Question and Answer Thread **No Discussion**

It was taken sometime before her abduction, sorry I have no exact date. This is the photo that we debated about here at some point because someone thought it was a "new" photo that was taken of her after she was rescued. But, actually, this is from media footage that was used to publicize her disappearance when she was first missing. It looks like an arcade to me and she looks to be about the same age or maybe only a year or two younger than when she disappeared.

lyeah it might be an arcade. i thought it might be a football game on tv. surely its before she was kidnapped, she's just a kid here

I know we're not supposed to comment here, but the reason I asked that question is because it was the FIRST picture of her that appeared in news reports of her "reappearance". I think it is a current picture. If you look closely, she looks way older than the other pictures taken before her abduction, IMO!

I know we're not supposed to comment here, but the reason I asked that question is because it was the FIRST picture of her that appeared in news reports of her "reappearance". I think it is a current picture. If you look closely, she looks way older than the other pictures taken before her abduction, IMO!

i dont know. she still loos like she's about 10 here. she would be looking younger then her daughters do.......i know aunt tina said in her interview that she looks the same as she did when she was 11.......but lol

I originally thought it was a current picture too, but those video games behind her aren't ones you would find in the year 2009. Those are all mid to late 80's video games. If that was taken in the year 2009, she was either in a place like Gameworks or a retro arcade (which to me seems unlikely). That's an old picture.

I originally thought it was a current picture too, but those video games behind her aren't ones you would find in the year 2009. Those are all mid to late 80's video games. If that was taken in the year 2009, she was either in a place like Gameworks or a retro arcade (which to me seems unlikely). That's an old picture.

also the male in the background towers over her (carl probyn maybe) which indicates she's stlll small here, so she's still a kid

Too late to correct my previous post.

Slayton, second marriage daughters:

Sarrah b. Dec 1984

Brittany b. Feb 1988

Do we know if there is a mortgage (especially a reverse mortgage) on the Walnut St. house?

What is the exact physical address of the home next door to the Garridos' residence? (ie, the home that was searched)

Wayne Thompson who cut PGs hair had said that PG came in with 2 little girls about 6 & 7 as recent as 6 months ago, he said they were much smaller then the 2 girls in the news who are his daughters. :(

Any more news on these girls????

Authorities discovered restraints in a sound proof shed on PG property.
Who did PG use those on?
Did he lock JC up when he left the house?
How did PG use that shed?

Cant be good.... :( :( :(
:furious:

WHEN was this picture taken?

vlcsnap-4733818.jpg

This JC is not 11 or 10 years of age.
IMO it was taken much later maybe at age 16-18?
Her chin looks bruised, I see a bump, a sweling.
I wonder what that SOB did to this poor Child.

this pictuer was posted in news article the day she was found. highly unlikely this is any pic other then from before she was taken.

I think she is just making a funny face, a funny expression with her mouth and when her mouth turns down her chin happens to go out. She looks the same to me as she does in all of her other pre-abuction 10-11 age range pics, except she is not smiling in this one as she is in most of the other ones. Actually, she kind of makes an expression like that in that homevideo clip where they are eating breakfast or something. The video games look very retro, the one right behind her looks like Pac Man.

I think she is just making a funny face, a funny expression with her mouth and when her mouth turns down her chin happens to go out. She looks the same to me as she does in all of her other pre-abuction 10-11 age range pics, except she is not smiling in this one as she is in most of the other ones. Actually, she kind of makes an expression like that in that homevideo clip where they are eating breakfast or something. The video games look very retro, the one right behind her looks like Pac Man.

i dont think that woud take her to an aracde either

i dont think that woud take her to an aracde either

there is a video on youtube which starts out with this pic, its actually a video of jaycee at the arcade, clearly still a kid.......she sticks her tounge otu at the camera lol

regarding the official name of the Oakland halfway house....I'm thinking that it must be a confidential facility because it doesn't appear to be mentioned anywhere. Someone may eventually find out the name. But, for now, confidentiality might be a reason why it's been repeatedly omitted.

I do not see a funny face, in fact in this photo she looks sad to me; whereas at the age of 11 her photos always look very happy.
jMO

I wonder if the Molino Garage has been gone through, car by car, I still feel they hold a bunch of red flags.

CM has protested so much that I still wonder what they have to do with PG???
IMO it is not just printing nor is it just that his Church was on their property.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back