Rant about the CASE **NO DISCUSSION/Replies** JUST RANTS #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
:behindbar:mad::furious::razz: Grrr...Geraldo... :steamed::rage::cursing::curses:

I really want to know when the circus is going to end. No, really, when is somebody gonna grow a set, step up to the plate and tell the freakin' truth. I want to know when there is going to be justice for Caylee and not the def team throwing chit against the wall to see what sticks. I want to see KC plead and beg for her life as she's led down "The Green Mile" to the death chamber. I want to be the medic that starts the IV in her arm knowing it will deliver the deadly dose of medications that will end this monsters life. I want to see the family make a public statement that although they will always love their daughter that they know she killed their granddaughter and must pay with her life. I want all of the LEO's, FBI agents, MEI's, ME's, CSI's, SA's be able to put this case behind them knowing that they stood up for Caylee and brought her justice. I want them to be able to finish their careers in good health and to never have to deal with a case like this again. More that ever I want a time machine, to go back in time and stop the senseless killing of this precious beautiful child and rescue her so she can have a full life filled with love, happiness and laughter. But most of all, I want to be a fly on the wall at the Gates of Hell when KC meets her fate for eternity. She will be the continual winner of Hell's "Hot Body Contest" literally.

AAAARRRRGGGG! Geraldo s*cks! BOOOOOOOOO! I am so angry at myself for tuning in, YET AGAIN, just to be disappointed, YET AGAIN!!!!

GR could have Casey Anthony, injected with truth serum, on his show and I would NOT tune in.

I'm DONE!!!

I want to take LP's "daisy chain" and stuff it down his throat! I am tired of his nonsense and want him to go away and go away NOW!!!

thanks, I feel so much better now.

:furious::furious::furious:Ok, my rotd is that I went to FSU for 2 years and paid alot of $$$ to be able to do that! Does everybody realize that, if KC is found guilty and sentenced to stay in prison for however long, she can receive a college degree while in prison? While I can appreciate the fact that this helps our soceity when prisoners are released, I think it's unfair that the costs of this program weighs on us taxpayers and our government! Just think about it...KC lies about going to Valencia, and ends up going to jail, only for us tax payers to end up paying for her to get a degree with a very well established university! Heck, she could become a lawyer in jail, win an appeal based on some mitigating indiscretions from her original lawyer (which btw I do believe will happen - the appeal that is), and all the while "we" the taxpayers will have to foot the bill! Just a rant but worthwhile looking into. There's tons of universities that do this, but it's not entirely nationwide yet. If KC isn't found guilty of murder, and only gets a 20-30 year sentence, she could get her masters, heck, doctorate for all we know, and pass everything with flying colors. She'd have tons of free time in jail to be able to study. Wouldn't it be crazy if she ended up being a criminal defense lawyer and became wealthy once released? Oooooooh - burns me up! :furious::furious::furious:
Here's the link for FSU's program:

http://www.fsu.com/pages/2008/12/09/education_in_prison.html

My rant - poor george had a mental breakdown, Cindy has lost to much weight and looks terrible but KC looks well rested , is putting on weight and laughing it up with her attorney .

Something is not right with this picture!

Can we please have a document dump before the Websleuths Scheduled Downtime hits us?

I have watched several videos and seen quite a few pictures of caylee on utube and the net. What surprises me in the amount of toys and "dress up costumes" she has. In one pic, she has about 10 mr potato heads and 4 tickle me elmos. I think the money they spent was just ridiculous for a family that was heavily in debt. My granddaughter, is the only child in our family and she doesn't have half the stuff caylee has. In no means does she go without, she has the Wii, laptop, nintendo and other toys and cloths, but there are 8 of us buying for her and we all have jobs. She doesn't have every disney character stuffed animal. {stepson and daughter in law love disney and travel there 5-7 times a year....but they don't buy her every disney thing out there, that stuff is expensive.

Something is wrong with the amount of stuff caylee had, To me it seems like...just buy her stuff to keep her occupied. If one cant pay their bills, then they shouldn't be buying 10 potato heads, hugh brand name stuffed animals, several pairs of sun glasses, several different types of sun hats..the list goes on and on of stuff. Who cares what they bought her if they could afford it, but to tap into your retirement account to pay off bills but yet buy every darn toy out there is wrong. Actually even if one could afford it, a 2 year old doesn't need 20 sun hats, 10 pairs of glasses, purses etc...lt..teaches them NOT to appreciate anything and to expect everything, but that's just my opinion.

