Protestors already gathering at Anthony home in anticipation of CA release from jail.

Somebody is going to get hurt or worse. This is really ugly and getting worse by the minute. They all need to go to a safe house ?rubber room?

I agree completely! I hope this anonymous BB have also donated bullet proof vests to the family esp. Casey. This is going to get very ugly fast~!~

I honestly hope they have other plans than bringing her back in the neighborhood :banghead:

Also, I hope LE arrests her within hours on more theft charges :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

At this point I'm willing to give up a space in my driveway for PEACEFUL protesters. IMHO Cindy is causing AAAAAAAAAAA LOTTTTTT of this outrage.

At this point I'm willing to give up a space in my driveway for PEACEFUL protesters. IMHO Cindy is causing AAAAAAAAAAA LOTTTTTT of this outrage.

I can only imagine what your 'hood is going to look like tomorrow ... looking forward to reading your first hand posts ... I'm so sorry this is affecting you guys (neighbors) ...

<<snipped>>

Only thing is, if she stays in jail, I'm one of those who thinks she should be in general population -- not isolation. That's one tool LE hasn't used yet. IMHO

Seriously! And an excellent tool at that. Perhaps if they did, she might have a genuine taste of what prison life will really be like as a perceived baby killer. I believe only saving herself misery would ever get her to talk. (Not convinced that would do it either, though.) :banghead:

I think the A family feeds off the anger and outrage too. (Well, at least one or two members of the family anyway.)

I think a more poignant and eloquent way of protesting would be for those gathered to simply sit in silence, holding pictures of Caylee and pink balloons during the day and candles at night.

It probably wouldn't get a rise out of Cindy but doing that serves no good purpose anyway.

I agree! I am surprised people have not created a "tribute" area with flowers, ballons, stuffed animals, etc.

I think the A family feeds off the anger and outrage too. (Well, at least one or two members of the family anyway.)

I think a more poignant and eloquent way of protesting would be for those gathered to simply sit in silence, holding pictures of Caylee and pink balloons during the day and candles at night.
It probably wouldn't get a rise out of Cindy but doing that serves no good purpose anyway.

Great idea - old flower child here - a sit-in!! Perfect! Get the permit first or it will end up with protesters dragged down the street by LE who don't want to do that. Not to mention the time it takes away from finding Caylee.

Also, two Department of Children and Families workers visited Casey Anthony in jail Thursday but the reason for the meeting was not known.

http://www.local6.com/news/17397417/detail.html

Now I find that above the most interesting sentence in that article. Wonder what that was all about? Why haven't they stepped in sooner?

That is very odd....realy has me thinking. This case is so strange.

I agree! I am surprised people have not created a "tribute" area with flowers, ballons, stuffed animals, etc.

That would be a wonderful idea, but IMHO, nothing would rise to the appropriate level of acceptability in the minds of the A family.

Best of luck Eastside... maybe make signs to place in your lawn of information to search for Caylee? Directions on how to get to the search command center from the neighborhood?

:) Also, put some pink balloons out front :) Show them that you want to find Caylee and the truth.

Best of luck Eastside... maybe make signs to place in your lawn of information to search for Caylee? Directions on how to get to the search command center from the neighborhood?

:) Also, put some pink balloons out front :) Show them that you want to find Caylee and the truth.

Great ideas!:)

possibly pregnant? i know its' sickening.. but cant think of another reason.

She doesn't look pregnant, at least not that I've noticed. Maybe about some kind of child support payment being cut off? Maybe just hoping she'd talk to them about the "babysitter"? Has me puzzled.

Just for the record, the web cam is showing a daylight picture, with blue sky and fluffy white clouds. I am on the east coast (Virginia) and in the same time zone as Florida and it is 2:08 am in the middle of the night, so the web cam should be renamed the web-scam...

If there are protestors then the web cam does not see them...

This could go so badly. Someone could seriously get hurt if there are any nut jobs in the crowd...I hope her body guards are good ones.

LOL...Webscam is right...drives me nuts...I see the same thing you do

You know, if it wasn't for the grandparents being so noxious I don't think there would be any protests at all. People might be upset overall, but would respect the grief of the A's. But there has been no true emotion of grief at all. Think about all the killers who bond out and I can't think of one protest. The A family has provoked the public to such an extent I truly believe they are despised as much as their daughter. The whole thing is so pathetic and I refuse to see them as victims. Tomorrow should be an interesting day, as in the Chinese curse I guess "may you live in interesting times"... 'nite.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back