, at least that is what the bible teaches.

I pray that this whole family finds some peace. Everyone in this world has made mistakes, maybe some harsh, maybe some not so, but I believe everyone deserves forgiveness.

When I pray at night, it's not just for Caylee, It's for George, Cindy, Lee and more.

I pray for everyone involved directly or not in this case, including all of us, that they let go of the anger they hold within and try to recognize the situation and know that some of these people were thrown into this quick fiasco without warning and are doing their best to hold on.
I'm very impressed by this post and by your compassion. I'm happy that you're here on WS with us.

I pray for the Anthony family and the community.

I'm very impressed by this post and by your compassion. I'm happy that you're here on WS with us.

Thank you. I'm here because I want to be. I'm not attracted to many cases, but this one has me so involved, both physically and mentally.

Thank you. I'm here because I want to be. I'm not attracted to many cases, but this one has me so involved, both physically and mentally.
I definitely know what you mean. Maybe you'll decide to continue posting once this case is "resolved", in one way or another. We can never have too much compassion.

Can't think of many more people that need praying for than the A's.

I pray for peace for this family and their friends/relatives, I think more people than we will ever know have been touched by this and my prayers are that they find comfort from each other.

I definitely know what you mean. Maybe you'll decide to continue posting once this case is "resolved", in one way or another. We can never have too much compassion.

I will certainly do so. This case, though, has taken the life out of me, I can't sleep, I hug and kiss my daughter 20X more a day and I want to find Caylee and I don't know how too.

I will certainly do so. This case, though, has taken the life out of me, I can't sleep, I hug and kiss my daughter 20X more a day and I want to find Caylee and I don't know how too.
I've also had cases take the life out of me. Kelsey Briggs is one and Riley Fox is another. (Don't look into those cases if you're already feeling the weight of this one.) It's not uncommon, it seems, for posters to occasionally back away from WS for a bit when they feel emotionally drained. I've done it myself a couple of times.

Continue kissing your little girl & try to take a break when you're feeling overwhelmed by this.

Sorry to go o/t everyone.

I've also had cases take the life out of me. Kelsey Briggs is one and Riley Fox is another. (Don't look into those cases if you're already feeling the weight of this one.) It's not uncommon, it seems, for posters to occasionally back away from WS for a bit when they feel emotionally drained. I've done it myself a couple of times.

Continue kissing your little girl & try to take a break when you're feeling overwhelmed by this.

Sorry to go o/t everyone.

Thank you have a good night sleep

I pray that the Lord will speak to the Anthony's to tell the truth and to bring Caylee home! I pray that they can see past their own needs and think of one innocent child. I pray that they can stop protecting the devil in their own home and cast her out! I pray that the Lord will make them see all these truths and give Justice to Caylee!

Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer, and AMEN

Amen!

i definitely will be praying.

I will pray that the truth will come to light and that justice will be served.

I'll pray that casey, cindy, george, and lee are all able to come to terms with what has happened. Especially cindy and george, because i feel like the responses they have had have been out of the grief process and not because they are guilty of anything. I believe casey acted alone and is still acting alone. We all heard the panic and grief in cindy's voice when she made the 911 calls. We've all heard that casey is not talking to her parents and telling them the truth.

But mostly, i'll pray that caylee is indeed alive and well. I don't want to give up hope that maybe her mother was correct about that fact alone. And i guess if she isn't on this earth then she is in the best place she could ever be, where she wouldn't have to grow up with a mother that didn't care for her like her heavenly father does.

amen!

I pray that God will give LE the info they need to find Caylee. I pray for all those who have searched and sacrificed time, money, and energy to find Caylee. I pray for everyone who follows this case, that we may find the answers. I pray that Casey will do the right thing by Caylee and her family. I pray for George, Cindy and Lee...that God gives them strength to endure this nightmare. I pray for all children, that they are safe, healthy, happy and loved. Amen.

I continue to pray for the Anthonys.
I pray for this nightmare to resolve for all of them.
I pray for Casey to talk, and to tell the truth of what happened.
I pray that wherever sweet Caylee is, that she is safe, happy,
and knows she is much loved.

I pray that this angel baby is found and given a proper burial.
I pray that everything the is in the darkness in this case comes to light sooner than later.
I pray that everyone involved in this horrific story GETS WHAT THEY DESERVE!
I pray that Casey gets charged and convicted with murder. We all know she did it, why else would you not report your child missing and party and sleep with every guy you come in contact with?!
I pray that everyone that has been following this story that has had sleepless nights, emotional break downs, more love for Caylee than HER OWN FAMILY, gets the closure and peace they need.
JMO

I stand with you, Hailiejade! Thank you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackparsley
Back