Rant about the CASE **NO DISCUSSION/Replies** JUST RANTS #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rant is the same as it was over a month ago.

PLEASE BURY THAT POOR BABY. What the heck are they waiting for???

I don't know if I'll be able to watch the memorial for fear of witnessing CA act like an advocate for her grandaughter. What words will anyone at the memorial be able to say about Caylee? Whatever words are spoken at this point will not seem genuine to me. If CA behaved more like a grieving grandmother while parading around then I might be able to listen to her describe Caylee's short life.

when ng gets on her kick about gp being in court for kc----THEY SHOULD BE THERE FOR CAYLEE...thus far only SA/LE has been there for Caylee.....Make it about the baby --- not the killer.....

also bc telling media to give a's privacy for grieving.....I haven't seen anythng on them except from HIM....he seems to be the one bringing attenton to him...I'm assuming someone there is running errands..heck half the time we get the "where is la?"----have yet to see the video/pic of ca visiting ga...did she more than once??

George was released from the hospital to return home to recover. Wow. If the alleged "breakdown" was caused by the heart sticker, as some have supposed, why go back to all those memories (and Cindy's influence?)

On the other hand, perhaps Wendy Murphy and others are correct in their assessment: the "breakdown" was simply an avoidance of having to answer further questions, particularly in regard to Lee's involvement. In any case, Hopespring is the last place I would expect him to go. ...:sheesh:

This is a 'quiet' rant- been home sick and not enough energy to actively rant.

The sun rises in the west and sets in the east.

I'm from the IRS and I'm here to help you.

Really, honey, I will respect you in the morning.

Elvis is alive and well and working at a Burger King in Albuquerque.

The earth is flat.

The moon is made of green cheese.

The moon landing was staged.

No, honey, that dress doesn't make your rear look big.

You can't get pregnant the first time!

Casey is innocent.

What do all the comments above have in common. They're all LIES!

31 days, 31 days people.

It's as plain as the nose on your face. If you believe the last statement you probably should believe all the others because they're just as much a lie.

Not a rant... just sadness. NG has recently been showing pictures of Caylee as a newborn. I don't know where she got these pictures. I don't know if she paid for them. I can't explain the heartbreak I feel when I see these photos of Caylee as a tiny infant. Did you see those chubby little cheeks? Is there anything more beautiful than a newborn baby? I want to run in and scoop her up because when I see that beautiful little baby I know what her future holds and it breaks my heart. That's all.

I'm completely "schtressed" out by the shenanigans of this family in the face of the destruction of little Caylee.

I am just so sick of hearing all of this Anthony news each night! They won't talk , they won't be deposed, they want privacy! Most of this has originated from their lawyers! I think they somehow must of all retained the most media starved lawyers ever! All of these guys race one another to the tv station microphones! I am sick of hearing about their clients! I want to hear that precious Caylee is going to have a respectful and dignified funeral. I want tohear that she has finally been laid to rest. I want to hear that Cindy, George, and Lee want only justice for their murdered grandchild/neice! Enough of the drama!

Caylees' dad is out there, somewhere, and HE KNOWS who he is, he needs to step up and put this child to rest! Whatever happens after happens! Nothing that will be done by either "side" will change the fact that Caylee is in a box! And I wish NG would stop using the word "missing" in regards to Caylee!

I could copy every rant here, because this is how I feel about all of this.............I agree with the last 3 pages!!!

My heart is beyond breaking for Caylee,not only was she murdered by the one person who was suppose to love and protect her she is being victimized once again.That evil witch is profitting from killing her daughter and leaving her tossed out like trash.No way no how should KC be allowed to profit off of pictures that were taken of Caylee.what kind of slime would pay her a dime.Crime certainly does pay.They should change the laws not let the murderer pay a defence fund off of a victim they murdered.Where is the justice for Caylee.

I really fear that this memorial is going to turn into a disgusting fiasco. For so long, I have wanted to see a beautiful, heartfelt memorial for this precious baby, but sadly, I don't think that is what this will be. I am truly afraid that this memorial is only going to be used to glorify KC as Caylee's "wonderul, grieving, victimized" mother. The thought that pictures of this baby's murderer could be shown at her memorial makes me physically ill. I want to believe that, surely, nobody would stoop so low as this, that at least this memorial could be just about Caylee and the precious little person she was during her short stay here on Earth. Sadly, I have no faith that this will be the case. On top of that, the knowledge that a church is willing to publicy state that they may "refuse entry" to anyone both saddens and disgusts me. I have attended Baptist churches my entire life and it has always been preached that no one is ever turned away from a house of God, any and all are welcome there. I guess nothing is sacred when it comes to this case.

Just leave your rant. Don't reply or respond to another person's rant. Just leave your own and don't forget that even rants have to be within TOS.

It would appear that the only public memorial Caylee will truly have was the one held by LP and RG at JBP. RIP Caylee:blowkiss:

My rant is this...KC wants to sell more photos of Caylee to help pay for trying to get off for killing her. I wonder does she has several in mind that have Caylee and HER in them. :mad: Not happy about this at all and I think it will backfire.

I'm also curious how KC can sell anything that she does not have in her possession. I honestly can't see GA & CA turning over photos in their possession, which is everything in the house, to fund KC's defense at this point. :behindbar :behindbar

I bet the document dump will be monday or tuesday, that's why the memorial service is scheduled for Tuesday, so people won't be talking about the evidence. If there is a release either of those days then the entire memorial will be a scam.

I think its PATHETIC selling pictures of Caylee to pay for defense of KC, I hope it all comes back and bites them in the behind!!!!!! Grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!:mad:

I don't have a rant, just a public apology...from me...to Everyone on WS including all of our 'guests'...

I think i may have very accidentaly BLOWN the server, using my newly acquired computer skill of posting a photo. Big! Ooppppppppsssss

Way to big!!! still have some stuff to learn about pixel size.

Lesson learned at the expense of all the loyal NG thread readers.

Please accept my sincere apologies, i will now go put myself in a photo time out...

I hope this posts and i'm not in a permanent TO. I was just starting to really enjoy posting.

Casey is now putting pictures of Caylee on the market in order to fund her defense. Marc Klaas sure nailed it from the beginning when he referred to Casey as an "odious creature." Boy did he ever have that right. Her behavior is positively, bottom of the barrel, vile.

On the other hand, I hope she keeps it up. She's sealing her own coffin one nail at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member