Raven Having Another Baby?

^^ Welcome to WS.
I would like to point out that we definitely know of cases where spouses ( both wives and husbands) DO kill subsequent spouses.

Have you checked out the Stacy Peterson/ Drew Peterson forum?
He is now suspected of killing his second wife, as well as killing Stacy.

Many serial marital killers have gone to trial and have been convicted. Sometimes, they kill before they marry the person.. As is the case of Barton Corbin. He killed his former girlfriend Dolly Hearn, and years later, killed his wife, Jennifer Corbin. His case is archived on this site. Just do a search.

We ALL hope Vanessa and all children in the home will be safe, but there is absolutely no reason to think that a murderer will stop killing. None whatsoever.

i thought multiple murders were just TV movies. sad to know vanessa will be in jeopardy too. but it is hard too feel sorry for her if she made her decision knowing about his history. i do feel very bad for the children involvde. as a mother i would expect her to be most concerned about her own child. now she has three to worry about. big load. sad situation. i will seach the cases you mentioned. thaks for the info. good luck to vanessa and kids. looks like they may need it.

bio dad is another just not as bad as raven. hasn't killed anyone but loves drugs and spends alot of time in jail. poor little girl doesn't stand a chance. neither parent shoudl have her. doubt bio dad knows ravens history. her family knows - pops is a ex-cop. sounds like he called the FBI to chedck on raven. but he must have okayd it cuz the wedding was at his house.
Oh good God. Maybe, just maybe, this situation that Auria is in might help dad to straighten out and do right by his little girl??? Poor girl. I wish that there was something that we could do. :(

I'm happy to hear that Vanessa's dad called the FBI. I don't know how much he could really have gotten from them but it's good to know that he at least knows about Raven and is concerned. In his defense, maybe he realizes that his daughter is going to do whatever she wants to do so he may as well have her do it near him so that he can at least keep an eye on things.

Thanks a million for your info. Very interesting stuff.

Love your hat, btw.

Welcome InTheNo. I to feel sorry for the kids and only the kids. Vanessa knew what she was getting into. I figured she was prego before the wedding...not the mormon way of doing thing. :rolleyes: I just hope that something doesn't happen to her because if her ex is a and she is no longer here, her poor daughter won't have anyone.

In The No:
" now she has three to worry about. big load. sad situation."

..good grief vanessa...

..auria, kaiden, and the baby---------will all be HER responsibility once raven is locked up ?? and how old is she ?

..pregnant---for months now---and already fighting------it IS a sad situation..

..thanks for the update "In The No "...please keep us posted..

Seems like they were fighting before they even got married. What a way to start things off. Isn't this the time you are suppose to be so happy and that everything is grand?

Welcome InTheNo.

I heard they act lovey dovey in public, but fight a lot in private. That's the Raven way.

Do you think she is suspecting him of cheating already?

I doubt her parents have control over what she does. She seems to pick certain guys for a reason. Maybe to push her parents buttons (think Casey Anthony) for attention, and maybe the attention is what turns her onto guys with issues.

Auria's father still get's visitation with his daughter, so hopefully he will straighten up because I think Auria could be heading for issues with Raven as a step-father.

Vanessa was so wrong when she played that toddler toy game with her wedding registry. I know she was jumping at the bit to say hey we are having a baby, but that's not something to be proud of. She is really someone to feel sorry for though, because she's obviously not that bright.

She got pregnant with two children without being married, one of the dad's has issues with drugs and has been in jail and I am hopeful he can be rehabilitated because he is the lesser of two evils.

Then we have Raven, who has been convicted of Five (5) FELONIES, he has anger issues, he is a thief and has stolen since he was a child. He has been known to cheat to the point he cheated on those he was cheating with. He cheated on Janet and she was pregnant with Kaiden. They got back together right before she had Kaiden and he was embezzling.

After Kaiden was born he was indicted for stealing had a court date set up for embezzling.

Kaiden was only 6 months old, they had no money, he had debt coming out his behind, they couldn't afford anything, but he was able to play soccer, go to school (which he has failed at miserably every college he has gone too) he was able to have his VX, all his toys, could afford an expensive life insurance policy and he finds out she's pregnant, he knew she didn't announce to everyone she was pregnant. Why is that? She was embarrassed because here her husband just got caught embezzling, she had to leave a job she loved with people she loved, she doesn't know what to do, she's pregnant and he's cheating......again. Now, Janet and her unborn child are dead, how convenient for him. He needed the money from the insurance policy to pay for his defense, he didn't want another child, because Kaiden was not paid for yet and maybe the judge will go lighter on him for the embezzlement if he found out that Raven's poor wife was murdered, so many reasons to get rid of Janet in his mind. None of them sane.

He will cheat on Vanessa, he will steal again and the question and worry on many of our minds are if he doesn't get arrested for Janet AND his unborn child's murder...Will he murder again?

