Question about namus

Keiri

Reaction score
Previous to the transfer of namus management last year, I had great communication from all case managers I sent info to. I got responses within 24 hours in almost all situations. But when management switched, even though the case managers are the same, I not only don’t get replies to new info, but I’m not getting replies on older cases I’ve been working on with them that they previously would email me updates or questions on. Over the holidays I shot one manager an email and got an out of office reply, so I know they are getting them. Have the rules changed about communication with the public?

Previous to the transfer of namus management last year, I had great communication from all case managers I sent info to. I got responses within 24 hours in almost all situations. But when management switched, even though the case managers are the same, I not only don’t get replies to new info, but I’m not getting replies on older cases I’ve been working on with them that they previously would email me updates or questions on. Over the holidays I shot one manager an email and got an out of office reply, so I know they are getting them. Have the rules changed about communication with the public?

Are you using the old or new format for the RPS email addresses? For instance,
Amy Jenkinson's old email: amy.jenkinson@unthsc.edu
new email: ajenkinson@rti.org

Last time I sent any email to a NamUs RPS was in October 2021 but that was after the change and I got a response. It was to correct info about a MP I had submitted to NamUs but still, I got a response and the correction was made.

New contact email addys: Contact Us

Yeah, looks like I’m using the right email. Bummer, maybe I did something wrong.

Well, turns out my contact is no longer with namus. I’m contacting the new case manager. Perhaps that was the issue.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrotherofSherlock
Back