Reality TV star Todd Chrisley and wife Julie indicted for tax evasion *Guilty*

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
'Chrisley Knows Best' star Todd Chrisley indicted on tax evasion and other charges

In an Instagram post, Chrisley insisted that he and his wife had done nothing wrong.

Todd Chrisley, the star of the reality television show "Chrisley Knows Best," was indicted Tuesday on tax evasion and other charges by a federal grand jury in Atlanta.

The 12-count indictment issued against Chrisley and his wife, Julie, also includes charges of wire fraud, conspiracy to commit bank fraud and conspiracy to defraud the United States, according to a copy obtained by NBC News.

The family accountant, Peter Tarantino, was also charged in Georgia's Northern District...

'Chrisley Knows Best' couple plead not guilty to charges | Xfinity

ATLANTA (AP) — Reality television stars Todd and Julie Chrisley pleaded not guilty Wednesday to tax evasion and other federal charges that their lawyers said stemmed from false allegations made by a former employee.

The "Chrisley Knows Best" stars entered the pleas during their initial court appearance before a federal magistrate judge in Atlanta...

Lindsie Chrisley, the 29-year-old daughter of Chrisley Knows Best star Todd Chrisley, reportedly wants nothing to do with her family after Todd and Julie Chrisley were indicted on tax evasion charges this week. Todd, 51, and Julie, 48, turned themselves in to U.S. Marshalls in Atlanta, Georgia on Wednesday after being indicted by a federal grand jury on 12 counts of bank fraud and tax evasion.

Lindsie's relationship with her father and stepmother has been estranged in recent years; she hasn't appeared on the USA Network series, now in its seventh season, since 2017. Lindsie said via her lawyer, Musa Ghanayem, that she is distancing herself from her family.
Todd Chrisley's Estranged Daughter Lindsie Reportedly Disowns Family After Tax Evasion Charges Come Out

Kyle Chrisley is speaking out after his father, Todd Chrisley, was indicted for tax evasion.

While Kyle has long been estranged from his reality TV star dad, he says that is no longer the case and is denying previous claims he made about his father’s taxes, saying that he was lying because of a drug addiction.

“I’ve seen all the stories about my dad’s indictment all over the internet,” Kyle, 27, said in a Facebook post on Wednesday. “I know the interview I did bashing my dad OVER A YEAR AGO is being shared on social media. Honestly, I’m tired of it. You guys don’t have the facts and I need to set the record straight once and for all.”

“Everything I said in my interview was a lie,” Kyle said, referencing a 2017 interview with Good Morning America in which he said Todd bragged about not having to pay taxes. “These allegations against my dad are all LIES!”

Kyle explained that he is now sober and has been able to mend his damaged relationship with his family.
Todd Chrisley's Son Kyle Says He's No Longer Estranged from His Family, Supports Dad After Indictment

Todd Chrisley is accused of trying to extort his own daughter with a sex tape, just a month before he and his wife were charged with federal tax evasion and bank fraud.

Lindsie Chrisley reportedly told police her father tried extorting her to get her to lie about his tax issues as he faces potentially decades in prison.

She has distanced herself from her family after father Todd, 51, and stepmother Julie, 48, were arrested Wednesday and appeared in court in Atlanta, Georgia, for 12 counts of bank fraud and federal tax evasion.

The couple could face up to 30 years in prison if convicted, according to federal guidelines.

Lindsie recently told DailyMail.com she wants nothing to do with her parents as they go on trial for fraud.

Todd Chrisley 'tried to extort' his own daughter over sex tape | Daily Mail Online

Kyle Chrisley is speaking out after his father, Todd Chrisley, was indicted for tax evasion.

While Kyle has long been estranged from his reality TV star dad, he says that is no longer the case and is denying previous claims he made about his father’s taxes, saying that he was lying because of a drug addiction.

“I’ve seen all the stories about my dad’s indictment all over the internet,” Kyle, 27, said in a Facebook post on Wednesday. “I know the interview I did bashing my dad OVER A YEAR AGO is being shared on social media. Honestly, I’m tired of it. You guys don’t have the facts and I need to set the record straight once and for all.”

“Everything I said in my interview was a lie,” Kyle said, referencing a 2017 interview with Good Morning America in which he said Todd bragged about not having to pay taxes. “These allegations against my dad are all LIES!”

Kyle explained that he is now sober and has been able to mend his damaged relationship with his family.
Todd Chrisley's Son Kyle Says He's No Longer Estranged from His Family, Supports Dad After Indictment

He can be tired of it all he wants. He made damning statements and not just once. Now he acts like anyone bringing up those statements is a jerk?

This reminds me of the Kevin Costner Yellowstone series. When Jamie Dutton (son) tells all John Dutton’s (father) secrets to a reporter. Father finds out. Son out of the family. After trying to prevent the publication from happening, Son kills reporter. Any of y’all seen it?

Chrisley’s son got great satisfaction from his reveal. It was probably one of his most triumphant moments. Now it’s time to pay the piper.

This reminds me of the Kevin Costner Yellowstone series. When Jamie Dutton (son) tells all John Dutton’s (father) secrets to a reporter. Father finds out. Son out of the family. After trying to prevent the publication from happening, Son kills reporter. Any of y’all seen it?

Chrisley’s son got great satisfaction from his reveal. It was probably one of his most triumphant moments. Now it’s time to pay the piper.

OMG....I love Yellowstone.

It can't be both ways. Now that his dad is looking at prison time his son is lying and trying to undo the damage he caused.

jmo

both Todd and Julie Chrisley were found guilty for a "laundry list" of charges, some of which have been spoken about by their former employee Mark Braddock. What's more, their accountant Peter Tarantino was also reportedly found guilty on several related charges. Some of those charges include aiding and abetting the filing of false tax returns.

both Todd and Julie Chrisley were found guilty for a "laundry list" of charges, some of which have been spoken about by their former employee Mark Braddock. What's more, their accountant Peter Tarantino was also reportedly found guilty on several related charges. Some of those charges include aiding and abetting the filing of false tax returns.

Is this for the 2019 inditement?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back