Rebecca's Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another possible scenario would be that the person who accessed the bondage site did what there they saw to Rebecca.

According to the Sheriff, it isn't possible that another person was involved and RZ did this to herself. I think the investigators determined the only party who was in the house at the time the computer *advertiser censored* was accessed and was also there at the time of her death was RZ.

JMO

The asian bondage *advertiser censored* was accessed early afternoon on Tuesday the 12th, when only RZ and XZ were there. AS did not arrive until 3 or 4 pm.

Who logged onto her computer in the middle of the night?

There was activity on Rebecca’s computer the day before the incident. The forensic examination of the hard drive showed the file access at about 3:00 am the morning of the event was likely a “cookie” left behind by an automated update for a tool bar.

http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/faq.html

3AM the morning of the event..... that would be July 13th....in the early morning... presumably RZ was dead...

the quote states in the morning NOT in the afternoon...

AS was there and he apparently had access to the mansion as he was able to get in and grab a knife to allegedly cut her down.... the morning of July 13th

The do not seem to state a time for the activity the day "before" the event July 12th.. it could have been in the evening... we do not have the exact time...

what they believed was the automatic event happened at 3AM the morning of the event July 13th..

According to the Sheriff, it isn't possible that another person was involved and RZ did this to herself. I think the investigators determined the only party who was in the house at the time the computer *advertiser censored* was accessed and was also there at the time of her death was RZ.

JMO

How did investigators know this? What time do you have for the *advertiser censored* search? I don't recall that the time of the search was released. Did I miss that?

Though theoretically another person could have accessed the house between the hours of 8:00AM until 8:00PM. The alarm apparently was not activated and the security cameras were turned off, no?

Someone taking a nap a block away could have walked over and accessed the computer when Rebecca was out shopping with her sister. It sounded like Rebecca was very busy on the day prior to her death. It is not plausible that she sat around and played on the computer that day.

However, imo, it is more plausible that someone else close by and within a short walking distance could have accessed the computer. Also, the possibly of remote access occurred to me.

More plausible, imo, though is that some one with a lot of time on their hands between the hours of 8:00AM and 8:00PM and who was free to sit and watch Rebecca's comings and goings entered the house and accessed the computer. Imoo.

How did investigators know this? What time do you have for the *advertiser censored* search? I don't recall that the time of the search was released. Did I miss that?

Though theoretically another person could have accessed the house between the hours of 8:00AM until 8:00PM. The alarm apparently was not activated and the security cameras were turned off, no?

Someone taking a nap a block away could have walked over and accessed the computer when Rebecca was out shopping with her sister. It sounded like Rebecca was very busy on the day prior to her death. It is not plausible that she sat around and played on the computer that day.

However, imo, it is more plausible that someone else close by and within a short walking distance could have accessed the computer. Also, the possibly of remote access occurred to me.

More plausible, imo, though is that some one with a lot of time on their hands between the hours of 8:00AM and 8:00PM and who was free to sit and watch Rebecca's comings and goings entered the house and accessed the computer. Imoo.

BBM

Bingo

PLEASE [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8333583#post8333583"]CLICK ON THIS LINK [/ame]AND READ ASAP.

PLEASE GET THE WORD OUT.

THANK YOU.

The asian bondage *advertiser censored* was accessed early afternoon on Tuesday the 12th, when only RZ and XZ were there. AS did not arrive until 3 or 4 pm.

Who logged onto her computer in the middle of the night?

There was activity on Rebecca’s computer the day before the incident. The forensic examination of the hard drive showed the file access at about 3:00 am the morning of the event was likely a “cookie” left behind by an automated update for a tool bar.

http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/faq.html

No where in the link provided does it say that the computer was accessed "early afternoon on Tuesday the 12th."

Can you please provide a link that addresses this issue?

Thanks,

Salem

BBM

Bingo

It would be very interesting to know the time of the asian bondage *advertiser censored* viewing.... it seems AB knows but we don't.

It is a very important lead in the case. I can see why the time was kept under wraps.... a suspect would certainly want to create an alibi for that time period.

I don't think we will know this "time" any time soon. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member