Vanessa was so wrong when she played that toddler toy game with her wedding registry. I know she was jumping at the bit to say hey we are having a baby, but that's not something to be proud of. She is really someone to feel sorry for though, because she's obviously not that bright.
I definitely agree that she did this for people like us to notice. After knowing for sure that she's pregnant and thinking back to that little decision of hers to use that registry to spread the news of her pregnancy, I find her as repulsive as Raven. I am even starting to think of her less as a victim and the two of them as more like a Bonnie & Clyde. They're both self-absorbed, cocky, bad decision-makers ... the list goes on and on. They deserve each other.

Way to throw your pregnancy in our faces, Vanessa! I can see why you'd want to shout it from the rooftops! You must be SO proud to be carrying one of Raven's many babies! But by the way, sadly, carrying one of his children doesn't make you special since he's made so many in less than desirable situations.

And way to learn from your mistakes and "trade up" in significant others.

We'll be praying for your children while you continue to put them in extreme danger. You're a good mom.

..who on earth uses the wedding registry to post news of the Pregnancy!

..she's clearly throwing it in our faces/ or has the same thought process/mentality as her "dearly beloved" raven.

..i hope that she is a "good mom" JG, and gets out before he ruins all of their lives.

I happened to notice the discussion regarding whether Raven would still collect SS benefits for Janet and his daughter - the answer is truly yes and no. For survivor benefits - there are two "payments" - one for the child and then a surviving spouse that is caring for a child under 16 gets and additional benefit - in some cases this can double the amount a parent receives. Now if Raven were to remarry - he would still receive the child's benefit but not the spousal caring for a child benefit - so essentially by remarrying he could lose up to half of what he is receiving per month. (I have far too much information in this particular situation as my daughter's father died when she was 15).

hmmm..so raven will still collect SS benefits for their son-------but will lose his spousal SS benefits since he has remarried--------

..doesn't sound like the raven ( we all know and despise ) researched his wedding plans too thouroughly..

..thanks for the info..

..i hope that she is a "good mom" JG, and gets out before he ruins all of their lives.
IMO, if she was a good mom, she would never have involved her daughter in a life with a murderer, let alone never create another child with said murderer.

hmmm..so raven will still collect SS benefits for their son-------but will lose his spousal SS benefits since he has remarried--------

..doesn't sound like the raven ( we all know and despise ) researched his wedding plans too thouroughly..
Oh God, let's hope that this doesn't mean he's going to be thinking up an impromptu plan in regards to how to make up for that money he's losing! :eek:

Oh God, let's hope that this doesn't mean he's going to be thinking up an impromptu plan in regards to how to make up for that money he's losing! :eek:

JG - you and I both know he's always thinking and planning on how to make up the money. One thing is that Vanessa does have a job, that helps and she is getting Child Support from her daughter's bio Dad. If that $$ stopped and somehow Vanessa was incapacitated and couldn't work, then I'd be terrified for the children & Vanessa.

With 2 little kids and a third apparently on the way, she just might not be too receptive to going back to work after their baby's birth. Wonder what the Bird will do then?

hello everyone. this is my first post on this forum. since i learned about raven been coming here to keep up with whats going on. so sad to learn about his previous wife and unborn child. i did watched the videos on NC Wanted. raven is a scarey looking and calculating man. to anwser some of your ?? she is pregnant due in mid may. she was pregnant before the wedding. guess she doesnt learn from past mistaks. married on sept 6. they split up just before the august date. moved it to sept saying not enough cash to do the california gig.

from what i have seen of her, she is wrapped up in herself. she works at being the focus of everything. very prissy. like that one photo in the early thread wher her and the girl are posing when noone esle knows the pic is being taken. they should make an interesting pair. sheis all lovey with him in public but they already fight alot. hard to say which one gets their way because she manipulates as good as he does.

bio dad is another just not as bad as raven. hasn't killed anyone but loves drugs and spends alot of time in jail. poor little girl doesn't stand a chance. neither parent shoudl have her. doubt bio dad knows ravens history. her family knows - pops is a ex-cop. sounds like he called the FBI to chedck on raven. but he must have okayd it cuz the wedding was at his house.

sorry that doesn't help catch raven. wish i new something to help. just see them out at public events and overhear others talking to and about them. watching looks on faces and body language tells alot about people. dont know why she doesnt run for this hills. she believes every word he says. cant imagine he would risk killing agin. sure to be caught if he sets up a pattern of dead wives.

This is great information ITN. Thank you for sharing. It would be great if you could keep us updated as best you can. Did you go to the wedding? How was it if you did?

It is hard to believe that an ex-cop dad would support his daughter's marriage to a possible murderer. :waitasec: I would think he would read between the lines of "has not been cleared as a suspect" by Durham PD. That has to be cop talk of "we know he did it but just can't prove it."

