Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**#2

Years ago I signed up for Vinelink updates on all of the sentenced 5. Hope has been in and out for the past 3 months from prison to intake. I'm hoping something is happening rather than her deteriorating.
I specifically signed in after a long absence from WS to check in on these people. I assume they don't have much left on their sentences, when "good behavior" is taken into account. I'd really like to see justice in this case.

I specifically signed in after a long absence from WS to check in on these people. I assume they don't have much left on their sentences, when "good behavior" is taken into account. I'd really like to see justice in this case.

Someone knows what happened, and it is interesting that no one has said a word, which makes me believe Misty is the sole perpetrator.

Someone knows what happened, and it is interesting that no one has said a word, which makes me believe Misty is the sole perpetrator.
Hi Mickey :) I've always gone back, and forth on Misty being the one to hurt Haleigh. I can't figure out how she's been smart enough all of these years to keep from implicating, and convicting herself. Over the years, people have said how stupid she is, but to be this diabolical takes a few brain cells. I read they're not giving her early release, so it leads me to believe that they believe as you do. I wonder if they've ever dangled the "early release" carrot under her nose, and she didn't cooperate. They're sticking it to her good!

Hi Mickey :) I've always gone back, and forth on Misty being the one to hurt Haleigh. I can't figure out how she's been smart enough all of these years to keep from implicating, and convicting herself. Over the years, people have said how stupid she is, but to be this diabolical takes a few brain cells. I read they're not giving her early release, so it leads me to believe that they believe as you do. I wonder if they've ever dangled the "early release" carrot under her nose, and she didn't cooperate. They're sticking it to her good!

From my understanding of the Florida statutes the sentences for the drug charges are mandatory minimum sentences. That means anyone sentenced under them is not eligible for early release. Any offer like that would've been done before trial. Instead of Florida taxpayers pay nearly 7.5 million to keep just Misty confined for 25 years, authorities would be better served to stick it to her by actually finding evidence, charging her, and proving it at trial.

I've always been of the opinion that neither Misty or Ron know for sure what occurred. Ron because he was at work, and Misty because she was either not in the home or was asleep. They may have ideas, or suspicions which may explain why their lie detector results could be all over the place (not that lie detectors are worth a damn anyway). Misty was facing 6 to 100 years in prison of guaranteed time. An 18 year old with no reliable family, little education, drug issues, would've likely spoke up at that point if she had something firm to give. These aren't hardcore mafiasos with a code of silence.

From my understanding of the Florida statutes the sentences for the drug charges are mandatory minimum sentences. That means anyone sentenced under them is not eligible for early release. Any offer like that would've been done before trial. Instead of Florida taxpayers pay nearly 7.5 million to keep just Misty confined for 25 years, authorities would be better served to stick it to her by actually finding evidence, charging her, and proving it at trial.

I've always been of the opinion that neither Misty or Ron know for sure what occurred. Ron because he was at work, and Misty because she was either not in the home or was asleep. They may have ideas, or suspicions which may explain why their lie detector results could be all over the place (not that lie detectors are worth a damn anyway). Misty was facing 6 to 100 years in prison of guaranteed time. An 18 year old with no reliable family, little education, drug issues, would've likely spoke up at that point if she had something firm to give. These aren't hardcore mafiasos with a code of silence.
Thank you for your response! I tend to think as you do. I pray that evidence comes to light. Thanks again :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back