Reported/Possible sightings of Elizabeth and/or Gabriel from 12/18 to 12/30

What clothes of G's were left behind???? How do we know the diaper bag filled with supplies did not go with G and whoever took him to where he is?Ej seemed to have left in a hurry. WHat if LE happened to pull into the parking lot for some reason and she assumed they were looking for her, so she grabbed what she could and left.

I was thinking pay phone too but she had her Cricket cell phone and you would think the witness would say she was on the payphone but maybe not. He did say he thought he saw Gabriel and then it turned out not to be Gabriel. Maybe this girl just looked like EJ but he saw her car too... Hmmm... Something's off.

Can't anything be normal??? This is nuts. Everything that comes out is hinky.

Here's a couple of visuals of that laundromat and the approximate address.

v8d94x.jpg

352gr5y.jpg

A quick streetview up and down that street shows me that this is more of a residential area loaded with low rise apts and the occasional strip mall. This is definitely "out of the way" and not just a random laundromat that EJ chose. I couldn't find it on google maps, I had to actually go up and down the street on on streetview to locate it. IMO someone had her in this area for some reason. And no doubt that same someone was watching Gabriel.

MOO

Looks like a video transcript

DE LEON IS A HUNDRED PERCENT SURE THAT BETWEEN DECEMBER 23RD AND 26TH HE SAW ELIZABETH JOHNSON AT THE LAUNDROMAT WHERE HE WORKS.

DE LEON says: "Between that time she kept coming in and out. She wasn't doing laundry"

DE LEON TELLS US THAT ON THE LAST DAY HE SAW HER SHE WAS WASHING BABY CLOTHES. BUT HE NEVER SAW GABRIEL WITH HER.

DE LEON says: "The one time that i did talk to her it was december 26th. It was a short conversation. She said she was leaving for florida"

MANUEL NEVER SAW HER WITH ANYONE. HE DID SEE HER WHITE OLDSMOBILE PARKED OUTSIDE.

DE LEON says: ""She had a baby carrier for the car but i didn't see the baby"

I don't understand...she was lugging around the carrier with no GB? :banghead: What in the world. :waitasec:

Am I the only one that has a bad feeling about this sighting? So strange, why would she go in and out of a laundry mat for days at a time but not wash anything until the 26th?? I wonder if it was the evening of the 26th?

What is your bad feeling txhope? That she only finally washed clothes to rid them of evidence? Please elaborate.

What is your bad feeling txhope? That she only finally washed clothes to rid them of evidence? Please elaborate.

It just doesn't sound right. That was my first thought when I read it but I was really trying to figure out why she would visit the laundry mat multiple times without washing clothes and then show up on the 26th the day before Gabriel went missing. There could be other explanations though and I'm not saying I think this happened but if she had a plan to hurt Gabriel and get rid of evidence she could of checked it out prior. Ugh, I hate even going there because I don't think that is what happened. Something is just missing to this sighting and just sounds weird, off.

Oh! Maybe the HG was washing his clothes and she was just accompanying him? Maybe she was in and out as HG washed his clothes, and she was visiting nearby stores?

If the HG was washing his clothes there, maybe he lives near there.

(I want to find the HG)

Oh! Maybe the HG was washing his clothes and she was just accompanying him? Maybe she was in and out as HG washed his clothes, and she was visiting nearby stores?

If the HG was washing his clothes there, maybe he lives near there.

(I want to find the HG)

This was the only logical thing I could conclude as well. Did this new witness report EJ being with anyone at all?

I was thinking pay phone too but she had her Cricket cell phone and you would think the witness would say she was on the payphone but maybe not. He did say he thought he saw Gabriel and then it turned out not to be Gabriel. Maybe this girl just looked like EJ but he saw her car too... Hmmm... Something's off.

DeLeon said that after seeing EJ at the laundromat, he had since seen a child that looked like G. DeLeon took a picture of the child and showed it to LM and after LM and an investigator analyzed the picture, they determined that it was NOT G.

This was the only logical thing I could conclude as well. Did this new witness report EJ being with anyone at all?

No. I'm just trying to think of why in the world anybody would not just go, but keep on going, to a laundromat when they didn't need to wash clothes. They're not fun places. They're hot, they're noisy, they're boring, and they're full of people who don't want to be there.

Maybe the HG was doing his laundry once, but I don't know any guys who do laundry more than once a week. And this was in a 4 day period.

I would do that if I needed lots of change and they had a change machine. No clue what I'd need that much change for. You can only drink so much soda and eat so many cheese crackers.

