Ramsey House back on the market... again

I wish it were haunted. So she could tell/show us exactly what happened.

Her autopsy attempted to do that. It tells what but not who, unfortunately. As for JBR, she never looked back. Many people often wonder whether mediums can get that kind of information from those who have been murdered. Usually it doesn't happen, although they will often tell WHAT happened when they were murdered, they won't often say WHO. At that point, frankly, they are free of the burdens of this mortal world and have no need to tell. Vengeance doesn't exist in a soul that has truly passed on, and there are always lessons to be learned by these unfortunate incidents. How the killer deals with what they've done, and how everyone in JBR's life deals with her murder and coverup and all that it involved is part of their own life's lessons and not JBR's any longer. It is up to those left behind to solve the puzzle.

Her autopsy attempted to do that. It tells what but not who, unfortunately. As for JBR, she never looked back. Many people often wonder whether mediums can get that kind of information from those who have been murdered. Usually it doesn't happen, although they will often tell WHAT happened when they were murdered, they won't often say WHO. At that point, frankly, they are free of the burdens of this mortal world and have no need to tell. Vengeance doesn't exist in a soul that has truly passed on, and there are always lessons to be learned by these unfortunate incidents. How the killer deals with what they've done, and how everyone in JBR's life deals with her murder and coverup and all that it involved is part of their own life's lessons and not JBR's any longer. It is up to those left behind to solve the puzzle.

well-said! that's what I think of my inls..(all except my late FIL).they didn't commit any criminal crimes,just moral ones,and although sometimes I really feel like putting up a web page telling all they've done (and I wouldn't care if they tried to sue me,it'd be the truth),I'm leaving it with them,as they're the ones who will have to face God and worse yet..themselves,someday.

If I had the opportunity to enter the home, I would bring along my tape recorder.
There's a name for this practice, of taking a recording devise to a murder scene, but I can't remember what it is.
I'd quietly sit and let the tape roll - in a number of the rooms: JB's bedroom; the basement; the wine cellar (if I could bring down those bricks) and probably Patsy and John's room. Maybe JB's bathroom would be a good place too.
A couple of my friends and I have braved cemetries and hospital morgues and some old buildings to see if we can record anything from the dead. It's even more fun to go at nights.
I have to honestly say we have picked up what sounds like a few words in the silence that we didn't hear with our own ears but only after we played back the tape.
It's spooky but it's a great adventure.
Afterwards we all go to our favorite Mexican restaurant.
Have any of you ever attemped this craziness?
JMO

Yes and did you notice the price? It's not worth 2,680,000.00!! But what did I expect from a realtor with the name "Ripmaster"?

If I had 2 Mil I sure wouldn't waste it on that place....

Actually it is NOT over priced at all and that has nothing to do with the fact it was the Ramsey home at one time that is the property values in Bouder

If I had the opportunity to enter the home, I would bring along my tape recorder.
There's a name for this practice, of taking a recording devise to a murder scene, but I can't remember what it is.
I'd quietly sit and let the tape roll - in a number of the rooms: JB's bedroom; the basement; the wine cellar (if I could bring down those bricks) and probably Patsy and John's room. Maybe JB's bathroom would be a good place too.
A couple of my friends and I have braved cemetries and hospital morgues and some old buildings to see if we can record anything from the dead. It's even more fun to go at nights.
I have to honestly say we have picked up what sounds like a few words in the silence that we didn't hear with our own ears but only after we played back the tape.
It's spooky but it's a great adventure.
Afterwards we all go to our favorite Mexican restaurant.
Have any of you ever attemped this craziness?
JMO

It's called E.V.P.I'm not sure what all the initials stand for;electronic voice phenomena (I think..)...I haven't tried it but would like to.I know there are some recorders that work better than others.I think it was panasonic that earned the name 'ghost recorder' on one of theirs..one of their models kept recording voices and things that weren't there;it got so bad they had to stop making that one,as so many ppl complained about it.You can find those now (usually for a hefty price) on ebay sometimes.I think I saw a price of $300+ on one awhile back.And that was used.
But do some web searching on ghost recording, as there are others that I hear do just as well.I have to wonder if the panasonic one was just picking up radio or tv waves somewhere;perhaps even CB,shortband,or ham radio signals,etc.I'd never put that much into one for that reason.

..there is something called a 'residual haunting',and if it happened in that house,I'd say the R's might be in big trouble,if it was audible enough.It's where there are no actual ghosts there,just a replay of traumatic events.I think it's thought that strong emotions/events place an imprint or recording on their surrounding sometimes,and those events are replayed,sometimes at random,sometimes on the actual anniv. of the event.Would be neat to be there on the nights of Dec. 26th,that's for sure.
I would really like to see a psychic who does remote viewing examine the house,altho I know sometimes they need not be in the actual place to be able to determine what went on.
On each of the two events I'm talking about,there was a show that was pretty convincing about them.In the remote viewing case,the psychic saw a missing man's truck go down in water,even telling them the location.And when LE searched the lake,they found him and the truck.(and it wasn't anywhere nearby!)
On the other one,there was a ship that a lot of men went overboard on,and at random,ppl would hear that event replay itself sometimes,(the men screaming,water and all,boat overturning..) as if the ship itself recorded it somehow.They recorded it and played it back on the show,and it was pretty convincing.Everybody who'd heard it said that was what they'd heard,too.(watch Ghosthunters,sometimes cases like that will come up).And I'm not really one to fall for anything,I still say there are no intruders from outer space!

