Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not recall another case that _ when a child was kidnapped that the home "remained" a crime scene for this amount of time.

My spouse & I have been discussing this and it was odd that LE isnt taking down the tape and releasing the home. It's been 2 weeks.

****I understand from past/other cases that LE conducts a search of the home, releases it and then if there is *new info or evidence, they will obtain a Search Warrent and re-enter the home for further examination.****

SO what is up with this particular home, why are they still holding it?

I do not recall another case that _ when a child was kidnapped that the home "remained" a crime scene for this amount of time.

My spouse & I have been discussing this and it was odd that LE isnt taking down the tape and releasing the home. It's been 2 weeks.

****I understand from past/other cases that LE conducts a search of the home, releases it and then if there is *new info or evidence, they will obtain a Search Warrent and re-enter the home for further examination.****

SO what is up with this particular home, why are they still holding it?

and no release of any info??????? bolded by me........

Sorry don't know how to post a link....on the bus stop thread Catch22 posted a link of a video of Ron on Nancy Grace it sounds like one of his first interviews but anyway, in the video you can clearly hear a dog barking...it sounds like a little dog and someone keeps hushing it when it barks. It sounds like it is right there with Ron.

MY QUESTION(which I posted over in the bus stop thread) is did Ron and Misti have a dog? Are there any pics on myspace of them with a dog?

never heard a word, never saw one. Only know someone gave a chihuahua to Haleigh so when she returns she will have a dog????

Also whats up with Timothy Randolph Loucakis not being released?

If he's not a suspect, why not release him? IF FL LE trusts their own GPS home monitoring devices, it seems like he should be out by now for a curfew violation where he wasn't even that late or that far.

I still want to know where he was when LE states that "he wasn't where he was supposed to be".

The cousin is Joe O.
His friend is Brandon F.

I'm looking for Chad Griffis' cocaine charge, anyone have a link for it?
TIA

Thanks mom, I'm sorry I have not found Chad's arrest record. I just wanna make sure I'm understading you about this tho. I know about JO. Are you saying it's been confirmed that a friend (vs cousin), by the name of "Brandon F" (vs BO), did in fact travel from TN to FL w/ JO on that visit? Also, do we by any chance know what or whose vehicle they drove (ok now I'm pushing it I know lol). TIA! Will keep looking for drug charges.

:blowkiss:

:parrot:

Thanks mom, I'm sorry I have not found Chad's arrest record. I just wanna make sure I'm understading you about this tho. I know about JO. Are you saying it's been confirmed that a friend (vs cousin), by the name of "Brandon F" (vs BO), did in fact travel from TN to FL w/ JO on that visit? Also, do we by any chance know what or whose vehicle they drove (ok now I'm pushing it I know lol). TIA! Will keep looking for drug charges.

:blowkiss:

:parrot:

I think it was the interview Ron's mother did a couple of days ago. I believe she said "If I have a relative and a friend over I don't ask for their criminal background."That's not an exact quote but it's close. I'm gonna go look for it. But I also remember right after this case broke either Misty or one of the female relative/players said something about a cousin and his friend. Remember it was initially reported that the cousin was in the bed with the kids. I'm gonna go look.

I think it was the interview Ron's mother did a couple of days ago. I believe she said "If I have a relative and a friend over I don't ask for their criminal background."That's not an exact quote but it's close. I'm gonna go look for it. But I also remember right after this case broke either Misty or one of the female relative/players said something about a cousin and his friend. Remember it was initially reported that the cousin was in the bed with the kids. I'm gonna go look.

I had it wrong. Here the interview and she said "He came as a relative. When I have friends bring over relatives, you know, I don`t ask them, Hey, can I see the criminal background check on your friend you`re bringing in here?
He did not carry a sign that says, I`m a sexual offender and I`m going to steal your child."
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/20/ng.01.html

I had it wrong. Here the interview and she said "He came as a relative. When I have friends bring over relatives, you know, I don`t ask them, Hey, can I see the criminal background check on your friend you`re bringing in here?
He did not carry a sign that says, I`m a sexual offender and I`m going to steal your child."
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/20/ng.01.html

I thought this statement was odd because he did not need to "carry a sign", Misty already knew what kind of person he was.

What happened to Leonard Padilla working this case? I know he went there, put up a reward.... then I didn't hear anything about him...

What happened to Leonard Padilla working this case? I know he went there, put up a reward.... then I didn't hear anything about him...

Been Wondering that myself. We have not heard a peep out of LP...and with all the doc stuff....I find that odd. :D

Been Wondering that myself. We have not heard a peep out of LP...and with all the doc stuff....I find that odd. :D
elephantdance.gif

te he

I have a "legitamate question" regarding donations and another on how we address people associated with this case: we have a donation thread and I have seen remarks & pleas for donations for the fathers side of the family. I've asked 3 times about a donation account for the mother of Haleigh & her family, because I want to give an equal donation to both sides. There are no POI at this time, both sides are equal in my book and it feels as if what I'm asking has fallen on deaf ears......the donation account through BOA is for the fathers releif fund and through the funeral home- It is the Cummings Releif Fund, none of that money is being split in two, from what facts I can find anywhere.....

I've read a couple posts that claim the Mother Crystal has an account set up for her side of the family......but they do not have any other info about it, and to me then that is rumor. imo- both families deserve equal treatment of generosity, until something changes that.

Does anyone here know how to find out what Financial Institution the Sheffeild family uses, so I may also donate to them. Thank You

My second thing is more of asking fellow posters with an open mind, to refer to Crystal as the "mother" mom of Haliegh? It isnt all that difficult to refer to someone who is the childs mother. IMO- Crystal is Haleighs mother, No they were never married, no she doesnt have full custoday of the child, the child is not adopted, and there is NO stepmother in this case to have any reason to distinguish between. I personally feel that it is demeaning to continue to refer to her as the BIO-Mom, we all know who CS is or Crystal or Haliegh mother. Out of common courtesy and proper ettiquete, I no longer will be address her as the Bio mom, it sounds too insensitive. TIA

Did the children have thier own bedrooms??

The children had visits every couple weeks with biomom, how did the intuder know the children were home on that specific day?? Just a lucky shot??

How did the intruder know where Haleigh slept?? I take it she was sleeping in the master bedroom with Misty?? Otherwise the intruder would have had to gone to all bedrooms looking for Haliegh??

Was not sure where to post this or if I should start a thread since it was info that was passed along not by the media. Mod's please move as needed.I just wanted to know, Has anyone else heard this? Anyone from Michigan heard anything on the local news there? I would think that we would of heard about it by now.

Someone from Michigan had stated today that she heard that a friend of Marie Griff's thinks he saw Haleigh in Michigan This friend got a picture on his cell phone of this little girl and said her hair was shorter. Marie says the little girl does look like Haleigh but the picture is a bit hard to see. The news stations (at least in the Satsuma area) are going to try to clear the picture up and show it once this is done.

Was not sure where to post this or if I should start a thread since it was info that was passed along not by the media. Mod's please move as needed.I just wanted to know, Has anyone else heard this? Anyone from Michigan heard anything on the local news there? I would think that we would of heard about it by now.

Someone from Michigan had stated today that she heard that a friend of Marie Griff's thinks he saw Haleigh in Michigan This friend got a picture on his cell phone of this little girl and said her hair was shorter. Marie says the little girl does look like Haleigh but the picture is a bit hard to see. The news stations (at least in the Satsuma area) are going to try to clear the picture up and show it once this is done.
Yes, "Despite 'Sightings,' Tips, Investigators No Closer To Finding Haleigh"
link in the "Media Links" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads