Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon, do you have the magazine.......give us the scoop........what do they say?

does it show a chandelier?

Is Maxie on the cover?

It didn't say anything we didn't already know... I read it & considered it a fluff piece. There was a few new pics of RN.

No chandelier, the stock photo of the foyer with the heavy carpet & the table by the stairs (from 2005 I believe)

Maxie has a tiny little picture along the right side of the cover. The cover is of the Bachelorette? Maybe... I don't watch that show.

Has anyone noticed the difference in the placement of the body in pictures 4 & 5 of the graphic pictures on fox?

http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/ph...ad-at-mansion-20110715,0,6503880.photogallery

In picture #4 it appears that RN's knees are pointed straight up and her legs are relatively straight. In picture #5 it appears her knees are now leaning toward the left side of her body with her left foot now under her right leg & foot and her legs are now considerably more bent at the knee. Picture #4 also shows the EMT's still at the scene. While I don't know how much time elapsed between these two pictures, I would venture to guess #4 was taken pretty soon after the 911 call and the news copters were in the air. #5 IMO, shows that RM has settled in, her muscles are now stiffening since the legs appear to have contracted or bent more than picture #4 and gravity has caused her knees to fall towards the ground. This is all my speculation. Based on these two photos, I'm believing she probably wasn't hanging all that long before she fell if no one moved the body between these two shots and the movement is just based on RM & gravity.

Here I am with a photo again ...

SafariScreenSnapz001-1976.jpg

If you notice thru the doors opening on the balcony you can see light coming from either a door or a large window on the other wall which must open to the outside.

I am wondering if there are a couple of steps there which connect the balcony room to that second floor porch which connects to the house on the right and the stairs coming down to the back yard which would make it very easy to get to the rope hanging down from that balcony by simply walking down those stairs or to carrying a body down the stairs from that balcony room??

For some reason this photo brings up more questions.

I think these stairs are farther away then it looks ,I think there is an grassy area in between the home and the stairway wall. I cant be sure but it think it would not be possible to reach the stairs from the balcony or vice versa.

Has anyone noticed the difference in the placement of the body in pictures 4 & 5 of the graphic pictures on fox?

http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/ph...ad-at-mansion-20110715,0,6503880.photogallery

In picture #4 it appears that RN's knees are pointed straight up and her legs are relatively straight. In picture #5 it appears her knees are now leaning toward the left side of her body with her left foot now under her right leg & foot and her legs are now considerably more bent at the knee. Picture #4 also shows the EMT's still at the scene. While I don't know how much time elapsed between these two pictures, I would venture to guess #4 was taken pretty soon after the 911 call and the news copters were in the air. #5 IMO, shows that RM has settled in, her muscles are now stiffening since the legs appear to have contracted or bent more than picture #4 and gravity has caused her knees to fall towards the ground. This is all my speculation. Based on these two photos, I'm believing she probably wasn't hanging all that long before she fell if no one moved the body between these two shots and the movement is just based on RM & gravity.

It looked that way to me, too...but, I believe it is just the angle at which the picture was taken. #4 looks odd, but I think she's actually in the same position.

I know awhile back someone posted the floor plan drawings for the mansion. Does anyone have that handy to re-post?

Thank you sooooo much!!

My Husband died in our garage...I held onto that house for 7 yrs because it tied me to him...and I went to that very spot he died many times to have a few moments with him...somehow, it made me feel closer. And it was not an expected death, it was an accidental death caused by bad construction...I sued, I won...but I stayed for years...

I recall the Anthonys mentioning wanting to stay in that house because Caylee had been there and that was all they had left of her; the memories each room holds...I know the preciousness of that.

I wouldn't see staying or never coming back as an indication of anything...imo

My Husband died in our garage...I held onto that house for 7 yrs because it tied me to him...and I went to that very spot he died many times to have a few moments with him...somehow, it made me feel closer. And it was not an expected death, it was an accidental death caused by bad construction...I sued, I won...but I stayed for years...

I recall the Anthonys mentioning wanting to stay in that house because Caylee had been there and that was all they had left of her; the memories each room holds...I know the preciousness of that.

I wouldn't see staying or never coming back as an indication of anything...imo

((((Paladine))))

I think it best if people stay and go through the grieving process. Hopefully, the day comes when they can say goodbye and possibly move on with their lives or accept and stay. It's really a very personal decision.

It's kinda' like the empty nest syndrome or after a divorce.....wandering around the house and crying......

http://www.trulia.com/property/photos/1039341000-1043-Ocean-Blvd-Coronado-CA-92118#item-1

Okay.

In looking at the floor plan. The bedroom with the balcony is above the kitchen area.
The master bedroom is at the end/other corner of the house. I would think you could look out the master bedroom window and see the balcony (someone mentioned this before).

I can't see this being Maxie's room since it is so far away from the master.

Did she stand and stare at the balcony and contemplate suicide?

She had 4 bathrooms upstairs she could have chosen to commit suicide in.

Did RN voluntarily go to this room or was she chased?

Where was the picture hung? Was there things overturned, a struggle? That a long way to run to get away from someone.

SPRECKELS STATELY HOME BY THE SEA UP FOR SALE by ROGER M. SHOWLEY Sunday - June 19, 2005 - The Front Porch - The San Diego Union-Tribune The Spreckels mansion in Coronado, one of the most storied properties in the Crown City, is on the market for a cool $16.9 million, more than 10 times what it fetched when last sold in 1986. The 12,751-square-foot property sits on nearly half an acre at 1043 Ocean Blvd. and commands a 115-foot unobstructed beach view. And that's just what John D. Spreckels, who owned the nearby Hotel del Coronado and many other properties and businesses, had in mind. He lived in what is today the Glorietta Bay Inn less than a mile away, and the Ocean Boulevard home was to be his beach house. But in 1910, he gave it to his son Claus as a wedding present, and the younger Spreckels occupied it until his death in 1935. His widow Ellie, who remarried in 1947, remodeled the home that year. By 1975, after several years of being vacant, the house was sold for $275,000 to Dave Gillingham, now a Palm Desert resident, who made numerous improvements and upgrades before selling it in 1979. The house was the site of the 1982 Designer Showcase house for the San Diego Historical Society and local chapter of the American Society of Interior Designers. Four years later, George Wiley, now a retired investment counselor, bought the home for $1.3 million, records show. He has made no major changes, according to Thomas P. Sacco, the San Francisco-based agent representing Wiley on the sale. Harrison Albright, who designed many Spreckels projects, including the Spreckels Organ Pavilion in Balboa Park and the Spreckels Theatre downtown, was the architect of the mansion, in which he incorporated Italian Renaissance and Beaux Arts styles. The 27-room main house includes six bedrooms, 4-½ baths, basement, attic and unfinished wine-storage room used during Prohibition. The northeast wing has a six-car garage and two apartments. A guest house, completed in 1928, contains two master bedroom suites, each decorated by an 18-inch fresco running around the perimeter of the room on the upper portion of the walls. One depicts San Diego historical scenes and the other, the French countryside. An online tour of the house is available at www.spreckelsmansion.com"
< spreckelsmansion.com not valid link, anymore, will lead you to redirect page

http://www.coronadobeachhouse.com/howmuch1043.html

I think may be that pictures are taken at two different angles, with the first one taken more to left.

I think may be that pictures are taken at two different angles, with the first one taken more to left.

I agree. The photos are likely taken at the same time. If they appear different is because the angle is different. I don't see anything to suggest that photos are taken at different times. All other objects in the photos appear to be in the same positions as far as I can tell. I think she was dead for hours before being cut down. Her legs are bend, so if she was hanging, she must have been hanging close to the ground with feet touching the ground to achieve the bended legs like that.

Here is an early statement regarding Rebeccas death from Jonahs company...it was posted in thread #1, I think...but I'm not sure...

&#8220;The Medicis family is deeply saddened to learn of a tragic incident at a California property owned by Jonah Shacknai,&#8221; a company spokeswoman said in a statement. &#8220;Our thoughts are with Jonah and his family and ask that the family&#8217;s privacy be respected during this difficult period. At this time, the Company has no further comment.&#8221;

"a tragic incident at a California property owned by Jonah Shacknai", distancing much? And to me it feels like an attempt to distance Jonah and "family" from Rebecca who = "incident"...imo. I realize the proposal 'rumor' came later..but, iirc, this stood as his statement regarding her death till the funeral reports came out...unless I missed something?
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/jul/13/police-investigate-death-in-coronado-mansion/

spreckellspic.jpg

spreckellsplan.jpg

In comparing these two, am I correct in where I put the red line on the bedroom that this is the room where RN was found hanging from?

Yes, that would be the bedroom.

Also keep in mind that there are two guest houses on the property and we don't know which one Adam was staying in. If I had to guess, I would say it was the larger one, not the one with the garage in it. I would think that was for the help. The stairs belong to the house with the garage in it

Googleview.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member