Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS

Right, but my question was did Deborah actually speak those words, or is the change from 7:30 to 6:40 from someone else supposedly quoting her? Maybe I missed it, but I did not hear Deborah actually speak these words during the interviews

I would have to go back and listen to the Today Show and GMA to determine if the anchor stated she put the baby to bed at 6:40 or if it actually came out of Debra's mouth. All of the interviews, including ongoing FOX are running together in my head. :crazy:

I like to know myself who said it as I would prefer it came out of her mouth rather than the reporters. :blowkiss:

Right, but my question was did Deborah actually speak those words, or is the change from 7:30 to 6:40 from someone else supposedly quoting her? Maybe I missed it, but I did not hear Deborah actually speak these words during the interviews

During the FOX interview, Debra clearly stated she put the baby to bed at 6:40 PM.

Jeremy left for work at 5:20 (from Megyn Kelly Fox News).

Question....I'm sorry but there is so much to read....do I remember correctly that one of the boys is his only? Could it be possible that mom is telling dad that HIS boy hurt the baby and that is why he is helping cover for her (if in fact he is)?

Has it ever been stated what time the neighbor arrived and left the house that night?
and did she see the baby while she was there?

Are there any confirmed reports that baby Lisa was seen alive ANYTIME AFTER the boxed wine surveillance video?

What time did he leave for work and what time did he arrive home on the night Lisa went missing? From the Fox news interview it appears he was home a couple of hours prior to calling 911 which would have put him home around 2am?

I have this gut feeling Lisa was already gone at the time DB went to the store. If the neighbor didn't physically see baby Lisa that evening, DB could have explained it as (she went to bed early because she's not feeling well...)

Are there any confirmed reports that baby Lisa was seen alive ANYTIME AFTER the boxed wine surveillance video?

What time did he leave for work and what time did he arrive home on the night Lisa went missing? From the Fox news interview it appears he was home a couple of hours prior to calling 911 which would have put him home around 2am?

I have this gut feeling Lisa was already gone at the time DB went to the store. If the neighbor didn't physically see baby Lisa that evening, DB could have explained it as (she went to bed early because she's not feeling well...)

The only confirmed reports are from the family.
JI saw Lisa at 5:20 PM before he left for work.
JI arrived home ~3:30 AM

Has it ever been stated what time the neighbor arrived and left the house that night?
and did she see the baby while she was there?

It is unknown when the neighbor arrived, and only an assumption the neighbor left at 10:30 PM.

Nothing has come out whether the neighbor seen the baby while she was at the home.

Question....I'm sorry but there is so much to read....do I remember correctly that one of the boys is his only? Could it be possible that mom is telling dad that HIS boy hurt the baby and that is why he is helping cover for her (if in fact he is)?

Yes, one boy is Jeramy's son.

Anything is possible as we try to find a reason for Baby Lisa's disappearance.

What happened to Db's brother?
Was he drinking with them that night?
Is there a drawing of the man supposedly seen caring a baby in a diaper?

was there enough time between the store and when dad left for work for dad to have been watching the kids or would someone else have been watching them?

was there enough time between the store and when dad left for work for dad to have been watching the kids or would someone else have been watching them?
Plenty. Its less than 5 minutes away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back