Protestors ask State Atty to file charges against GA

Just because there was no injury is not an excuse.
If you point a loaded gun at someone but don't shoot them,
that is a crime.
Same thing as pushing someone, just because the elderly lady wasn't
pushed to the ground doesn't matter. She could have suffered several
broken bones from his lack of self-restraint and his violent temper!
jmo

If he had a lack of self-restraint and a violent temper, why didn't he swing the hammer? What stopped him if not self-restraint?

Just a FYI

I just heard on HLN that George could be charged with a III degree felony for battery on a person 65 or older. Because he had a hammer in his hand he could also be charged with a III degree felony.
I'm glad that the taxpayers' money is going to be used to get this dangerous animal off the streets. :rolleyes:

I think the elderly lady should sue him in civil court just to take away some of the blood money they're making off of Caylee.

George thinks he's above the law just like the rest of the family. You can't go around pushing people (especially with a hammer in your hand) no matter how mad they make you. Period. If he can't control himself then he shouldn't confront the protesters.

I don't mind the protesters being there. It's a constant reminder that this won't be swept under the rug as much as the A's want it to be. KC doesn't deserve an ounce of peace while she's at home.

Why are the Anthony's not out looking for Caylee as we have seen many families of missing children doing? Hundreds of people are were searching for Caylee and these grandparents are pounding no trespassing signs in their lawn??? They wouldn't be bothered by the protestors if they were doing right by their grandchild and out searching like strangers were.

IMO if the Anthony's could turn back time to 7/15, no 911 call would have been made. They would have had their family breakdown over the loss of Caylee than life would have gone on and she'd of become one of their "lies".

I have to say, that I think this is insane. Those people need to go. I have a feeling if they were doing that to me, I would have done the same thing by now. I actually think George has been quite calm compared to how alot of people would be, if all of this was going on at their home. I have a feeling the people pressing charges are doing so, just to get in the news. They need to get a life. Think of how many people could have been helping look for Caylee instead of standing in front of a house day and night. That's just lazy. Those crazy people shouting insults at George,Cindy and Lee need to stop. How the hell would they feel if their grandchild was most likely dead,their daughter most likely was involved and now idiots are screaming that they are going to burn in hell etc....Casey is one thing, but jumping all over the family is another. Hell, never mind George. If I was a neighbor, I'd probably already have gotten into with those people. I know the Anthony family, especially Cindy have said some really crazy things. That doesn't mean they deserve to not be able to have peace at their house! I truly hope George does NOT get charged. The protesters have to be smart enough to know (or maybe not) that if they are going to be acting this way, fights are bound to happen.

Sorry for my long rant, but I'm finding myself getting mad everytime I read stuff like this. These people need to mind their own business. If they want to help find Caylee that's great. They need to go help find her, not stand in front of a house with tacky signs yelling. :furious:

Just because there was no injury is not an excuse.
If you point a loaded gun at someone but don't shoot them,
that is a crime.
Same thing as pushing someone, just because the elderly lady wasn't
pushed to the ground doesn't matter. She could have suffered several
broken bones from his lack of self-restraint and his violent temper!
jmo
Does anyone think for a second that she's doing this for noble reasons? Not me. She's doing it because of her hatred for this family that she doesn't know. Now she gets to really stick it to them. That's all this is about, IMO.

Thank you, but...I've watched the video several times. I stand by what I said, they were hammering in the yard that day.

???

And because they were "hammering in the yard that day" negates the fact that the hammer was in his hand when he shoved these people?!?! That this hammer could have cause serious injury? It's "excused behavior" because he was "hammering in the yard that day"?

Thank you, but...I've watched the video several times. I stand by what I said, they were hammering in the yard that day.
Yep, that's what they were doing. There's no way to dispute it. The video speaks for itself.

Have fun debating everyone. I've got to go make dinner.

Does anyone think for a second that she's doing this for noble reasons? Not me. She's doing it because of her hatred for this family that she doesn't know. Now she gets to really stick it to them. That's all this is about, IMO.

I agree, and I think she's just tickled pink that she was able to provoke George into reacting and get herself into the limelight.

Good for her! I hope she sues them for every dime they have. jmo

I think the elderly lady should sue him in civil court just to take away some of the blood money they're making off of Caylee.

George thinks he's above the law just like the rest of the family. You can't go around pushing people (especially with a hammer in your hand) no matter how mad they make you. Period. If he can't control himself then he shouldn't confront the protesters.

I don't mind the protesters being there. It's a constant reminder that this won't be swept under the rug as much as the A's want it to be. KC doesn't deserve an ounce of peace while she's at home.

I totally agree about the suing in civil court. I looked at the video and depending upon what news outlet you use you can come to 2 different conclusions.

The bottom line is that just because she doesn't look bruised doesn't mean that he had the right to put his hands on her AT ALL!! He is bigger then her and stronger then her and he had no right to push her. PERIOD.

He has a short fuse. IMHO.:)

I agree, and I think she's just tickled pink that she was able to provoke George into reacting and get herself into the limelight.
Absolutely!

And very good post, Ali Girl. I couldn't agree with you or Chilly Willy more.

Now I really do have to make dinner. If I could just get away from the computer!

I totally agree about the suing in civil court. I looked at the video and depending upon what news outlet you use you can come to 2 different conclusions.

The bottom line is that just because she doesn't look bruised doesn't mean that he had the right to put his hands on her AT ALL!! He is bigger then her and stronger then her and he had no right to push her. PERIOD.

He has a short fuse. IMHO.:)

He also pushed her in the chest area. I guess in George's mind he can do whatever he wants.

I think if George really had a short fuse, there would have been way more fighting then there has been. People can only take so much crap from others. These people are just digging at this family. So wrong.

Then maybe she should just go home already and do something productive. Like joining me here to debate on WS while I should be making dinner.

With all due respect, I think that's bogus. He was not attacking people with hammers, no matter what video angle you watch. However, since I try to be open-minded, can you please post a link to a different video which might show more clearly what you're seeing as opposed to what I'm seeing? I'll check it out when I come back online later.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back