Remains found confirmed as Jacob Wetterling/Suspect led LE to Remains #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Kare 11 at 5:00 it was said he led them to a farm where the remains were found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if it was the same farm that Jared was taken to? If it is a farm, I wonder why the body was not discovered, It is impossible to dig where there are tree roots so it seems it would be in some kind of grassy area.

If it is by the farm Jared was taken to, I wonder why LE did not look in that area for signs of a grave?

I wonder if it was the same farm that Jared was taken to? If it is a farm, I wonder why the body was not discovered, It is impossible to dig where there are tree roots so it seems it would be in some kind of grassy area.

If it is by the farm Jared was taken to, I wonder why LE did not look in that area for signs of a grave?

I just texted this same thought to my sister.

http://www.fox9.com/news/201084735-story

“The Stearns County Sheriff’s Office today confirms that Jacob Wetterling’s remains have been located. The Ramsey County Medical Examiner and a forensic odontologist identified the remains as Wetterling’s earlier today. Additional DNA testing will be performed at the BCA. The Stearns County Sheriff’s Office, assisted by the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, the FBI, the Stearns County Attorney’s Office and the United States Attorney’s Office are currently in the process of reviewing and evaluating new evidence in the Jacob Wetterling investigation. Authorities expect to be in a position to provide more detailed information early next week. We are asking for your patience and respect for the Wetterling family’s privacy until that time.”

New evidence? What does that mean? Or does it only mean they have the evidence finally to nail Heinrich?

New evidence? What does that mean? Or does it only mean they have the evidence finally to nail Heinrich?

They found the body. So that's obviously new evidence.

I know by saying this alot of you might jump on me here but for what it's worth and please believe me IAm not saying we should go easy on him or anything even like that but i will say he gets a nod of the hat for doing what he did because let's be honest whatever his punishment is and as much as the FBI got as far as evidence we are only talking about what were talking about because this guy decided to cooperate if he hadn't theres a good chance this day never comes to fruition. So like i said he gets a small nod of the head for giving the wetterlings the closure...

How was he too young for this type of crime? He is 52 now, which means he was 25.
How is that too young? What statistics are you looking at?

Well, maybe I'm wrong, but I've read from many sources that perpetrators who commit this type of crime, felony abduction of a minor for sexual purposes, then murder them, are usually middle-aged males 30 to 50.

I know by saying this alot of you might jump on me here but for what it's worth and please believe me IAm not saying we should go easy on him or anything even like that but i will say he gets a nod of the hat for doing what he did because let's be honest whatever his punishment is and as much as the FBI got as far as evidence we are only talking about what were talking about because this guy decided to cooperate if he hadn't theres a good chance this day never comes to fruition. So like i said he gets a small nod of the head for giving the wetterlings the closure...

I think they should execute him.

You are obviously welcome to give him a small head nod. But I have other, quite different, gestures I'd like to give to this monster....

I think they should execute him.

Me too, nmogren. Lucky for DH he committed this horrendous murder in LIBERAL Minnesota. Heaven forbid we should have the Death Penalty here. It might hurt somebody's feelings.

I get your point, but my hangup with it is that the priority has to be on the victim ... even though the family has suffered immensely. And going forward, the priority has to be on the general public's safety. I think this person, if he is the one responsible for any part of this, even if it was just the initial abduction, is a clear and present danger to young boys in particular and should never be released into the general population. Sad, but such is the priority, imo.

He us a disgusting piece of garbage and there was no "goodness" in his messed up mind that caused him to do anything "helpful". He most likely gained something in exchange for his change of heart that benefitted HIM. I believe in pure evil and this case personifies that type of thing with legs that exists and moves among us. JMO

So many cases go unsolved, Jacob may never have been found. Still, this may not be for conscience sake, as they often cooperate in order to negotiate a lighter sentence. At the end of the day, Jacob's parents have their son back. But nothing could ever make up for the years spent not knowing, and the unimaginable grief they will carry for the remainder of their lives.

Im not saying they shouldn't ..I asked you to do one thing and that was to understand what iam trying to say here...clearly you didn't understand ..with out this guy both parents would have died not knowing if jacob was alive being tortured sex trafficing or dead and iam saying at the very least ,he did 1 good deed in coming forword and saying where he left jacob...yes kill the *advertiser censored* but u have to note that the parents only got what they got today because he came forword..

Me too, nmogren. Lucky for DH he committed this horrendous murder in LIBERAL Minnesota. Heaven forbid we should have the Death Penalty here. It might hurt somebody's feelings.

The death penalty is a very expensive option. They get their appeals that taxpayers pay for while they sit on death row for years.

It is all a loser no matter how you look at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members