Protestors already gathering at Anthony home in anticipation of CA release from jail.

Arrested for what?

They didn't say, sorry. IMHO, maybe more financial crimes? They seem to get her thrown back in the slammer pretty quickly!

Now I'm torn...On the chat with TP and LP, they seem to think there's a chance Casey will be re-arrested, maybe even before she gets outta jail. Torn because I'd almost like to see her arrive home with the protestors outside and her daring to wear her "Have you seen me" Caylee shirt. Hmmmm.

That thought has occurred to me. As much as I'd like to see her face the protesters again, I want her to stay in jail more.

Plus, I cannot imagine being one of their neighbors. It must be awful to have that much disruption around you 24/7.

Who knows? It could be anything at this point. If not murder yet....then most likely stealing. That's my guess anyway.

Prefacing this with a BIG IMHO: I hope LE doesn't bow to the pressures that the A family is trying to put on them. IMO, they're almost trying to "provoke" LE to place the more severe charges, whether they will be manslaughter, murder, or whatever. I believe LE is taking staying a steady course on investigating, collecting information, in short, making an ironclad case, as they should. I firmly believe their will be some big charges coming down at some time. I just want LE to dictate the time. Not any of the spin doctors and spokesmen for the A's that have now come into play.

"Casey Anthony supporters"? Who dat? Maybe they'll hire from Central Casting.

For that script....The Nanny, her sister, three toddler thugs and a clown car.

Hey guys.. I don't post much, (try to read while working and then read while doing mommu duties, smile) but agree Quick.... I agree to the right of protesting peacefully. I sure am glad I am not the neighbors nor live on the Anthony's street. I wish I could be there to help search (I live in Las Vegas,NV) but I donated to TES. My prayers are with anyone who has been affected by Gustav. I am sure tomorrow or whenever Casey walks out it will be a BIG circus. Did anyone catch the clips of the protestors knocking at the Anthony door?? All I can say is WOWSERS!

I agree with you QuickAttack! The right to peaceful assembly is absolutely one of our most fundamental rights. I don't agree with protestors banging on the door either but if they want to gather on public property in front of the Anthony home, they have every right to do so!
Just glad that I am not their neighbors!
Peaceful assembly and bail ...both basic fundamental rights. God Bless America!

ETA: It is kind of ironic that they are protesting her right to be bonded out.

It's funny how opinions change on a dime around here ... those that don't agree with the protesters should remember (as Shannon pointed out) this is their (protesters) right ... I don't agree going on the Anthony's property though. This can be done lawfully & peacefully. Although there is alot of pain & anger being conveyed from the general public.

I too would hate to be their neighbor but it will be interesting to see how many of their neighbors will be in the mix of things.

The Anthonys have brought this on themselves.

I expect to see "server busy" quite a bit tomorrow but regardless, I will be watching the cam.

For that script....The Nanny, her sister, three toddler thugs and a clown car.

With a Bullhorn shouting: "OMG, Calling you guys a waste, a huge waste. Who has Tone's number?????"

That thought has occurred to me. As much as I'd like to see her face the protesters again, I want her to stay in jail more.
<<snipped>>

Only thing is, if she stays in jail, I'm one of those who thinks she should be in general population -- not isolation. That's one tool LE hasn't used yet. IMHO

Orange County, Fla. -- Soon after we reported Casey was going to get out of jail supporters and protestors stood outside of the Anthony family home. Neighbors are now concerned once Casey Anthony comes back to her parents’ home on Hopespring Drive, everyone's safety will be at risk.

Casey Anthony supporters said, “You people cannot convict her before she’s had a trial.”

Protestors said, “she will be proven guilty in the end.”

Even neighbors, who are tired of the circus in their community, got involved. They don’t want to see the kind of demonstration that broke out last Friday, the same day Casey Anthony was returned to jail on theft charges.

One neighbor said she’s really upset at Casey’s latest chance at freedom. She said the missing toddler’s mother belongs in jail.

More: http://www.wftv.com/news/17397003/detail.html

My thoughts: I am one of those people (perhaps the minority on this board) who believes in the rights of citizens to gather and protest peacefully. I do not condone knocking on the Anthonys' door, or getting into heated exchanges with members of the family. The right to peaceful assembly is one of the most fundamental constitutional rights we have, and I hate to see anyone saying that that right should be curtailed--in ANY situation, including this one.

Peacefully seems to be the key here. The problem is they are hateful, it does nothing to help the case, it makes them look mean, and it lumps all "Internet" people together I am afaid.

BUT...

If for some reason I had to the power to refuse their gathering I wouldn't if they were within the law. I agree. It is our basic right in this country. Even though I DESPISE what they are doing.

However, when they want to use WS as a springboard to organize No Way.

Guys check this out:

http://www.local6.com/news/17397417/detail.html
Snipped from ariticle: Local 6 News reported that the parents of Casey Anthony, George and Cindy, signed a promissory note agreement where they put up bond money to get their daughter out of jail.
Casey Anthony, 22, was most recently jailed on theft charges unrelated to the disappearance of her daughter who was reported missing in mid-July but was last seen about 31 days earlier.

Earlier Thursday, it was reported that the bond money was given to the Anthony family and that the actual source of the funding wanted to remain anonymous.

A statement from the family's attorney was released indicating there was an anonymous party.

"Casey Anthony is being bailed out of jail. The individual posting the bond prefers to remain anonymous and is doing it because of the belief that Ms. Anthony's Constitutional rights have been grossly violated," the statement said.

I think the protesters should march around with signs that say..."I donated to TES...Go Tim Miller!"

Guys check this out:

http://www.local6.com/news/17397417/detail.html
Snipped from ariticle: Local 6 News reported that the parents of Casey Anthony, George and Cindy, signed a promissory note agreement where they put up bond money to get their daughter out of jail.
Casey Anthony, 22, was most recently jailed on theft charges unrelated to the disappearance of her daughter who was reported missing in mid-July but was last seen about 31 days earlier.

Earlier Thursday, it was reported that the bond money was given to the Anthony family and that the actual source of the funding wanted to remain anonymous.

A statement from the family's attorney was released indicating there was an anonymous party.

"Casey Anthony is being bailed out of jail. The individual posting the bond prefers to remain anonymous and is doing it because of the belief that Ms. Anthony's Constitutional rights have been grossly violated," the statement said.

yeah, good luck with that. A sleuther from here will find out who they are real quick.

<<snipped>>

Only thing is, if she stays in jail, I'm one of those who thinks she should be in general population -- not isolation. That's one tool LE hasn't used yet. IMHO

I don't think she would survive general population IMHO,,, they don't like people who harm children

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back