Random Thoughts and Discussion Ideas#5 About the Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently it is called "The National Vigil For Hope" and this is all under an umbrella brought to you by MICHELLE BART! I think this LKL visit is a big push to get the ball rolling for CMAF and KFN! Tomorrow night could turn into an infomercial for the A's and their buddies Dennis and Sherri!:mad:

It is my fervent hope that few or no viewers are sucked into the black hole of donations that is collectively KFN, CMAF, or now, the Nat'l Vigl for Hope...

isn't there some watchdog group that can be set upon these bottom feeders, preying off the loss and misery of bereft families?

vampires......blood suckers.... eaters of the dead

Does anyone else get the feeling that there might be the evidence we were looking for in that 5/5 document dump? After the SA drops off 700 pages of discovery b/c the defense has been whining, JB has been unusually quiet for JB (avoiding reporters, sneaking out back doors, etc).

...i don't think so,unless there was something in it they did not release.
....i just have a completely random thought....who else believes,that cindy really did tell kc that she could have the house....

....i just have a completely random thought....who else believes,that cindy really did tell kc that she could have the house....

Well, I thought it was possible earlier in the year based on SP and RP's accounts that CA thought she could sign it over to one of the kids to avoid it as a divorce settlement.

But I also think that she may have rescinded the offer a bit closer to when all this hit the fan, and it struck me that might have been the original impetus for all the "household weapons" and "neckbreaking" searches on the computer. Plan-B-For-KC, so to speak.

....exactly,that's what i was thinking,i never thought those google searches are prove for pre-meditation in caylees death but rather something she looked up when she was angry at cindy....and the house thing could very well be the reason....

....exactly,that's what i was thinking,i never thought those google searches are prove for pre-meditation in caylees death but rather something she looked up when she was angry at cindy....and the house thing could very well be the reason....

Yeah, and as much as a parent would like to stand by their child, I would think that a mom who already voiced her concern that her own child was a sociopath would have put that together by now and be just a little freaked out.

Maybe CA isn't so stupid with her Alibi Tour after all - nobody thinks it's helping KC one bit - and maybe that isn't exactly the intention...

...i don't think it's stupidity,i posted that in another thread,in some ways cindy unfortunately reminds me of my mom,it's not stupidity,it's creating new realites,if it sounds good than it must be so.....i don't think she ever understood how angry kc is at her just like she does not understand why the public is angry at her...

They didn't release it do the media though so we don't know what was in it just yet. Remember it takes 1-2 weeks for us to get it after the defense does (which was 5/5)

...i don't think it's stupidity,i posted that in another thread,in some ways cindy unfortunately reminds me of my mom,it's not stupidity,it's creating new realites,if it sounds good than it must be so.....i don't think she ever understood how angry kc is at her just like she does not understand why the public is angry at her...

Sorry, was just being tongue in cheek about CA's stubborn ability to think she can not only re-invent reality but foist it on others. I've known people like that as well, and while it is frustrating and stressful to deal with in personal relationships, most of them are not trying to convince an entire jury pool or an audience of millions that their skewed version of reality is universally acceptable.

I think her foolishness comes in not being able to grasp that you have to manage the perception - and that involves listening to and respecting the audience with which you communicate. She is totally clueless in that regard (although she is picking up some pointers on gum-chewing it appears) and angrily alienates people who disagree with her version instead of calmly trying to persuade them. She and her daughter both have been accused of creating different realities (which can ultimately be seen as an imaginative coping device) - but they both throw temper tantrums when their views are not immediately accepted.

Does anyone care to comment on the possibility that the Court might allow the jury to actually smell human decomp? I know it sounds gross, but the "dead body smell" is so central to this case, how else would the jury be able to be decisive about this aspect? The Anthony's public comments about it smelling like pizza, squirrels, spoilage in refrigerator, etc, minimizes the issue.

Would a trip to the Body Farm be out of the question? Should the jury be protected from such an experience?

Last summer, in a grocery store parking lot, I saw some dirty water running down the asphalt. As I got close and got a whiff of it, I nearly vomited. I think they were washing out a meat locker or truck. It was very hot that day (probably 110 degrees or so). The thick, rotten meat smell permeated the air as the brownish liquid flowed the length of the parking lot, and I have never smelled anything so horrid. I can smell it now, just thinking about it. However, if someone tried to explain the smell to me, I would not get the full effect of it.

Just wonderin'.
:shocked2::puke:

My finals are next week and between studying for them and following the KC Anthony murder Case I have the Anthony Burn Out Blues
:crosseyed:

I am interested in this Criminal Case and similar cases so that I could gain insight that would help me in the future as I further my education in the legal field. This and other cases could determine the field of law which I will choose to practice after I pass the State Bar Exam. When that time comes I should be turning 60 and don't know if I will have the stamina to work in criminal law/public defenders office.

I don't know about all you Peeps out there who work diligently on the Anthony Case with all the information thats posted here but for me to try to balance it with schoolwork is making me batty.

Thank God for posters like you all and my printer especially when I pull all nighters with my study group and don't have time to read online information on this case until hours later then muster up valuble time to sort through all the information.

Thankyou all for the doc dumps and all the other information that you bring to light on the case and if I am repeating myself I have only had 3 hours sleep on a library couch, endless cups of strong coffee, a 4 day sugar high and stale half cooked soft flour tacos heated up in the librarys ancient microwave as sustainence and an hour at home to shower and change before I am back with my study group again. :boohoo:

At this moment I would rather be sprawled out on a chaise lounge eating bonbons, sipping blueberry smoothies, watching tapes of the Chippendale Dancers performing at my cousins bachelorette party while getting a relaxing foot massage from Sven the reflexologist, instead of being surrounded by Anthony Doc Dumps and countless binders, folders, criminal justice books and other law paraphenalia that I need to pass my exams.

