Report: Cruise, Holmes Expecting Baby Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
englishleigh said:
:waitasec: Is it possible that she is not really pregnant at all? :waitasec:

Wait...Tom Cruise is involved in this, so....yes, it's definitely possible!!

That sideways pic of her is not normal with regard to a pregnant belly.
I heard on the "Dirt Alert" this morning that Katie is not pregnant. She and Tom are trying to find an infant to adopt and will pass it off as the child she gave birth to in silence. They went on to say he keeps her on an airplane (which is not safe) and he just flew to Germany and was reported saying she could go in to labor at any moment. Would he not want to be there for the delivery? They said in some pictures she is small then in others she looks like she swallowed a watermelon sideways. No changes in her face, feet, arms, breast, etc. which always change somehow during pregnancy.

What a moron this Tom Cruise is...

That looks weird.. :confused: Why is it sticking out like that? And why would they fake being pregnant???

christine2448 said:
Nope, sometins not right, IMO

Mygirlsadie said:
That looks weird.. :confused: Why is it sticking out like that? And why would they fake being pregnant???
He doesn't want the world to know he is unable to pregnate a woman...

The picture of her sideways looks strange indeed. It really doesnt look like it's real. I wouldn't be surprised if Tommyboy was pulling a fast one just to be in the public eye. We all know what a media hog he is.

Mygirlsadie said:

Just a guess here, but I'd imagine the wind had something to do with it...

Masissy said:
He doesn't want the world to know he is unable to pregnate a woman...

He got Nicole pregnant... DNA confirmed it was his baby that she miscarried.

Jules said:
Oh, that is right, forgot all about that.

Jules said:
Nicole's baby was DNA tested? Why was that?

britgirl said:
Nicole's baby was DNA tested? Why was that?

Yeah, it's on one of these threads here. She had it tested because he said it was not his and it was.

Jules said:
Yeah, it's on one of these threads here. She had it tested because he said it was not his and it was.
Oh! Thanks for that info, Jules. So he allowed her to go through the pain of miscarrying shortly after they split up- then actually denied parentage! What a gallant gentleman!

britgirl said:
Oh! Thanks for that info, Jules. So he allowed her to go through the pain of miscarrying shortly after they split up- then actually denied parentage! What a gallant gentleman!

Yep.... piece of chit that he is. :snooty:

I can't help but wonder if the Church of ScienCrapology is paying Katie handsomely to be Tom's "beard" and "bear" "his" child. Or is she really so vapid and starry-eyed as to consent to all this garbage?

TC is 100% certifiable. I really do believe he is gay and the pressure to hide it, coupled with this cult he is in, has sent him over the edge.

I think he denied it was his because he was sleeping with Penelope Cruz at the same time and didn't want Penelope to think he was being unfaithful by sleeping with his wife.lol

Jules said:
I remember hearing about this ages ago and thought that it was quite strange that Nicole had the fetus tested. What a sad, sad situation...however, I thought that it was a very smart thing for her to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53