Reality TV star Todd Chrisley and wife Julie indicted for tax evasion *Guilty*

$30 million is a helluva lot of money to try to steal.

Shameful, unchristian, unremorseful.

Still lying through their teeth after the sentencing.

The love of money is the root of all evil. Maybe they can both learn that lesson, but I doubt it.

WHOA

They were granted Bankruptcy in 2014 when they claimed to have $49.6 million in debt. How does that happen?

I know people who had to file for bankruptcy over medical debt for the father's severe injuries in an accident. They are hard-working people who never had debt, but couldn't keep up with the multiple surgeries and rehab stays.

Then Todd Chrisley is shown two years after bankruptcy claiming he spends $300,000 a year on his wardrobe.

I hate myself a bit for looking at The Daily Mail, lol, but I believe Lexie 100 %.

Last edited:

I am not seeing any potential for rehabilitation here. Sadly. They both continue to deny any wrongdoing in this situation. How did they get all of their money, without working? Crazy. And their reality show was probably what put them under a microscope. Not unlike New Jersey Housewives, Teresa Giudice, spending so much cash...wads of cash!

The Chrisley Knows Best stars have been ordered to report to federal facilities by noon on Jan. 17, according to CBS News, who obtained documents filed this week by the U.S. Marshals Service. He's expected at the Federal Prison Camp Pensacola, a minimum-security camp of 339 inmates, while his wife of 26 years is due about 130 miles east at the Federal Correctional Institution Marianna. The medium-security prison there has an adjacent minimum-security satellite camp, which holds 1,222 inmates. It's not clear which one will house Julie.

What I really despise about people who commit crime, is their narcissistic focus on themselves. Julie and Todd Chrisley are criminals. Their "victims" are really their children. Their older daughter, Savanna, has 2 younger siblings to take care of, an elderly grandmother, a myriad of excessive responsibilities, from financial stress to loss of support from people, and probably ongoing stress of having to visit parents in prison, who are 300 miles apart.

Chloe's mother would like custody of her daughter, since the adoptive parents are incarcerated, it sounds like that would be a viable option. But, since this is something that the criminals can control, they will probably fight this. When, it should be Savanna making the decisions. They are not around to take care of a 10 year old.

Sorry Savanna...

Savannah Chrisley:

"I will say, my mom, honestly, she's doing really well. And I know it sounds crazy for me to say that. It sounds crazy for me to say, 'Alright, they're doing really well.' But they are. My mom, she's made friends. She's keeping busy. She's going to church. She's working."

"She's playing some Spades. When I tell you playing, she is running a dog on everyone. Anyone that knows my family knows that Spades is our game. It's what we play. It's just our thing."

Though there were issues initially, Savannah Chrisley did confirm that her parents are now able to contact each other via email, saying:

"They are allowed to communicate through email, so they are going to be emailing back and forth with each other. They didn't get to right off the bat, but they are now. And that makes me so, so happy. I spoke to my dad on the phone, and he just had tears rolling down his eyes because he got the approval to email my mom. The amount of love between the two of them, and respect, it's just amazing to watch as their daughter."

Chrisley Knows Best was one of my guilty pleasure shows. I was always curious of who these people were, what their financial situation was etc. My hinky meter must have sensed something!

Even for a reality show, it always appeared to me like the middle children (Savannah & Chase) were doing the bulk of the parenting/familial responsibilities. Despite the critical attitude of the father in the show, I'm certain they are very grateful for Savannah.

What always got me is the amount of cosmetic procedures the father has had :oops: JMO

Chrisley Knows Best was one of my guilty pleasure shows. I was always curious of who these people were, what their financial situation was etc. My hinky meter must have sensed something!

Even for a reality show, it always appeared to me like the middle children (Savannah & Chase) were doing the bulk of the parenting/familial responsibilities. Despite the critical attitude of the father in the show, I'm certain they are very grateful for Savannah.

What always got me is the amount of cosmetic procedures the father has had :oops: JMO

Probably won't be getting any more procedures behind bars! Savannah said he looked different because his hair is gray, he can't color it the same way. If he goes bald we won't recognize him. People change drastically in prison. Sad but true, especially middle aged and older people. I would like to see a photo of him now.

Probably won't be getting any more procedures behind bars! Savannah said he looked different because his hair is gray, he can't color it the same way. If he goes bald we won't recognize him. People change drastically in prison. Sad but true, especially middle aged and older people. I would like to see a photo of him now.
As an older person I think I would prefer to die than live in prison at this point in my life. I can manage the aches and pains on the outside with good food, long hot epson salt baths, and a good bed with several fluffy pillows.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back