Q & A Thread 8/19

tybee204

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Pleae post all questions regarding back information on the case or questions that can be responded to with a few posts on this thread. This is much simpler then beginning new threads.

Thank you

OK.....

Was the palm print ID'd??

How many people were in the home when BPD arrived that morning?

Did Fleet White and John notice the open window in the basement before John found JonBenet?

:)

1) Well, I'd like to know where this guy gets all his $$$ to travel so extensively - it's been said he has been to Thailand five times in the last two years --

and

2) Anyone know anything more on the rumor (or fact) that his brother (Nate?) worked for John Ramsey at one time?

I for one would of gotten a DNA and palm test done before it hit the news and NOT give him a FREE plane ticket back to USA.:waitasec:
Laws over there are different then ours.

Anyone know the laws in Thailand?
Also find out about his where a bouts in 1996.

Anyone know if the police talked to the x-wife yet? As of yesterday they didn't.
Did the police check his handwriting from 1996?

bumping for daily questions so we don't start too many threads.

Was the palm print ID'd as belonging to JRs' older daughter?
Was the basement window broken or just open?

JBean said:
bumping for daily questions so we don't start too many threads.
GM JBean. Someone needs to start a threadsweep this morning, and not let the housecleaning go until this evening. Can we get you to volunteer. I would take the easy way out, and sweep them all into one pile, surprisingly called The Saturday 08/19/06 Jon Benet Thread. I tried to get tybee, to have you volunteer, JBean, but I think she may know you too well.

My question is:

How can LE have the nerve to charge this guy based on some emails, when they wouldn't charge the Ramseys based on mounds of evidence against them?

Okay - I can answer my own question: money, to purchase high-priced legal teams.

Buzzm1 said:
GM JBean. Someone needs to start a threadsweep this morning, and not let the housecleaning go until this evening. Can we get you to volunteer. I would take the easy way out, and sweep them all into one pile, surprisingly called The Saturday 08/19/06 Jon Benet Thread. I tried to get tybee, to have you volunteer, JBean, but I think she may know you to well.
GM Buzz..you nut. Thanks for volunteering me and as much as i appreciate the honor of your trust..FORGET IT! Tybee would have my head on a platter anyway.

Question: there was a background report that stated that JMK and his TWO brothers moved to Alabama when JMK was 12. We've heard from brother #1, Nate. Who's the other brother? Could it be a half brother? With a different last name?

Does anyone else find it odd that since John Carr hit the Internnational News that not a single person has come out and said this man ever behaved in an inappropriate sexual manner towards them or their child. Not in Alabama, Georgia , California or abroad?
3 days ago I thought people would be coming out of the woodwork making such claims.

tybee204 said:
Does anyone else find it odd that since John Carr hit the Internnational News that not a single person has come out and said this man ever behaved in an inappropriate sexual manner towards them or their child. Not in Alabama, Georgia , California or abroad?
3 days ago I thought people would be coming out of the woodwork making such claims.
Since juveniles are most likely involved, it could be they are keeping it very quiet in that area.

Pharlap said:
I for one would of gotten a DNA and palm test done before it hit the news and NOT give him a FREE plane ticket back to USA.:waitasec:
Laws over there are different then ours.

Anyone know the laws in Thailand?
Also find out about his where a bouts in 1996.

Anyone know if the police talked to the x-wife yet? As of yesterday they didn't.
Did the police check his handwriting from 1996?

Other than getting a fine for not wearing a bathing suit top.........anything goes in Thailand. Have a neighbor who just went over there last year and married a young girl (under 18)......(He's 48)
There are hundred's of very young girls (8-9-10-11) who are prostitutes.

So.........as you might imagine .....about 75 percent of the tourist's that go there are male!

xxxxxxxxxxooooooo
mama

I agree for recent offenses but since he is 42 if he were a lifetime phedo some of his victims would be adults now.

tybee204 said:
Even odder is that he is getting some glowing refernces from some. I am sorry but that guy is weird and anyone who doesn't pick up on it must also be weird.JMHO of course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert
Back