Found Deceased Rebecca Greenup, 51, last seen leaving her residence, driving a brown 4 door Hyundai Tucson plate, Miliken Colorado, 2 April 2024.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

StillDiggin

Reaction score
Milliken CO- The Milliken Police Department is seeking help from the public in locating a missing person. Rebecca Greenup age 51 was last leaving her residence in Milliken on April 2, 2024, at about 11:38 am. She is driving a Brown 4 door Hyundai Tucson plate # CO-924QCG, has a grey and white wolf on the dashboard and a Maine white bumper magnet on the passenger side of the vehicle. Her last known location was in Firestone CO on April 2, 2024 at 12:41pm. If you have any information or know of her whereabouts, please contact Sgt. Rick Jandegian at the Milliken Police Department at (970) 652-4850 or (970) 660-5016

1712298542043.png1712298581710.png1712298561321.png

Anyone else think there is a noticeable effort being made to leave quietly?

She does appear to be trying to be quiet. If she had a pet such as a dog she might be trying to be quiet to keep it from barking (what I have to do when leaving early with 2 Labradors - they'd wake up the neighbors). Whether she lives alone or not is not mentioned in MSM though. But the photos of her dress and head position in the vehicle in my opinion seem as if she's trying not to be noticed. I just found her FB page, lots of photos of family including her wedding in 2020 (doesn't appear to be the man in photos with her now so not sure who that is). Log into Facebook

Last edited:
She does appear to be trying to be quiet. If she had a pet such as a dog she might be trying to be quiet to keep it from barking (what I have to do when leaving early with 2 Labradors - they'd wake up the neighbors). Whether she lives alone or not is not mentioned in MSM though. But the photos of her dress and head position in the vehicle in my opinion seem as if she's trying not to be noticed. I just found her FB page, lots of photos of family including her wedding in 2020 (doesn't appear to be the man in photos with her now so not sure who that is). Log into Facebook
UPDATE: The man in the most recent pictures IS the same man in her wedding photo, he's just lost a lot of weight, and his hair went lighter/grayer. Looks like a whole different person but if you find his Facebook page where he has his wedding photo to Becky and other pictures of himself, it's the same guy.

Milliken CO- The Milliken Police Department is seeking help from the public in locating a missing person. Rebecca Greenup age 51 was last leaving her residence in Milliken on April 2, 2024, at about 11:38 am. She is driving a Brown 4 door Hyundai Tucson plate # CO-924QCG, has a grey and white wolf on the dashboard and a Maine white bumper magnet on the passenger side of the vehicle. Her last known location was in Firestone CO on April 2, 2024 at 12:41pm. If you have any information or know of her whereabouts, please contact Sgt. Rick Jandegian at the Milliken Police Department at (970) 652-4850 or (970) 660-5016

View attachment 495144View attachment 495146View attachment 495145
Rebecca's daughter posted on her FB account that she has sadly been found deceased

That link just takes me to an article about Rebecca being missing.
I just clicked on it again and it is the article that says a body has been found with a a reference to the time and place that person went missing from. Not sure why it's taking you to another article?

I’ve notified a moderator, so they can update the title.

RIP Rebecca Greenup
Unfortunately I don't think the title can be updated until the article says the name of the woman found, even though it's clearly Rebecca.

I just clicked on it again and it is the article that says a body has been found with a a reference to the time and place that person went missing from. Not sure why it's taking you to another article?
So weird! It took me to an article about her disappearance and googling "woman's body found in Milliken, CO" also came up with just her missing article. They must've had a website glitch.

The Weld County Coroner’s Office has identified the woman found dead in a car near Weld County roads 26 and 31 last week as 51-year-old Rebecca Greenup of Milliken.

The sheriff’s office said no foul play is suspected and there is no danger to the town of Milliken or other Weld County communities.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrosequeen
Back