Remains found in Big Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if tanks like that would "normally" be accessed often?

If the remains were on the ground, wouldn't they have been seen before now?

Were the workers who discovered the remains today, doing some unusual, non-routine work, and that's why they discovered the remains?

Maybe I'm strange, but I always think it is good news when a body is found, and I'm always relieved. :twocents: I wish this would happen more often, especially in these cases concerning missing children. That's closure for a family somewhere, no matter who it is. It's a new chance for justice to be done, and in fact, it's the only way that justice can be done in most cases.

The body must have been hidden by tall grass or weeds, or hidden beneath something. She couldn't have been just there on the ground all this time without someone noticing. Maybe they noticed the remains while cutting the grass? It's been so hot this spring all over the country.

Not to be grim, but probably there was hair on the skull and the clothing was female, and that's why they connected it to Hailey right away.

thanks Truthsleuth- i can stare at maps for hours, but C & P, nah

A child's hand? Did Hailey have small hands? Poor baby even if this isn't Hailey. :(

"Today’s discovery has sparked speculation surrounding the Hailey Dunn case. Hailey Dunn was reported missing in Colorado City back in December 2010.

The airpark where the remains were found is about 1 mile from the home of Shawn Adkins’ mother. Adkins is the only named suspect in the Hailey Dunn case.

We are told Hailey Dunn search crews are on their way to Big Spring."

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=33411

I feel like I've been punched in the stomach which is odd given I have assumed Hailey was dead from the very beginning.

Does anyone know if tanks like that would "normally" be accessed often?

If the remains were on the ground, wouldn't they have been seen before now?

Were the workers who discovered the remains today, doing some unusual, non-routine work, and that's why they discovered the remains?

I noticed that behind the two large tanks is a wooded area.

Maybe the police car is sitting by the tanks to make sure no one goes in that area.

imo

Oh goodness...this really could be Hailey...her hands would be smaller than those of an adult...

Okay, I'm thinking and this is what I'm coming up with as :moo:

Usually in the high profile cases, they let us know right away that remains are not the missing person everyone speculates. They aren't doing that today. Oh Lord, if she's not alive, I pray this is her so she can be laid to rest. :please:

I wonder if Weaver ever rented out or sold equipment to companies setting up huge tanks like that. They would need some kind of pipeline for the gas and fuel, I imagine. Would SA ever be delivering equipment to the area?

Well, I can tell you that when I type in "weaver pipeline" and " desert tanks" in Google, a search comes up listing them both as selling metal tanks, so there is the potential.

Another question is, does anyone recall how long Shawn had worked at Weaver? Is it possible that he actually has worked for Desert Tanks, especially considering that it is close to where his mother lives? Did he maybe work at Desert Tanks prior to working for Weaver?

Well, I can tell you that when I type in "weaver pipeline" and " desert tanks" in Google, a search comes up listing them both as selling metal tanks, so there is the potential.

Another question is, does anyone recall how long Shawn had worked at Weaver? Is it possible that he actually has worked for Desert Tanks, especially considering that it is close to where his mother lives? Did he maybe work at Desert Tanks prior to working for Weaver?

Can a search of pipl.com or one of those others come up with that info? Or do they list prior places of employment? He is the POI so you guys are allowed to sleuth him.

Does anyone have an idea how long it will be for the remains to be ID'd?

I also read there's a federal prison real close to this area. Close enough the lights were shining close to them, but not at the site.

imho, I don't think these particular tanks are associated with Weaver

and I am really worried if it is dear Hailey, the remains may have been moved there from there original resting spot

and I am still not convinced the POI, is THE poi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member