Ramsey bed...only one side slept it?

Gunther Toody

Reaction score
The Ramsey's bedroom crime scene photo.
Does it appear as though only one side of the bed was slept in?

ramseybroom.png

For me it's too hard to tell one way or the other. A search through the three main books (PMPT, ITRI, FF) didn't turn up any police description of the parents' bed or speculation about whether it had been used, but I could have missed a reference. Is there crime scene video of the third floor, do you know?

For me it's too hard to tell one way or the other. A search through the three main books (PMPT, ITRI, FF) didn't turn up any police description of the parents' bed or speculation about whether it had been used, but I could have missed a reference. Is there crime scene video of the third floor, do you know?
No, I don't know either.
It just looks a little questionable and if true, would throw Patsy's story into total fabrication.

No, I don't know either.
It just looks a little questionable and if true, would throw Patsy's story into total fabrication.
It is hard to tell from this picture, but I will say the differing stories that the R's have offered up about the events of that night call into question that they are being truthful.

JonBenet falling asleep in the car, yet Susan Stine saying she saw the whole family together when they stopped to deliver presents, and they were all bubbly and excited about the upcoming trips. The Stines were literally right around the corner from the R house, less than a 2 minute drive. BR admitting that JBR was awake and ran up the stairs herself as opposed to JR's story of carrying her up to her bedroom and PR saying she was "zonked" and never woke up. The pineapple that JBR ate sometime after arriving home. JR saying that he read JBR a story before then saying she was asleep. JR & PR saying BR was in bed all night, yet BR saying he went down to play with a toy after he thought everyone was asleep. BR saying he was a very sound sleeper and would not have heard anything, but at another time saying he would hear the refrigerator opening while sleeping in his bedroom. And then PR appearing in the same clothes the next morning, which all who knew her admitted she would never do, fully made up and with hair coiffed when the police arrived.

Speaking of BR awake, downstairs and playing with a toy and not hearing anything that was going on with an intruder below him? Also begs the question, with the exception of the scream that a neighbor heard, why was JBR not crying out as she was taken from her bed as the intruder theory goes? The duct tape? Which would not have completely silenced her and was found to have PR's fibers on the sticky part. If both the intruder and BR were waiting for everyone else to be in bed and asleep, what are the odds of them running into each other as BR went downstairs and the intruder is coming upstairs or is in JBR's room to take her downstairs? If BR was awake and downstairs as he has admitted he was, I think the possibility of him seeing or hearing something is pretty good.

The stories the R's have told about that night just don't add up for me. Why did the stories keep changing? They didn't count on the pineapple for sure. And with only PR and BR's fingerprints present, that's a big problem with their story and timeline.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back