Raven's Website and Online Activity

less0305 said:
Is the friend, Shiloh, on raven's myspace account Raven's sister?
Is Raven's myspace working again? And it probably would be his sister. Last time I checked in at myspace, her little picture was her holding a baby on her shoulder kissing it. Is that who you are referring to?

Jenifred said:
Is Raven's myspace working again? And it probably would be his sister. Last time I checked in at myspace, her little picture was her holding a baby on her shoulder kissing it. Is that who you are referring to?

I found a cached link for the myspace account and just started poking around the friend's links...she still has an active page, but I don't think I saw pictures of a baby, but several people mentioned a baby in their messages to her. The other one I was curious about was someone with a name beginning with an O - and now I can't remember what it was O'Dominick or something like that. I thought his message about loving Raven was a little weird. I was just being curious. I was trying to find out if Raven might possibly have a new myspace account and was poking around the sister's myspace to see if it was possible.

It could have been O'Discordia, which is the name of Raven's brother's band.

yes, i would say so..

..raven's brother...o discordia:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=5004119

..and sister........."shiloh"..:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=194859

..last year..may/june 2005 raven was also posting on myspace..( sharing pics of kaiden etc..)......until he cancelled his membership in a big hurry one day.....

...i'm sure he's still posting on 'other' online message boards/sites........bet he misses not being able to post and interact with his siblings ( as raven anyway) on the BIG myspace site..........awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

lauriej said:
...i'm sure he's still posting on 'other' online message boards/sites........bet he misses not being able to post and interact with his siblings ( as raven anyway) on the BIG myspace site..........awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

That was my thought in poking around. I keep thinking he's going to somehow begin posting and chatting and leaving messages and bragging about what he has, etc. Eventually, he'll start back up again and I was doing a lot of searches, etc., to see if he already had.

I've seen several accounts linked to people in that circle that could possibly be Raven (or Raven's girlfriend(s)). Unfortunately, if Raven's on, I'm betting that he's either got some bogus name, gender, date of birth, etc., to throw people off or he has his profile set to private. The bottom line for me is that if he's still participating on myspace but has altered his profile to the degree that we can't find him with certainty, then he can't possibly be enjoying it like he used to. Not much of a bright side but it's something.

Oh, and btw, I don't know if I clicked an old link but when I went to Shiloh's myspace about a week ago, the picture of her and the baby was gone, and it was back to a pic of her with a short shaggy hair cut, driving a car I think.

JerseyGirl said:
I've seen several accounts linked to people in that circle that could possibly be Raven (or Raven's girlfriend(s)). Unfortunately, if Raven's on, I'm betting that he's either got some bogus name, gender, date of birth, etc., to throw people off or he has his profile set to private. The bottom line for me is that if he's still participating on myspace but has altered his profile to the degree that we can't find him with certainty, then he can't possibly be enjoying it like he used to. Not much of a bright side but it's something.

Oh, and btw, I don't know if I clicked an old link but when I went to Shiloh's myspace about a week ago, the picture of her and the baby was gone, and it was back to a pic of her with a short shaggy hair cut, driving a car I think.
I totally agree, JG...And, I think that his family all have different myspace profiles, as well.

JerseyGirl said:

..i missed seeing the shiloh & baby pic, her profile has reverted back to the 'driving the car ' thing that was there last may...( probably b/c there was mention of the "new" mom and baby pic on some board.......perhaps ws ?)

..i agree that raven........and family...are still out there posting, but forced to do so 'undercover', with fake names etc........
..bet it drives raven crazy to NOT be bragging about himself AS himself..........works for me.

Well Shiloh did have an account and she talked about selling Prescription Drugs and smoking pot and shooting guns and lots of tough talk for someone that was pregnant and ended up having a child.

It creeped me out, a lot, to realize this girl is raising a child.

terminatrixator said:
Well Shiloh did have an account and she talked about selling Prescription Drugs and smoking pot and shooting guns and lots of tough talk for someone that was pregnant and ended up having a child.

It creeped me out, a lot, to realize this girl is raising a child.
And her and the baby are both so beautiful. Well, she's young. Maybe she's still trying to find herself and will still get her act together in the future. I hope so.

She is a cute girl and her baby is adorable, hopefully her life will get straightened out.

Just a bump. I wonder if Raven has been active online lately. I scan everything I can. Maybe we should start hitting soccer sites, biking sites, etc. to find some more wonderful quotes from "The Rave"?

Yeah his quotes were something else, some of them show his callousness and how narcissistic he really is. They show the true Raven, the way he really thinks about people and possessions.

I'm very interested in recent quotes. Those would be something. I'm sure they show that even though his wife and child were brutally murdered that things like possession, and winning and his self-esteem are really more important to him than the loss of human life.

Getting the murderer of Janet and her baby behind bars, is not in Raven's best interest, for obvious reasons, but to see quotes since that time, and I'm sure he has said some real doozies since the time of the murder, will show more of his sociopathacy.

Term, it looks like an ad page when I click the link.

Edit: Ah, it looks like you have to be a member and log in to see the pix.

Yep - you have to be a member of myspace to sign into see the pictures.

Trust me, it's a picture of Shiloh and Derrek sitting on a rooftop smoking a joint at thanksgiving (looks like this past thanksgiving, but who knows).

It should be a proud moment in Karyn's life, like that of her child the embezzler and IMO Murderer.

So is the picture of her daughter, which is absolutely beautiful laid out in the sun and she named the picture "sacrificial beauty".

Something just sick about using that terminology in reference to your daughter.

So is the picture of her daughter, which is absolutely beautiful laid out in the sun and she named the picture "sacrificial beauty".

Something just sick about using that terminology in reference to your daughter.
I completely agree. Just reading that made my skin crawl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynichick
Back