Pay phones need change. Lengthy long distance phone calls would need lots and lots of change.

And then, when she finally does wash clothes, it's the day she's supposed to have given Gabe away, but according to reports, all his stuff was still in the room except the diaper bag.

Okay. I need to think for a while. It's almost always a very simple explanation.

I don't drink but I'll tell ya, I'm getting close. lol.

Maybe ALL of his stuff wasn't left in the room. How can that be confirmed? How does anyone know exactly what EJ packed for him or bought for him along the way? She could of washed a few items of clothing for Gabriel to put in the diaper bag with the diapers, etc. and gave it to the couple with Gabriel. If they were going on a road trip they would need a few change of clothes for him along the way. Maybe the couple just took what they would need to get to where they were going.

Well I did think I read somewhere that they found a "basket" of clothes left behind. So perhaps she did do some laundry on the 26th. You could tell by those pics of Gabriel that his clothes were a little food stained. An I agree that she might have sent some with him in the diaper bag.

There is also a Smitty's Pub in that little plaza according to the satellite image. I assume by the news story that LM and LE have spoken with this man so I'd also assume they've checked out this area and put up posters? Spoke to people in the pub?

I agree with you BeanE. I have a gut feeling that this has something to do with HG too. Could he live and possibly have family in the area who may have watched Gabriel? Non english speaking family? Maybe just a mother that he lives with? It seems that someone must have been watching Gabriel at various times and no one has come forward other than the first babysitter, that it appears EJ called as soon as she got to SA, so after that she seemed to have other alternate babysitting arrangements. JMO.

Maybe ALL of his stuff wasn't left in the room. How can that be confirmed? How does anyone know exactly what EJ packed for him or bought for him along the way? She could of washed a few items of clothing for Gabriel to put in the diaper bag with the diapers, etc. and gave it to the couple with Gabriel. If they were going on a road trip they would need a few change of clothes for him along the way. Maybe the couple just took what they would need to get to where they were going.

That could be. It just seems from reports that LE is under the impression that the only thing missing is Gabe's diaper bag. The reports could be wrong.

A quick streetview up and down that street shows me that this is more of a residential area loaded with low rise apts and the occasional strip mall. This is definitely "out of the way" and not just a random laundromat that EJ chose. I couldn't find it on google maps, I had to actually go up and down the street on on streetview to locate it. IMO someone had her in this area for some reason. And no doubt that same someone was watching Gabriel.

MOO[/QUOTE]

remember the babysitter sais she wanted her to watch him at her house but she wouldnt. It is possible maybe there is yet another babysitter who lived close to this area.

That could be. It just seems from reports that LE is under the impression that the only thing missing is Gabe's diaper bag. The reports could be wrong.

Well the only person who could verify what clothing Gabriel owned and what might be missing would be LM I would assume. But anything that might have been brought that TPS might have bought and packed for him would not be known to LM. I also doubt that if TPS did pack a week's worth of clothing for EJ to take on her little trip that she would be forthcoming about this. She is not admitting to knowing that EJ was going anywhere but to take Gabriel to visit LM for a couple of days. How much might she have packed in a diaper bag for EJ believing this? Has she ever admitted packing anything in any type of bag for Gabriel's supposed visit to his father?

Was TPS aware that EJ was advertising on craigslist to give away free baby clothes? Did EJ in fact give all the clothes away or were they still at the trailer after she left? Considering what was going on in the weeks prior to Gabriel's disappearance, I think it's almost impossible to say with certainty that the only thing missing is the diaper bag.

MOO

I would do that if I needed lots of change and they had a change machine. No clue what I'd need that much change for. You can only drink so much soda and eat so many cheese crackers.

Is there a car wash near by?

Well the only person who could verify what clothing Gabriel owned and what might be missing would be LM I would assume. But anything that might have been brought that TPS might have bought and packed for him would not be known to LM. I also doubt that if TPS did pack a week's worth of clothing for EJ to take on her little trip that she would be forthcoming about this. She is not admitting to knowing that EJ was going anywhere but to take Gabriel to visit LM for a couple of days. How much might she have packed in a diaper bag for EJ believing this? Has she ever admitted packing anything in any type of bag for Gabriel's supposed visit to his father?

Was TPS aware that EJ was advertising on craigslist to give away free baby clothes? Did EJ in fact give all the clothes away or were they still at the trailer after she left? Considering what was going on in the weeks prior to Gabriel's disappearance, I think it's almost impossible to say with certainty that the only thing missing is the diaper bag.

MOO

Perhaps you should ask those questions of LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back