Do I have burnout? All I know is I a losing my ability to think and reason about now.

Sorry, was just being tongue in cheek about CA's stubborn ability to think she can not only re-invent reality but foist it on others. I've known people like that as well, and while it is frustrating and stressful to deal with in personal relationships, most of them are not trying to convince an entire jury pool or an audience of millions that their skewed version of reality is universally acceptable.

I think her foolishness comes in not being able to grasp that you have to manage the perception - and that involves listening to and respecting the audience with which you communicate. She is totally clueless in that regard (although she is picking up some pointers on gum-chewing it appears) and angrily alienates people who disagree with her version instead of calmly trying to persuade them. She and her daughter both have been accused of creating different realities (which can ultimately be seen as an imaginative coping device) - but they both throw temper tantrums when their views are not immediately accepted.

That was the only thing I thought noteworthy about their stint on Larry King Live! Neither of them was chomping on chewing gum! Other than that, it was the same old baloney............

That was the only thing I thought noteworthy about their stint on Larry King Live! Neither of them was chomping on chewing gum! Other than that, it was the same old baloney............

I think there was just a few slices of new baloney in there as well - namely that now according to Cindy the reason that Casey lied about working was so that she could spend more time with Caylee. :rolleyes: That one has a fresh taste!!

From last night's LKL interview transcript:

LK: "Are you trying to find a murderer? I mean do you have a private detective? Do you have anybody working on this...on your or your daughter's behalf?"

CA: "We have a private investigator who's still investigating Caylee's disappearance. The defense has private investigators. And we're leaving them to their job. Our focus now is, you know, making something good come out of OUR tragedy for Caylee."[/I]

Yeah, like self-employment, working from home, getting money for nothing...and later...

LK: "So shouldn't all the prime time here being spent, be spent on this private investigator?"

CA: "Absolutely. Absolutely. But, you know, I'm letting them do their jobs. I got involved when there were tips regarding Caylee, you know, helping follow up. But I have no idea, you know, where to start with this. That's their job."

Hey, I have a random idea! Before any of the A's focus on counseling families whose children fall victim to the same murderer CA & GA claim they are relying on everyone else to locate (the same way they relied on everyone else to find their own granddaughter while they sat in parking lots next to donation cans), how about they focus on contributing donations to agencies that will track down and bring justice in the name of Caylee Marie to all the countless prospective victims out there like Adji and Haleigh?

If the A's want to help me should my child go missing, how about starting with finding the SOB first before he/she has the chance to strike again?

ETA: And yeah, I know why, but the A's need to answer for it before asking people for more money in Caylee's name.

One of the things I found interesting but of no help to anyone at this point because the opportunity slipped by them while KC was on house confinement. When LK continued to press the question of, "Why didn't you just ask your daughter, don't you want to know?" At this point both A's made faces of contempt and confusion ,when all of the sudden GA says quietly and sheepishly, as CA was giving her concerned evil look, 'I just couldnt, "like I wanted to" At that point we could see CA look at GA during the mini rift give him her special pissy look once again. Did anyone eles witness that exchange between the two A's. That to me appeared to be the only honest answer given by GA.

No your not BB! I feel the same way only for a different reason. One evenning back in September my hubby walked in the room to see the A's wearing I believe a T Sirt they had designed or had somone commissioned that came up with that idea. The T was one of the ones saying,"Fly away home Caylee" Hubby found this to be in very poor taste as he felt immediatly like she had already flown to heaven. Actually hubby became snide and said, "So, there using a butterfly to represent Caylee? Do they think she was similar to a worm in a cocoon and then metamorphsied into a butterfly who has a sort lifespan before dieing as all butterflies do?" "Karen do her grandparents think she is already dead? Now we see that butterfly on the bear signifying the death and rememberance of Caylee once again. Just why was this butterfly term used? I hate all there flowery words used in poor taste. Hubby is thinking everything is pointing to the A's possibly being aware of Caylee's death within the first couple of months. Squirrels, Bears, butterflies, is this the true reason for bringing in State Wildlife employee's? LOL!

No your not BB! I feel the same way only for a different reason. One evenning back in September my hubby walked in the room to see the A's wearing I believe a T Sirt they had designed or had somone commissioned that came up with that idea. The T was one of the ones saying,"Fly away home Caylee" Hubby found this to be in very poor taste as he felt immediatly like she had already flown to heaven. Actually hubby became snide and said, "So, there using a butterfly to represent Caylee? Do they think she was similar to a worm in a cocoon and then metamorphsied into a butterfly who has a sort lifespan before dieing as all butterflies do?" "Karen do her grandparents think she is already dead? Now we see that butterfly on the bear signifying the death and rememberance of Caylee once again. Just why was this butterfly term used? I hate all there flowery words used in poor taste. Hubby is thinking everything is pointing to the A's possibly being aware of Caylee's death within the first couple of months. Squirrels, Bears, butterflies, is this the true reason for bringing in State Wildlife employee's? LOL!

Karen, your hubby has good instincts. I also think they knew Caylee was deceased early on. All their symbolism points to this and I'm impressed your hubby picked up on it. Your last comment gave me a chuckle! I'd like to sit down a sleuth with you and Mr. KageyKaren!:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberlynn566