KY PROJECT KENTUCKY - Unidentified Persons Cold Cases

Did you hear any more on this one @bflocket ?
Nothing new. They're still unidentified. The mother and some other relatives coincidentally have some pretty common surnames and I'd heard of people with both names the same. So I was sure my mother of her brother probably knew them from school - but they moved to the area and would have been at our local school (then -1-12 as no kindergarten, preschool, etc) after my grandparents moved to Bardstown.
I still think that it's strange that it could be a man that is real and was in the local area.

I don't know if I'd posted it in this thread, but female (skeletal) remains that I thought could be related to serial killers Cable/Clopton is now on NamUS. They were found near the Nelson/Washington line in a creek near the Beech Fork, somewhere near Manton Road (KY-605). They were quickly ruled not to be Crystal Rogers.

Human remains have been found in Fleming County.

KSP investigating after human remains found

Published: Aug. 11, 2022 at 1:11 PM EDT

FLEMING COUNTY, Ky. (WKYT) - An investigation is underway after human remains were found in Fleming County.

Kentucky State Police says the remains were found Monday in the Goddard area.

The remains have been sent to the Medical Examiner’s Office for identification.

This is a developing story.

Copyright 2022 WKYT. All rights reserved.

I saw this on some Louisville TV websites. They're saying that it's female and that no foul play is suspected but nothing else yet. I can't tell if they suspect who this could be or not.

‘No foul play suspected’: Louisville first responders pull body from Ohio River

WAVE-3 (Louisville, KY)
8/19/2022
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WAVE) - An investigation is underway after emergency crews were called to the Ohio River after a body was found in the water.
MetroSafe said they started receiving calls about a body in the river near N. 6th Street and W. River Road around 11:30 a.m.

Investigation underway after body found in Ohio River in downtown Louisville

WDRB-41 (Louisville, KY)
8/19/2022
...MetroSafe said the body was found along River Road near 6th Street, which is under Interstate 64 near the Muhammad Ali Center.

Louisville Fire & Rescue retrieved the body of an adult female from the Ohio River. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

I do try to keep this spreadsheet as updated as possible and as frequently as I’m able. Rows highlighted in light purple indicate cases being worked by either DDP or Othram. :)

I’ve got a lot going on and often miss updates, so don’t hesitate to remind me!

Last edited:
I take this opportunity to congratulate those who have worked with and for the maps and for the cases in question, the maps should be made for each state, great work, my compliments, greetings from Ivan from Italy.

Great to see KY UP109554 found in 1979 has been identified, sad he is in Claimus.

I was going through old (unidentified found before 2005) cases recently uploaded to NAMUS and I came across this one. There's no age range or clothing description given:

Louisville, Kentucky, Adult White/Caucasian Female, 5'6", 150 pounds, found July 8, 1982, "Apparent hit and run victim found lying on I-264 East near Taylorsville Road exit", brown hair "straight, up to 7 centimeters", blue-green eyes, and "Striae (stretch marks) on lower abdomen"

I was going through old (unidentified found before 2005) cases recently uploaded to NAMUS and I came across this one. There's no age range or clothing description given:

Louisville, Kentucky, Adult White/Caucasian Female, 5'6", 150 pounds, found July 8, 1982, "Apparent hit and run victim found lying on I-264 East near Taylorsville Road exit", brown hair "straight, up to 7 centimeters", blue-green eyes, and "Striae (stretch marks) on lower abdomen"

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back