Reported/Possible sightings of Elizabeth and/or Gabriel from 12/18 to 12/30

Sleuthers needed! :)

If you've got some time, Logan needs ideas on places Elizabeth might have visited.

BeanE

How about walk-in clinics nearby? I know I have seen discussion about EJ taking Gabe to a doctor. I'd have to dig around to find exactly where I read that.

Ives do they have computers that you can pay by the minute? They kinda look like a game.

no. my keyboard is ruined. so i am useing the on screen keyboard. but i have never seen this. the games are really old. and thats if they have them.

When I lived in SA over 10 years ago, they had drop in daycare all over town. A mother could bring her child (for up to 12 hours I think) without actually enrolling her child as a regular attendee. The places were clean, well-staffed and could work in a pinch. My neighbors children went occasionally and loved it and I remember that they took children of all ages. The idea was kind of like a group babysitting arrangement that helped if you just couldn't find a sitter or if something came up last minute. I think they were called KIDSPACE but there may be other similar businesses and if there's anyplace like that near the hotel, it might be worth checking into.

CVS's close to the laudromat...
from google maps

CVS/pharmacy‎ - 10225 Wurzbach Road, San Antonio, TX 78230 1.0 mi

CVS/pharmacy‎ - 4805 Medical Drive, San Antonio, TX 78229 1.2 mi

CarePlus CVS Pharmacy‎ - 7950 Floyd Curl Drive, San Antonio, TX 78229-3916 0.9 mi

CVS/pharmacy‎ - 8602 Huebner Road, San Antonio, TX 78240 2.3 mi

CVS/pharmacy‎ - 16580 Huebner Road, San Antonio, TX 78248 5.4 mi

CVS/pharmacy‎ - 6915 West Avenue, Castle Hills, TX 78213 2.6 mi

CVS/pharmacy‎ - more info »
6539 De Zavala Road, San Antonio, TX 78249 3.9 mi

CVS/pharmacy‎ - 7202 San Pedro Avenue, San Antonio, TX 78216 4.1 mi

CVS/pharmacy‎ - 912 Bandera Road, San Antonio, TX 78228 4.5 mi

http://maps.google.com/maps?sourcei...nio, TX 78229&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

Do the CVS Pharmacies has those indoor clinic's ? CVS is not big in our area, but Walgreens is with the walk in clinics.

Thank you so much to everyone who's helping!

Would it be better/easier to track the information if I broke this thread out into separate threads for each sightings where we're getting the nearby places? Let me know which way works better. It's find to keep all the sighting info in one thread if this way works better. Holler with any ideas.

Thanks again!
BeanE

Do the CVS Pharmacies has those indoor clinic's ? CVS is not big in our area, but Walgreens is with the walk in clinics.

No they offer flu shots but that's about it. Our Walgreens doesn't even a walk-in clinic. That would be nice!

I thought there was a sightning on 12/26 with HG and a couple in the parking lot of the hotel. Was that date not confirmed?

No they offer flu shots but that's about it. Our Walgreens doesn't even a walk-in clinic. That would be nice!

Yeah..they are called "Walgreens Take Care Clinics"...they have about 10 in the Memphis and Mid South area. On their website it looks like they just have one in the Houston area for you texans!

I thought there was a sightning on 12/26 with HG and a couple in the parking lot of the hotel. Was that date not confirmed?

There's a link in the case calendar on Dec 25. I found the date in a news video. I've never been completely comfortable with that date. I don't know why. I could only find one mention of a date. You would think there would have been more than source saying the date.

There's a link in the case calendar on Dec 25. I found the date in a news video. I've never been completely comfortable with that date. I don't know why. I could only find one mention of a date. You would think there would have been more than source saying the date.

To me it makes a lot more sense that it would be Dec. 26, but Dec. 25 is the only date we have from a source. But maybe Christmas Day would be a good day for a meeting - less traffic, more people spending time at home with family instead of out and about = more privacy?

Does anyone have any information about the sightings of Gabriel in Nashville Tennessee? I have read some articles indicating there was sightings there but there isn't any specific information such as where in Nashville and dates.

I'm still confused as to why EJ would be at this laundry-mat multiple times without washing anything. But as far as her actually washing something finally on the 26th, I feel confident that she was washing her own clothing. IMO, at this point, she knew the plans were a go. It had been 8 days since she left Tempe, and she knew she was about to go on the run again. She wanted all her clothes clean, IMO.

Well, NM. I should have read the article first, DeLeon says she was washing baby clothes specifically. Weird.

I'm still confused as to why EJ would be at this laundry-mat multiple times without washing anything. But as far as her actually washing something finally on the 26th, I feel confident that she was washing her own clothing. IMO, at this point, she knew the plans were a go. It had been 8 days since she left Tempe, and she knew she was about to go on the run again. She wanted all her clothes clean, IMO.

Well, NM. I should have read the article first, DeLeon says she was washing baby clothes specifically. Weird.

Maybe he just didn't see or notice her clothes. She could of been washing her clothes and some of Gabriels to put in his baby bag for the couple. Why didn't she use the hotels laundry facilities though??? The hotels website states they have laundry facilties but maybe it was closed or something during this time. Who knows! :banghead:

I keep thinking she dropped Gabriel off somewhere nearby so that the couple that would be taking him could either get acquainted with him or take him for a medical check up and this was a close safe place for her to wait. I'm thinking it had to have been very close to the laudromat.

Maybe he just didn't see or notice her clothes. She could of been washing her clothes and some of Gabriels to put in his baby bag for the couple. Why didn't she use the hotels laundry facilities though??? The hotels website states they have laundry facilties but maybe it was closed or something during this time. Who knows! :banghead:

From what I read of the reviews for this hotel, they have had an abnormal amount of maintenance issues. The laundry facilities could very well have been out of order.

I know probably know one knows for sure, but I would like to know the TIMES of the day ALL these sightings occured....I find it kinda strange folks can remember the dates, but no times...I have a theory about it, but it is all about times sightings happened....

I know probably know one knows for sure, but I would like to know the TIMES of the day ALL these sightings occured....I find it kinda strange folks can remember the dates, but no times...I have a theory about it, but it is all about times sightings happened....

You would think people would remember at least that it was early morning, lunch time, dinner time, evening, middle of the night. You can always prompt someone's memory by asking them if it dark out, if it was bright sunlight. Then they start remembering if it was near a meal time or something they ordinarily do at a certain time of day.

Not having times makes me crazy too lol.

BeanE...thanks so much...at my my age I know the every minute of every hour of my day....are these sightings made by the younger set, no disrespect, that time is not an issue. For example, I'll tell my daughter dinner is at 6:00 pm and she shows up at 8!.And she'll say "Geez, I didn't know what time it was"..hello..you got a watch !!!Sometimes, time means nothings to anyone younger than me...I would just like to know about those who have reported sightings...quite frankly, I won't be somewhat concerned about even given day in regards to any sighting...follow the news, and you can fill in the blanks anyway you want to spin it!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back