Does Vanessa have any siblings? I'm wondering if they know the story about raven's first wife??

no, i did not go to the wedding. i am not close to either family, just an acquaintence. watching those two marry each other would make me sick. they seem to be made for each other-two head cases. i feel awful bad for the two existing kids and the new one coming along. having parents that must be the center of attention has to make it hard to live in the same house. poor babies! i cant imagine that her father liked watching her marry him. but being PG again-what other choice? suspect she maybe "daddy's little girl" and gets whatever she wants. she has definetely been spoiled by someone. she does have siblings-several sisters. not exactly sure. if her dad knows about raven, the rest of her family probably does.

does anyone know how far along janet was when she died? just wondering how long raven will tolerate this pregnacy with vanessa. seeing a personality change in her-not for the best. she is very whiney and bitchy. could be a long pregnancy for all involved. hope she thinsk twice before pissing off raven.

i still cant understand how she could endanger her daughters life to get involved with a man with such frightening history. she must be insecure to let such a low life have control over her. cant imagine letting someone that bad so close to a child. looks like motherhood isnt her strong suit either. this guys goal is to be a kids soccer coach. would you want your kids aroung him?

are the durham police still looking for janet's murderer? is raven off scott free? seems like its been so long and with so many other cases this one cant be so important to them anymore. does her family keep the heat on the police to solve this? how can we help keep the intrest up in this case? there seems to be a lot of pregnant women murdered in the carolinas. very scary.

no, i did not go to the wedding. i am not close to either family, just an acquaintence. watching those two marry each other would make me sick. they seem to be made for each other-two head cases. i feel awful bad for the two existing kids and the new one coming along. having parents that must be the center of attention has to make it hard to live in the same house. poor babies! i cant imagine that her father liked watching her marry him. but being PG again-what other choice? suspect she maybe "daddy's little girl" and gets whatever she wants. she has definetely been spoiled by someone. she does have siblings-several sisters. not exactly sure. if her dad knows about raven, the rest of her family probably does.

does anyone know how far along janet was when she died? news reports say "in early pregnancy".just wondering how long raven will tolerate this pregnacy with vanessa. seeing a personality change in her-not for the best. she is very whiney and bitchy. could be a long pregnancy for all involved. hope she thinsk twice before pissing off raven.

i still cant understand how she could endanger her daughters life to get involved with a man with such frightening history. she must be insecure to let such a low life have control over her. cant imagine letting someone that bad so close to a child. looks like motherhood isnt her strong suit either. this guys goal is to be a kids soccer coach. would you want your kids aroung him?

are the durham police still looking for janet's murderer? of course, and getting closer is raven off scott free? no---see below seems like its been so long and with so many other cases this one cant be so important to them anymore. does her family keep the heat on the police to solve this? how can we help keep the intrest up in this case? there seems to be a lot of pregnant women murdered in the carolinas. very scary.

http://www.ncwanted.com/unsolved/story/1574270/

Janet Abaroa: 15 Minutes To Kill?
From NC WANTED Staff
Posted: Jul 10, 2007
Updated: Sep. 18, 2008

DURHAM COUNTY — TONIGHT: Watch the episode about Durham's Unsolved Case "Who Killed Janet Abaroa?" Featuring the exclusive interview with Raven Abaroa.
DURHAM COUNTY: Did Raven Abaroa murder his wife Janet on April 26, 2005?
NC WANTED has new details related to Mr. Abaroa's timeline that night.
Recently, the Durham Police Department contacted NC WANTED to correct information they provided to the staff regarding the unsolved murder of Janet Abaroa.
On November 10, 2007, NC WANTED devoted an entire episode to the Abaroa case. The narration specified that Janet's husband, Raven Abaroa, arrived home from his soccer game at 11:45p.m. the night of his wife's murder, April 26, 2005.
This arrival time turned out to be false.
Investigators with Durham P.D. now clarify that Mr. Abaroa had, in fact, told them he returned to his Durham home at 10:40p.m.
The autopsy report specifies Janet Abaroa sustained injuries at about 10:50p.m., and her time of death was about 10:55p.m.
Phone records show Mr. Abaroa placed his 911 call at 10:58p.m.

Anyone with information on crimes in NC should call NC WANTED toll free at 1.866.43.WANTED (1.866.439.2683) or click on "Report a Tip" Your identity can be kept confidential.

JG - you and I both know he's always thinking and planning on how to make up the money. One thing is that Vanessa does have a job, that helps and she is getting Child Support from her daughter's bio Dad. If that $$ stopped and somehow Vanessa was incapacitated and couldn't work, then I'd be terrified for the children & Vanessa.
Yeah, but Janet had a job and that didn't help her in spite of the fact that she was the only one in the household working.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D4rckfire
Back