Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smell the brother all over this case. He is not as well off as his brother, I imagine there is a bit of jealousy there. He is staying there alone with this attractive girl and who knows what is going through his mind. He may have done this blaming her for his nephew's death and his brother's grief and sorrow or maybe he had a thing for her and she didn't reciprocate. I do not see this as a suicide given the hands tied behind the back. What was ever decided in the David Carridine hanging in the Orient?

This case IMO reaks of the brother.

Thank you for the link.

http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/ks...-death-investigation-20110719,0,3614348.story

1. So now we need to determine if anyone was at the home on Tuesday night (LE still investigating).

2. The possibility of Maxie falling whilst grabbing the chandelier.

3. LE reinacting some sort of scenario by jumping up and down near or on the staircase.

Wouldn't Adam be able to tell LE if people were at the home on Tuesday. In the CBS 20+ minute presser (linked earlier) it was specified by LE that Adam was the last one to see Rebecca alive on Tuesday. Is that possibly no longer the case?

I get the impression that Maxie will be buried in Arizona, as that is where Dina and Jonah are based (San Diego being the vacation home).

Sad all the way around.

Mel

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...anned-propose-girlfriend-dead-bizarre-hanging

Jonah Shacknai, the CEO of Medics Pharmaceutical Corporation, was planning to propose to his girlfriend, Rebecca Zahau

Meanwhile, Jonah Shacknai is "in seclusion, and is absolutely unconsolable. Dealing with the loss of his only child and his girlfriend, it's just an epic tragedy," the insider tells us

Also from your quoted link:

Shacknai had been dating the Burmese beauty for two years. "It was a very serious relationship. There was a lot of love there. Jonah had every intention of proposing to Rebecca. Jonah wanted to spend the rest of his life with her," a source close to the former couple tells RadarOnline.com.

Do we have the date that Maxie was determined to no longer have any brain function before his life support was switched off?
I think that could be useful in this time line, especially if it was before Tuesday evening.

I remember reading that Maxie was put in a drug induced coma and was on life support shortyly after the accident.......I also think that his half sister had posted on facebook either friday/saturday about "RIP Maxie" but his passing was not confirmed until Sunday.......

It seems that due to the severe nature of his injuries, the family was probably faced with gut-wrentching decisions the day of the accident......I cannot find anything about if he was taken off life supports and/or when......

http://drugpolicycentral.com/bot/article/wkzo8875.htm

The strange death came two days after Shacknai's 6-year-old son, Max, was critically injured and placed in a medically induced coma from what police said was reported as a fall from a staircase in the home, Coronado Police Chief Louis Scanlon said

How about this? Say there is some confusion about the circumstances leading to the child's injuries, and certain folks don't think they're getting the whole truth. So, sometime Tuesday evening, somebody visits the young, comatose child and his parents in the hospital and is overcome with anger and grief, wanting to know exactly what happened. This person goes to the house and gets the cord and rope out of a garden shed or garage or whatever, goes in and sneaks up to Rebecca's room. In order to get the truth out of her, the person ties her hands and ties the cord around her ankles and dangles her naked off the balcony to terrify the truth out of her, but then loses grip and drops her down. She breaks her neck when she lands. So this person throws one end of the rope down to where she is and runs down and ties a noose around her neck to try to cover up the fact that she'd originally dangled upside down. Then the person has to get out of there since sunrise is happening -- no time to untie the ankles. Next thing you know, Adam comes strolling through the courtyard, and there she is on the ground.
(I'm just trying to think of a reason her ankles would be tied but not tied together.)

Well, the strange reporting continues. This, from Fox News this morning:

When Max fell down the stairs, Zahau was at home with a 13-year-old girl whom authorities won't name but was not related to the Shacknais. Paramedics found the boy wasn't breathing and did not have a pulse. Investigators said the fall was an accident.

Was it Jonah's daughter or not?

The other thing I found interesting was last night on HLN News and then again on JVM, I distinctly heard the officer questioned say that "Jonah was in San Diego" at the time Rebecca's death ocurred. I thought it interesting that police did not choose to state that he was at the hospital at any time in question.

Yes it was his younger daughter she is 14 i believe ..she even was sent home to his first wife i guess or maybe thier original place they live but his daughter was there she was the one that somewhat broke this on facebook.

heres what is rattling around in my brain . Did max die say supper time monday night if so mom dad even though there no longer married are clearly grieving they go back to jonah's and the brother is there and who knows who else alot of grief maybe drinking and of course his gf is also there and she is the one they might be blaming cause she was watching max when he fell so its her fault right or so they think and well thier upset they wanna blame someone and they consume alot of alchahol and someone or 2 or even 3 ex wife brother and jonah confront her and they do this to her..the key is finding out what time the son died .there no longer gonna stay at the hospitol he has to go through the propper steps to get the child ready for the funeral and who knows maybe they were doing an autopsy on max too to see if it was consistant with a fall...i think if max dies sometime monday after noon early evening the parents are grieving and they go back mybe to try n get a better story about just what happened becaue they wouldnt have just left max's side while in hospitol they would be there 24 7 any parent would so maybe they didn;t even know her side of the story as of yet and they went home to confront her...hey now this all fits good i think i could make the opening statements for the defense lol.. Oh and when i mentioned earlier it was 27 bed rooms at 13 million dollars and just a vacation home were you really trying to correct me over 25 thousand dollars off. I kinda like this theory so let me know what u think should i go write the bar exzam let me know how my theory fits .

what we need to know ..is the time of the boys death. Cause iam sure ththe went back to jonah;s all of them after he passed and had they so called event with music and when the gf walks in mom ,dad brother all of the above flew in to a rage .but we would have a so much better idea if we just new when the boy actually passed on ...and if iam right it was tuesday night not to late and at that point they had been balling sitting in a chair with no sleep for 2 days straight . Then they went back to the mantion...

Granted... I am on the heartless end of the spectrum. But my husband would not even be on my radar.

I also factor in that he is issuing JOINT statements with his ex wife. This is about his son. I don't think his child's mother would appreciate him throwing in something about his girlfriend.

He may at some point issue his own statement about both deaths. But for now, he's likely in shock.

If you thought that somebody was negligent and led to the death of your child or had murdered them...

Would you go to their house before the child was even dead...
somehow subdue them
strip them naked if they aren't already
bind their ankles and wrists
put a noose around their neck
then heave them over a balcony?

I would just go in with whatever weapon was handy... (baseball bat, knife, gun, candlestick, my bare hands...) and beat the freaking $#!t out of the person.

There would not be any methodical planning involved.
I would snap and it would be violent, impulsive and messy.

This doesn't seem like an angry mother to me. Although, this mother also has more of a Psyche background than most... which could have some impact I guess.

Still... I don't think either parent did this. I don't think they had time to go from mourning to anger. Max wasn't even dead yet. They were focused on their dying son I believe.

I agree with everything in your post, the part I bolded....you are absolutely correct. While I love my husband, my child's situation would be what would leave me utterly devastated and unable to function.

The boy's mom? really? IMO NO WAY!

what we need to know ..is the time of the boys death. Cause iam sure ththe went back to jonah;s all of them after he passed and had they so called event with music and when the gf walks in mom ,dad brother all of the above flew in to a rage .but we would have a so much better idea if we just new when the boy actually passed on ...and if iam right it was tuesday night not to late and at that point they had been balling sitting in a chair with no sleep for 2 days straight . Then they went back to the mantion...

he died after this woman was killed. sunday the 17th

Well, the strange reporting continues. This, from Fox News this morning:

When Max fell down the stairs, Zahau was at home with a 13-year-old girl whom authorities won't name but was not related to the Shacknais. Paramedics found the boy wasn't breathing and did not have a pulse. Investigators said the fall was an accident.

Was it Jonah's daughter or not?

The other thing I found interesting was last night on HLN News and then again on JVM, I distinctly heard the officer questioned say that "Jonah was in San Diego" at the time Rebecca's death ocurred. I thought it interesting that police did not choose to state that he was at the hospital at any time in question.

Yes it was his younger daughter she is 14 i believe ..she even was sent home to his first wife i guess or maybe thier original place they live but his daughter was there she was the one that somewhat broke this on facebook.

I may be mistaken but I believe Vinnie said yesterday Rebecca had a child of her own. FWIW.

Maxie passed away (or the family made a public announcement) on Sunday,
July 17. There were some post on his half-sister's facebook either the 15/16, "RIP, Maxie"

As previously posted

Maxie's accident was monday, July 11

RN found deceased/or in distress on wednesday July 13

so according to reports, Maxie was still alive when RN was found.....

Hope this helps!!

That's an excellent point. AND it would be very difficult to even bind yourself with an electrical cord. If it is one of those industrial type (orange - for outside or the garage) those are very thick. You wouldn't even be able to tie yourself tightly (I would assume).

I would imagine it almost impossible to tie hands behind your back with one of those! Even if doing it in front of you and stepping over so it ends up behind.

I've had the great displeasure of having to untangle one or two....that's a lot of cord to pull through, wrap and tie off.

Just to throw another idea up in the air, could Rebecca's death have been caused by somebody breaking into the house?

It was all over the news about the accident of Maxie, the father of whom is know to be very wealthy and at that time most likely to be a the side of his son and away from home.

I still think the bindings on her legs look like she was tied to a chair at some point.
Just an another possibility to look at.

That or spread eagle on a bed.

I'm back from my trip. I missed y'all!

Oh ya last thing for right now this is rediculios talk about a woman not using a mans exstention cord its not dirty or i dont know whatever u believe it is that woman dont touch its a reaguler power cord just like an exstention cord you can sometimes use to plug in something that need he more length so theres no reason why a woman would not use it and i know why you think that as u said they would use a scare or some pretty little bath robestring or a scarf first none of those are gonna hold the dead weight of a human being even a tiny one but ok even if i say ya its plausible well as soon as she goes over buck naked throws your whole scenario out the window . this is why women dont do it that way or shoot them selves its pills an od if she did hang her self she woulda been dressed to the 9ines...

Hanging is one thing, Extention cord would be great! Binding hands behind back and feet? Nope. imo

Maxie passed away (or the family made a public announcement) on Sunday,
July 17. There were some post on his half-sister's facebook either the 15/16, "RIP, Maxie"

As previously posted

Maxie's accident was monday, July 11

RN found deceased/or in distress on wednesday July 13

so according to reports, Maxie was still alive when RN was found.....

Hope this helps!!

NO NO NO.. MAXIE DIED just before i think around supper time thats why the fam was back in the mantion having a loud musical event and most likly drinking thier faces off because thier son had died thats why they were all in the house late monday night and when they all seen Rn and boom next morn she is hung off a balcony naked to show someone was pretty pissed off at her to himiluate her that way...

NO NO NO.. MAXIE DIED just before i think around supper time thats why the fam was back in the mantion having a loud musical event and most likly drinking thier faces off because thier son had died thats why they were all in the house late monday night and when they all seen Rn and boom next morn she is hung off a balcony naked to show someone was pretty pissed off at her to himiluate her that way...
(mansion) Noone said the family was back there. There was an event planned that LE says was cancelled. A neighbor supposedly reported hearing loud music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member