RDI, which sentences in RN is PR, which JR

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6429&highlight=salute+american+justice

Tricia's post...#7

Nedra is the drill sergeant on the left. They all look constipated to me. For an interesting read...go over to FFJ, and search posts made by COOKIE...she is Judith Phillips...ex-friend of Patsy (she even as a picture posted of her WITH Patsy...in happier times)...and Photographer. As I said before..we convinced her to join over here at WBS, but she hasn't posted in awhile. You joined right after she quit posting. I am not sure if she posts anymore on FFJ. I don't get over there much, anymore. I am sure that RiverRat, KoldKase, or SuperDave would know, though.

Thanks for the picture! Not to be mean, and I don't know much about Nedra, but she freaks me out. I can imagine Patsy got that 'look' lots growing up. :eek:

Thanks for the picture! Not to be mean, and I don't know much about Nedra, but she freaks me out. I can imagine Patsy got that 'look' lots growing up. :eek:

She does look like a real "b" doesn't she?? She reminds me of a piece of wood....stiff...(and cold).

That picture of the 4 of them was truly terrifying. Nedra looks like Mommie Dearest in the Easter Parade.

...it looks like a sick parody "salute to american justice", oh my god.....and cookies posts are very interesting,I wonder about the part when she writes that at one point Burke did not want to cooperate and patsy took him to his room and one minute later he came out willing to do whatever they wanted him to...wonder what her method was?
.....or the part where John took JB to school and the photographer had to sit in the back seat....
....I wished I could find more inside information like this.
I'm pretty new to this case and the one thing I just can't wrap my mind around is what kind of character do they have to be able to go through with the staging?

...it looks like a sick parody "salute to american justice", oh my god.....and cookies posts are very interesting,I wonder about the part when she writes that at one point Burke did not want to cooperate and patsy took him to his room and one minute later he came out willing to do whatever they wanted him to...wonder what her method was?
.....or the part where John took JB to school and the photographer had to sit in the back seat....
....I wished I could find more inside information like this.
I'm pretty new to this case and the one thing I just can't wrap my mind around is what kind of character do they have to be able to go through with the staging?

If you PM Cookie, she will tell you just about anything you want to know...IF she checks her PM's now. I haven't "seen" her on the boards in awhile. She is a wealth of Ramsey info.

I wonder about the part when she writes that at one point Burke did not want to cooperate and patsy took him to his room and one minute later he came out willing to do whatever they wanted him to...wonder what her method was?

Yeah, I'm wondering too.

I devoted half a chapter to answering that. But to summarize: the kind who needed to make JB as spectacular in death as she was in life. (I could go on and ON.)

I think behavior is the key...

1. Why would the Ramsey's refuse handing over the land-line/cell phone records when the intruder could have made a phone call from within the house? ODD
2. Why would the Ramsey's invite friends over to their house when their kidnapped child is at risk of being beheaded? ODD
3. Why would John Ramsey fail to tell LE that he found the basement window open and also seeing a mysterious van outside his house when his daughter has been kidnapped? ODD
4. Why lie about the fact Burke was awake when the Ramsey's made the 911 phone call. ODD
5. Your daughter has just been murdered and you want your golf clubs. ODD

I better get back to work :)

You got it:

RDI: Ramsey(s) Did It
PDI: Patsy Did It
JDI: John Did It
BDI: Burke Did It
JARDI: John Andrew Did It
IDI: Intruder(s) Did it
FFDI: Foreign Faction Did It
PR: Patsy Ramsey
JR: John Ramsey
BR: Burke Ramsey
JBR: JonBenet Ramsey
LHP: Linda Hoffman-Pugh
JMK: John Mark Karr
BPD: Boulder Police Dept.
BDA: Boulder District Attorney
RST: Ramsey Spin Team
LA: Linda Arndt
ST: Steve Thomas
LS: Lou Smit
AH: Alex Hunter
ML: Mary Lacy
LW: Lin Wood (AKA He that shalt not be named)
MB: Mark Beckner
CASKU: Child Abduction/Serial Killer Unit
SOB: Michael Tracey (I couldn't resist!)
TMIKWID: Trust Me, I Know What I'm Doing!

Did I forget anything?

To each his own.

Apologies to all here...the other night?...I claim sleep deprivation as my excuse for getting to serious/strange. :blowkiss:

SD: Thanks for the complete abbreviation list.

Intrigued by JARDI. It's one of my (secret hidden) theories. Will have do a search for JARDI threads. Any links? TIA!

Apologies to all here...the other night?...I claim sleep deprivation as my excuse for getting to serious/strange. :blowkiss:

Intrigued by JARDI. It's one of my (secret hidden) theories. Will have do a search for JARDI threads. Any links? TIA!

Been there...done that! I know where you are coming from!!! :)

I figured that wasn't the real you.

That's what I'm here for.

I have no links myself, but there may well be some.

I think behavior is the key...

1. Why would the Ramsey's refuse handing over the land-line/cell phone records when the intruder could have made a phone call from within the house? ODD
2. Why would the Ramsey's invite friends over to their house when their kidnapped child is at risk of being beheaded? ODD
3. Why would John Ramsey fail to tell LE that he found the basement window open and also seeing a mysterious van outside his house when his daughter has been kidnapped? ODD
4. Why lie about the fact Burke was awake when the Ramsey's made the 911 phone call. ODD
5. Your daughter has just been murdered and you want your golf clubs. ODD

I better get back to work :)

YES, Yes & yes. Especially #1. :clap:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members