Actually it is NOT over priced at all and that has nothing to do with the fact it was the Ramsey home at one time that is the property values in Bouder
..yes,I think it was on PMPT,(the narrated version done by Schiller),they talked about houses and how new ones only get built according to what the death rate is at the time,so that no overcrowding occurs.Limited housing=higher prices.

i read a good book on EVP (electronic voice perception) a few years ago. It is a fascinating phenomena. Those who have passed on are basically in a state of pure energy, and they can use energy paths like electricity, etc. to reenter the physical plane. Remember, they are STILL HERE. Not "up there". They exist in the same space we do, but in a different form. Matter cannot be created nor destroyed- a law of physics. But it can change form. And they have. We are in their world as they are in ours. Some of them can "slip back through the veil" and some of us can see through it.
In EVP, the electrical paths of the recording device can be used by the deceased to "speak" to us. They no longer have physical vocal chords or any physical body for that matter, so using an existing path enables them to communicate. They can also manipulate electrical appliances and lights, turning them on or off. It takes a lot of energy for them to do things in the physical world here; some can and some can't. If you Google EVP, you'll pull up a lot of info.

i read a good book on EVP (electronic voice perception) a few years ago. It is a fascinating phenomena. Those who have passed on are basically in a state of pure energy, and they can use energy paths like electricity, etc. to reenter the physical plane. Remember, they are STILL HERE. Not "up there". They exist in the same space we do, but in a different form. Matter cannot be created nor destroyed- a law of physics. But it can change form.
yes,I think that's what residual haunting is based on...energy can't be destroyed,it can only change form.so energy released from a traumatic event is somehow taken up into the environment.
The R's were living in an older house,and so the following is interesting:

http://theshadowlands.net/ghost/residual.htm

Video and audio tapes capture sounds and images on a film of special material that has been oxidized or rusted. Certain building materials, such as slate used in older castles and stone structures and iron nails used in many older buildings, have properties similar to that of the tapes. When a traumatic event occurs or a time of heightened emotions, these materials record the event for future playback. Everything is made up of energy and energy cannot be destroyed. The materials store the energy created by these traumatic events and plays them back at a later time. The Tower of London's ghost of Anne Boleyn and the Brown Lady of Raynham Hall are two famous examples of residual hauntings. We are not sure what causes the playback of the events, that still remains a mystery. Is it the right weather conditions, the witness's energy or sensitivity or some type of energy release? That is the question that we as researchers are trying to answer.

And they have. We are in their world as they are in ours. Some of them can "slip back through the veil" and some of us can see through it.
In EVP, the electrical paths of the recording device can be used by the deceased to "speak" to us. They no longer have physical vocal chords or any physical body for that matter, so using an existing path enables them to communicate. They can also manipulate electrical appliances and lights, turning them on or off. It takes a lot of energy for them to do things in the physical world here; some can and some can't. If you Google EVP, you'll pull up a lot of info.
...yes,I've also read that if you put a recording device near a fan or other electrical device,you're more likely to pick up evp,as they now have more of an electrical 'path' to get through on.

does it have anything to do with intelligence as well? Just wondering if it's easier for those who were smarter here on earth to get through...I liken it to solving Rubik's cube...some can and some can't.Intelligence, or at least a knack for problem-solving, might be of some help? (I hope that's a good analogy).

The intelligence of the living person is the result of the choices and efforts the soul made while inhabiting that particular body, with a part of it determined by genetics and environment. We come here with a plan- free will allows us to follow it or not. When a person dies, intelligence has no meaning. A child that dies, even as an infant (or fetus) will not have the mental capabilities of their chronological age, but of a fully realized adult, which is the soul's age. The body's age is specific to the physical body, not the soul. It has no meaning after death. The ability of the deceased to communicate with us isn't dependent on their intelligence (or ours) but rather their spiritual abilities.
Residual hauntings and psychic imprints (lasting negative vibrations of grand-scale horrific deaths- like the Twin Towers or the Holocaust or Waterloo, etc.) remain here because the negativity so great that it has not yet dissipated. But there are no "ghosts"- they are not trapped there. They have moved on.

The intelligence of the living person is the result of the choices and efforts the soul made while inhabiting that particular body, with a part of it determined by genetics and environment. We come here with a plan- free will allows us to follow it or not. When a person dies, intelligence has no meaning. A child that dies, even as an infant (or fetus) will not have the mental capabilities of their chronological age, but of a fully realized adult, which is the soul's age. The body's age is specific to the physical body, not the soul. It has no meaning after death. The ability of the deceased to communicate with us isn't dependent on their intelligence (or ours) but rather their spiritual abilities.
Residual hauntings and psychic imprints (lasting negative vibrations of grand-scale horrific deaths- like the Twin Towers or the Holocaust or Waterloo, etc.) remain here because the negativity so great that it has not yet dissipated. But there are no "ghosts"- they are not trapped there. They have moved on.
makes sense..thanks for answering that!!

Someone must of had some serious pull to get the address changed. I've never heard of that being done before.

They did that with Nicole Brown (Simpson)'s condo. It's common when the residence is a site of a murder, so that it will sell easier and confuse looky-loos.

I wonder if the dna announcement will affect the sale of the house. I know I wouldn't want to live where a possibly psycho pedophile came in and murdered a child. He still knows the address.

I wonder if the dna announcement will affect the sale of the house. I know I wouldn't want to live where a possibly psycho pedophile came in and murdered a child. He still knows the address.

I also wouldn't want to live in a house where a parent has sexually abused and killed their child either... so that rules out the Ramsey house for me, beautiful as the design is...

They did that with Nicole Brown (Simpson)'s condo. It's common when the residence is a site of a murder, so that it will sell easier and confuse looky-loos.

They also changed the address of the Tate/Polanski house after the murders. At least, up until it was torn down.

don't worry,the Ramsey's won't be back !

don't worry,the Ramsey's won't be back !

They coud not wait 30 minutes to make arragements to leave Boulder, so you are correct as always!

Good Morning! Great to see that not everybody is Swallowing what we are being Fed!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back