I also don't buy into the theory that casey was planning on killing her entire family. I think her telling Amy she was going to get the family house was just a fantasy and a way to try and get closer to Amy. There are probably hundreds of little lies out there that casey told. I bet her friends are all comparing notes and are shocked to see just how much she lied. Killing caylee was a spur of the moment rage thing but casey has some personality disorder that it was like "oh well, what's done is done". She can't think further than 10 minutes, if she could, I think she would of gotten away with it.

Ok, I feel better

My Tuesday Night Rant......First rant is I can't make it one day without something new to rant about. Second, I want to take a baseball bat to the whole crowd and then take the 5th like they are all doing. Doesn't anyone in that family care to see justice for Caylee??

WHO IS PAYING FOR THIS DEFENSE
(lending a ball bat to my fellow poster above me to do some damage)

My rants for tonight:

The last people that LE should have to fight to get the truth from are the family of the victim!

Are they going to hold off on the funeral until Valentine's Day? HEARTS!

OK, here is my rant since the NG thread is not available to post on..why does Nancy Grace always say that the crime scene is 15 houses away from the Anthony's home? Why doesn't she correct that information? The crime scene is at least 20 or 21 houses away when you look on a map. Why hasn't that HLN show bothered to correct their information?

Besides Geraldo, Greta is a huge waste of time. She used to have a good show with her panel Ted, Bernie and Michael, with Mark F. making many appearances. I thought she would go back to the old format after the elections were over, but she is still presenting SPalin almost every night, like who cares, and also that crook governor from IL. Enough of this. Both Geraldo and Greta need to be replaced.

I wish they would take the whole family in for psych eval...perhaps they can get a group discount!

1. Who's paying GA's bill for mental health services and inpatient treatment? That has to be huge....private treatment???:confused:..

2. Why aren't the A's asking the court to release the remains?...

4. This family seems to be one of spending WAY more than they have. Personally I don't feel any sadness for someone who only has a $700.00 mortgage and a good job and gets in the type of debt they do.

5. It is safe to say that the prosecution is getting no where with this family. Cindy has never cooperated....she has only mislead or misdirected; Lee is being obstinate which is probably his best trait; George is inconveniently unavailable

6. Now I have to start adding to my "Where is George" rant to my, "Where is Lee?" rant.....:banghead: :banghead:

Is poor Caylee's bones still sitting in a banker's box at the funeral home?

And for those of you who do not know a "banker's box" is simply a very sturdy cardboard box. The end of the month of January has come and gone. Why isn't this child buried or at her final resting place yet?

I want more information!!!!

Another doc. dump ..
A video ..

Anything!

don't slam me for this, but....

My rant is that everything that comes out of Brad Conway's mouth sounds like it's Cindy sending a message to someone.

<<family attorney Brad Conway said.
Anthony, 57, is no longer despondent and plans to continue his recovery with outpatient counseling. "He's feeling good," Conway said. "He's ready. He's totally receptive. And this is part of the healing process. He knows that his family needs him, and he's ready to move forward.">>

I know this will be unpopular, but "he knows that his family needs him", seems like a guilt-invoking attempt. His family needs him? For what? Let GA get his stuff together, before sucking him back in. The only thing CA needs him for, is to get out of the hospital so she can go forward with her 5000 seat party-funeral.

GA needs his own attorney.

Ok, rant over for now. :)

Besides Geraldo, Greta is a huge waste of time. She used to have a good show with her panel Ted, Bernie and Michael, with Mark F. making many appearances. I thought she would go back to the old format after the elections were over, but she is still presenting SPalin almost every night, like who cares, and also that crook governor from IL. Enough of this. Both Geraldo and Greta need to be replaced.

I agree with you 100%. :clap:

don't slam me for this, but....

My rant is that everything that comes out of Brad Conway's mouth sounds like it's Cindy sending a message to someone.

<<family attorney Brad Conway said.
Anthony, 57, is no longer despondent and plans to continue his recovery with outpatient counseling. "He's feeling good," Conway said. "He's ready. He's totally receptive. And this is part of the healing process. He knows that his family needs him, and he's ready to move forward.">>

I know this will be unpopular, but "he knows that his family needs him", seems like a guilt-invoking attempt. His family needs him? For what? Let GA get his stuff together, before sucking him back in. The only thing CA needs him for, is to get out of the hospital so she can go forward with her 5000 seat party-funeral.
GA needs his own attorney.

Ok, rant over for now. :)
:clap::clap:
Bold is mine!
Good One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors