Rape allegations mount against Bill Cosby #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
/JMO/ at least some of them were well aware that they were pimping for Cosby but he paid well enough for them not to mind /JMO/

I have no doubt you are correct. It was pretty much a rhetorical question on my part.

So many people HAD to know what was happening. And not only did nothing to stop it, but enabled it to continue. As long as it wasn't their own daughters, nieces, etc., who cared? Just let the BC $ keep rolling in.

I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that all those agencies, talent scouts, what have you, who procured young women for Cosby to "mentor" apparently never once thought to ask him, "Hey guy, don't you want to mentor young MEN, too?"

As Ms. Thomas refers to them in her interview, they were Cosby's "henchmen," (and women) and he apparently had a lot of them.

Good point. It was almost always the ladies that Cosby was going to "help." In New York, he would call an agency and order model after model to have dinner with him in his dressing room. He requested that the models be from out of town, and "financially not doing well." What a friggin creep.

Oh, and there's no way that Camille was an innocent little wife. She knew the score. Another friggin creep.

And did anyone get any career boost out of the mentoring sessions?

If you mentor dozens of poor out of town models and none of them are ever heard of again, it might be a clue that you're not out to help them further their career.

A woman in The Woodlands is now making claims of her own about Bill Cosby. "My stomach still turns when I see Bill Cosby in his ads sitting with a bunch of youngsters”. Those words, according to Charlotte Kemp, come from former Playboy model Cynthia Myers. The excerpts about Bill Cosby are written in a newly-released book entitled "Centerfolds".

"I saw firsthand how he would use drugs to have sex with women. I never shed a tear when I heard his son was murdered on the 405. I do feel sorry for his son that he paid with his life for the sins of his father,” Kemp reads from "Centerfolds". Myers, the model making the accusations, is now deceased.
http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/2...al-woman-makes-accusations-against-bill-cosby

Good point. It was almost always the ladies that Cosby was going to "help." In New York, he would call an agency and order model after model to have dinner with him in his dressing room. He requested that the models be from out of town, and "financially not doing well." What a friggin creep.

Oh, and there's no way that Camille was an innocent little wife. She knew the score. Another friggin creep.

Did BC request this and did this raise any red flags? Because if so, it sounds like BC was looking to mentor girls who were vulnerable and malleable, is this a common request for powerful Hollywood types? Why want poor and vulnerable young girls with no family/social support unless to exploit/control/enslave, oops, I mean "mold" them into a great actresses some day...right? Always jmo/

I have a question; sorry if it has already been addressed...

Has it been determined what specific type of drug(s) Cosby used on his alleged victims, and how/where specifically he was able to obtain those drugs? Tia.

I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that all those agencies, talent scouts, what have you, who procured young women for Cosby to "mentor" apparently never once thought to ask him, "Hey guy, don't you want to mentor young MEN, too?"

As Ms. Thomas refers to them in her interview, they were Cosby's "henchmen," (and women) and he apparently had a lot of them.

This is SOP with a lot of agencies - Ford was (is?) a notable exception. Younger models are expected to attend lots of "parties" or handed plane tickets and some just want eye candy, but others expected sex. See Terry Richardson and some of the royal family- only notable in the press because some women were underage. Wealthy and powerful men do this all the time- they may or may not care if the women are pressured or drugged. Other women go along with it and game opportunities and then they are no longer in a position to complain. I bet a lot of women aren't coming forward because they got tiny little bits of work or took the cash offered.

I have a question; sorry if it has already been addressed...

Has it been determined what specific type of drug(s) Cosby used on his alleged victims, and how/where specifically he was able to obtain those drugs? Tia.

In his deposition he admitted giving them Quaaludes that he got prescribed for him by a now-deceased doctor he knew.
Other than that we don't know I guess.

Did BC request this and did this raise any red flags? Because if so, it sounds like BC was looking to mentor girls who were vulnerable and malleable, is this a common request for powerful Hollywood types? Why want poor and vulnerable young girls with no family/social support unless to exploit/control/enslave, oops, I mean "mold" them into a great actresses some day...right? Always jmo/
BBM. It fits the same M.O. as Michael Jackson and Jerry Sandusky's victims, makes them more vulnerable to gifts/payoffs and less credible because of their backgrounds. That's why noone wanted to believe that Michael Jackson molested Gavin Arvida, because his parents were grifters, therefore Michael couldn't have done it!!!

In his deposition he admitted giving them Quaaludes that he got prescribed for him by a now-deceased doctor he knew.
Other than that we don't know I guess.
Before Quaaludes, he used to use some drug called Spanish Fly, that you put into drinks. I guess it works like GHB or Roofies.

The people who supplied the girls knew exactly what was happening. They were pimps providing girls for Cosby (and others....Cosby is for sure not the only man to do this), only they were too "classy" to say the words for what they were doing, so they used words like actress, model, mentor.

It was all BS and I do feel sorry for the young ladies who didn't understand the vocabulary or the tasks they were assigned. They were used not just by Cosby, but by the older women who arranged the mentoring sessions as well.

Before Quaaludes, he used to use some drug called Spanish Fly, that you put into drinks. I guess it works like GHB or Roofies.

No -- it's not like GHB or rohypnol at all -- quite the opposite. It's supposed to increase blood flow to the genitals. Not sure that I've read of him ever using it.

No -- it's not like GHB or rohypnol at all -- quite the opposite. It's supposed to increase blood flow to the genitals. Not sure that I've read of him ever using it.

I have no idea if he used Spanish Fly, but he had a whole comedy routine about how cool he thought it was. You can find it on youtube.

I agree and tend to think BC thought that by requesting women with little financial or emotional protection he would appear to be a generous and concerned humanitarian, that it would seem as though he was helping these women "network" within the business. It would appear that the mighty BC was reaching out to the downtrodden who would otherwise have been ignored. He had enough money at his disposal to pay for degrees, to buy academic respectability. His financial contributions to educational institutions and charities gave him that pillar of society disguise that could withstand the occasional revelation of something salacious. It made it easier for his pimps to tell themselves that someone who would do so much good in the community couldn't possibly be doing something perverse.

I think that, in a weird way, he was projecting his own flaws and problems onto his victims. I think that he really believed that he was unworthy of the fame, the financial success, and the social acceptance that he was achieving professionally. That he saw himself as disposable and unloveable. And so, he would have contempt for people who believed his hype. If he fooled them, they were idiots. In effect saying that if you're not smart enough to have figured me out, you deserve to be abused. Combined with what seems to be an obsession with women either playing the madonna or the *advertiser censored*, he chose victims who would, in his estimation, be so far beneath who he felt he really was that he could honestly feel superior to them.

And, given the inability of his drugged victims to escape or fight back, I think your analogy was incredibly appropriate. BC could, in fact, mould those women to fit whatever masturbatory fantasy in which he wished to indulge on any given day. As the great moralist, he could punish them for having made the mistake of behaving in a way he felt was inappropriate for a madonna. He even tried to keep punishing AC after they had settled by including a clause in which he demanded to see her GPA, as though the settlement was proof of his generosity rather than his own punishment.

Sick, sick, sick.

Spanish Fly is an aphrodesiac, iirc. I was looking for a link on this and googled "spanish fly" and this popped up on the first page (maybe already posted, thank you Donjeta for all the updates!!):

Cosby’s history of ‘Spanish Fly’ jokes comes back to haunt him
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/cosbys-history-spanish-fly-jokes-comes-back-haunt-him

"In his 1991 appearance alongside King, which was part of a promotional tour for his book “Childhood,” Cosby joked about “Spanish Fly,” which was a slang term in his youth for a pill that could serve as an aphrodisiac.

“Spanish Fly was the thing that all boys from age 11 on up to death — We will still be searching for Spanish Fly,” Cosby told King, who laughed and agreed with him. Then this exchange takes place:

Cosby: And what was the old – the old story was, if you took a little drop – it was on the head of a -

King: Pin.

Cosby: - pin! And you put it in a drink -

King: That’s right. Drop it in her Coca-Cola – It don’t matter.

Cosby: It doesn’t make any difference. And the girl would drink it and -

King: And she’s yours."

(*gross, to think he was making jokes about all of this!! Jmo)

Hufnagel seems like a potentially unreliable source so take it FWIW:

According to the latest accusations the comedian reportedly used wife Camille Cosby and a mistress to obtain prescriptions for Quaaludes from a gynaecologist in Beverly Hills, Dr Macyln Wade who was the former head of obstetrics and gynaecology at Cedars-Sinai Hospital.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/bill-cosby-used-wife-mistress-6280349

Sex is great and all that, but I am continually astounded at the lengths some men will go to just to get off. Why is it that men, some women too, but not nearly as many, are so obsessed with their ##cks? Risking their families, livlihoods, I just don't get it. What is the psychology here?

From the link:
'The actor's attorney Marty Singer did not immediately respond to a request for comment, but has previously said that the claims "about alleged decades-old events are becoming increasingly ridiculous.'"

Funny, I think Marty Singer's comments in defence of BC are becoming increasingly ridiculous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's probably so many more victims, like when BC traveled to other countries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam