Read this and tell me the Ramseys aren't hiding something ...

sissi said:
This may be true,however it does make him a liar.
The Ramseys,were in the middle of the most traumatic situation anyone can experience,they could be excused for not remembering much of what was going on during those early days.

OK, so let me get this straight: The Ramseys, who probably were involved in their daughters death, can play stupid and not answer questions put to them by LE trying to solve their daughter's murder--and that's OK with you. But Thomas gets called a "liar" by you because he plays stupid when being deposed by the opposing attorney during a civil trial-something that everyone who has ever been deposed does.
I think your ideas are seriously twisted about which is the lesser of two evils, sissi.

It might help you, sissi, if you research the Van Damm kidnapping and murder to see exactly how innocent parents act versus the guilty Ramseys. When the police were done searching and testing the Van Damm house and the parents were told they could return, Damen Van Damm sealed off his daughter's bedroom on the slight chance the police might have missed something. He then went around the house testing all the doors and alarm switches to see if he could break in to his own house and trick the alarm sensors.
In comparison, not only did the Ramseys try to leave the state right after the murder, but they walked out the door and never set foot in the house again. Did John Ramsey contact the police to make sure they had searched every inch of the house and answer any questions about the house they might have had?--NO. Did John Ramsey return to the house and do any searching on his own just to be sure nothing was missed?--NO. The fact is, John Ramsey has never did anything to help find his daughters' killer--he was too busy worrying about the REAL killer being caught--a member of his own family.

>The conditions by their attorneys were not "suggested", they were DEMANDED
This is as opposed to the BPD's DEMANDS?
>The Ramseys would NOT assist in the investigation of the MURDER OF THEIR DAUGHTER unless those DEMANDS were met.
Not true at all, they spoke to investigators, their attorneys, I beleive they spoke to Lou Smit prior to the interviews with the BPD, they answered all questions when they were in the police station on two separate occasions during that time interval. They had answered all questions put to them prior to learning the BPD were focused solely on them.

>everything the Ramseys do/did can and should be viewed as suspicious because they ARE suspicious.
Such as constantly insisting thier lawyers arrange a meeting with the BPD?
Such as constantly trying to get better investigators on the case?
Such as hiring private investigators?

I'll admit that John Ramsey's email to me of long ago was very terse and limited only to the facts needed to address the one particular issue that had arisen. I'm sure his reticence was justified, but he fully disclosed the relevant facts that I did need prior to investigating a certain "line of inquiry" that had atfirst appeard to be most unlikely. When the initial facts were confirmed, the line of inquiry was followed and several different persons some with professional investigative backgrounds followed it with gratitude that the initial facts had been confirmed.

When your Eight Asterisk Friend first met the Ramseys, they did not show up with lawyers in tow, they met at a coffee shop and spoke freely for hours.
When John and Patsy Ramsey met with DA-Keenan, they were accompanied by thier lawyer, Lin Wood, only as a courtesy. After the required courtesies of shaking hands with DA-Keenan and introducing John and Patsy Ramsey to her, Lin Wood took his leave and the Ramseys spoke at great length with DA-Keenan without any attorney being present on their behalf since the Ramseys felt that DA-Keenan had an open mind about the case and therefore they did not need an attorney as she was not "gunning for them" much less doing obsessively and to the exclusion of all other persons.

I don't see anything suspicious in the Ramseys behavior. Nothing.
Nothing at all.

LovelyPigeon said:
That "mold" or whatever it is in the pictures why_nut posted (and the links to those are given again in this thread) are of a section of the wall.

The material on a wall isn't as likely to be disturbed as the material on a floor.

(Added information, for those who don't know: the door into the windowless room was closed up and walled over when the house was sold a couple of years ago. The room is no longer accessible to anyone)

Yup...why?; let's now forget that the address no longer is/was changed!
http://todaysissues.net/jonbenet.html
The Ramseys have since moved to Atlanta, but the curious still seek out their former home. Its new owner recently got the address changed and young evergreen trees on the front lawn help block the view. JonBenet's grave near Atlanta also attracts visitors, many of whom leave small angels or stuffed animals.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back