Receipts Deep Dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she bought the Rug and the Duffel bag at JCP that LE asked Texas EquuSearch & other searchers to keep an eye out for...

They do sell both at JCP

I think she bought the Rug and the Duffel bag at JCP that LE asked Texas EquuSearch & other searchers to keep an eye out for... They do sell both at JCP

I think the rug/duffel bag are things that searchers are asked to look for during EVERY search, not just this one. I think, but I am not certain, that searchers are given a quick run down on what to look for before they start. Something along the lines of "well, look for any rolled up rugs, duffel bags, plastic bags, etc., that might have something inside." Is there anyone who volunteered to search that could answer this question - was it a SPECIFIC duffel bag/rug or just a generic look for these types of things?

we already have a thread devoted to the receipts. Maybe this can be merged with that, as we do not have the receipts, not did LE release CA's cc statements from JcPenny

Good question. A body disposal container?

I think something along those lines too. Cindy doesn't want LE to see something or else she would have provided the statement to him instead of just deeming it unimportant, also the missing receipt. KC's phone calls indicate a red flag for JCPs, or maybe Cindy closed the account.

Here is the transcript from LP about JC Penney..I don't recall him ever alluding to anything about what was purchased. I think he was referring to more about the area See below. I do however think it's hinky that CA didn't want to give detectives her credit card statement from Penney's.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: Oh, yes. She figures she is in complete control, and I can tell you this. She knows where the body is. And my only concern would be that she would go out there and attempt to move it or do something stupid, because she is that idiotic about doing things.

She figures, I`m in control, I know where the body is at. A lot of other people know where the body is at, too, because between the 26th and the 28th, I`ll tell you when she got rid of the body was prior to the 27th when she called Amy and says, I got rid of the smell in the car.

The night of the 26th, she parked the car there, at Amscot. The morning of the 27th, she went and picked the car back up, went to her mom, she called JCPenny`s and there`s a couple of signals down there in that area where she spent about 15 minutes.

That`s where the body is going to be found, and I`m telling you, Tim Miller is going to get it done.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/07/ng.01.html

At this point nothing has been released as far as any Anthony finacials. We only know of the JC P purchase becasue of Lee's comment to LE in his interview about there was a purchaed on 6/27 but the receipt was missing. We have a cell phone call to JC P's credit department and a couple of more calls back to that same credit department number.

The million dollar question is does CA know that whatever shows on that statement will not be good for Casey or someone else in the family or is CA just being her normal self and is dosen't want anyone to know what goes on within the household. LOL a little to late for that.

I dont understand why LE can't supeona those records.

Here is the transcript from LP about JC Penney..I don't recall him ever alluding to anything about what was purchased. I think he was referring to more about the area See below. I do however think it's hinky that CA didn't want to give detectives her credit card statement from Penney's.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: Oh, yes. She figures she is in complete control, and I can tell you this. She knows where the body is. And my only concern would be that she would go out there and attempt to move it or do something stupid, because she is that idiotic about doing things.

*Snipped*

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/07/ng.01.html

Sounds like LP was referring to the area. IMO

I agree with LP. This was my first thought after hearing about the motion filed to allow KC to search for Caylee.

I also believe Casey might try to flee.

I think she bought the Rug and the Duffel bag at JCP that LE asked Texas EquuSearch & other searchers to keep an eye out for...

They do sell both at JCP
--------------------
If you go to JCP.com and search for "duffel" they sell a leopard print, wheeled duffel bag. Didn't LA say that when he went to pick up KC's things at AL's apartment, one of the things was a large leopard print bag with clothes or toiletries? Maybe KC purchased this bag to carry her things in, and Cindy saw it on the bill and just felt that LE would think it was incriminating. So she decided to withhold the statement. Not to say there aren't other things that would be incriminating on the statement (such as a rug, suitcase, etc).
Just IMO.

Did anyone else notice on one of the Target receipts, (the one with the Mossimo Hoodie,) that the last entry was: MB Squr Pull $7.48 What is that? Maybe that's where the squirrel thing comes in-lol

Wasn't there a text in regards to KC having a bunch of or enough "luggage" to AH or someone?

Wonder if she bought a set and is missing a piece..
I hate to type this but I so hope she was dumb enough to buy a set on the JCP card, use a piece to dispose of the body and keep the rest of the set..

Did anyone else notice on one of the Target receipts, (the one with the Mossimo Hoodie,) that the last entry was: MB Squr Pull $7.48 What is that? Maybe that's where the squirrel thing comes in-lol

LMAO!!!

WTH is a squirrel pull??? Is that what KC needed to *pull* the *squirrel* off of the undercarriage of her car?

ACK...

LMAO!!!

WTH is a squirrel pull??? Is that what KC needed to *pull* the *squirrel* off of the undercarriage of her car?

ACK...

My guess, only a guess, would be that it is a Matte Black Square Drawer Pull.

If I were right about that, I would be mystified as to why she needed such a thing. I mean she didn't own a thing, much less furniture needing a knob.

Mossimo Black Ink Square Neck Pullover - XS

--------------------
If you go to JCP.com and search for "duffel" they sell a leopard print, wheeled duffel bag. Didn't LA say that when he went to pick up KC's things at AL's apartment, one of the things was a large leopard print bag with clothes or toiletries? Maybe KC purchased this bag to carry her things in, and Cindy saw it on the bill and just felt that LE would think it was incriminating. So she decided to withhold the statement. Not to say there aren't other things that would be incriminating on the statement (such as a rug, suitcase, etc).
Just IMO.

Yes, he did! good catch! :)

I think the rug/duffel bag are things that searchers are asked to look for during EVERY search, not just this one. I think, but I am not certain, that searchers are given a quick run down on what to look for before they start. Something along the lines of "well, look for any rolled up rugs, duffel bags, plastic bags, etc., that might have something inside." Is there anyone who volunteered to search that could answer this question - was it a SPECIFIC duffel bag/rug or just a generic look for these types of things?

It was a 'generic' statement by TES as a lot of folks who volunteered did not know exactly what they were searching for.

The general consensus being she would obviously need to move the body in something and would leave it due to the smell.

Am I the only person who notices how different Casey looks on the Target video? She looks like she is wearing a ton of eye makeup and dark lipstick, almost mask like on the video. Split personality?????????????????????????:behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa