Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've also seen pictures out there of "FKC" at the Olive Garden on NYE

Well, if her reasoning was to put a halt to this pay-per-view so everyone could watch free then, YOU GO GIRL!!! Maybe that's why CM is angry, lol.

Yeah. It has that "rural Florida vintage mobile home" look about it. I live in rural Florida and used to live in a mobile home like that; dark paneling was a standard feature in the older units. So it's probably a hunting cabin sort of set-up or a "guest house" on Bubba Mason's or dot.simple's land somewhere out in Fleabag, Florida.

YO, felon Anthony!....How's the Bella Vita working for you out in Fleabag?

lolz

It totally looks like a mobile home.

:banghead: Oh Jane 95% percent of the people in Florida wear tank tops, of which, naturally show bare shoulders. Jane makes it sound so dirty to show bare or "buffed" shoulders. Jane used the word "buffed" shoulders earlier today. Watch out anyone who is blonde ... Geezzzz!

I guess it's possible that " The Evildoer's " 2012 isn't looking real great for making the big $$$$$ she thinks she's worth! Her boys have no doubt promised her " A Happy New Year and have got to find a way to try to " humanize " IT .........Maybe they can get some poor misguided souls to throw some chump change at the woman ( they know ) is Caylee's killer ! The greedy witch isn't getting any of my quarters ( this is a FACT ).........and the rest is just my opinion.

I still can't believe that little girl is gone and that her mother would do something so terrible to her. I have 3 boys - one will turn 7 this month - just a few moths older than Caylee would be. My middle just turned 4 and my youngest is 19mos. When I see pics of Caylee most of them remind me of my now 4yr old and my littlest guy...those chubby cheeks, the sweet innocent face, the way she looks at her mom with such love. It breaks my heart to know she is gone.

I know. I was just thinking that today, looking at pictures of Caylee. What a beautiful child. Anyone would love her. So unnecessary and the fact that her murderer got away with it makes it worse. It hurts that such little lights can be taken from this earth for no reason.

OK, one of the reasons I originally was skeptical was i saw a post on FB that it was really a male impersonator. And I remembered these Dr. Coolsex videos. Does she not look just like this Kate Gosselin impersonator:

Jon & Kate Plus 8 - "Garage Clean Up" Webisode #3 (Parody) - YouTube

That was a super funny video!!

Sad to see one of those YouTube videos already went from 300 views to 41,000 views in the past 2 hours. Here come the advertisers and here comes the money!!! Unbelievable! If CM was so outraged at "this leak" this could have been shut down off YouTube already. Now it's on it's way to going viral! :(( Not good!

That's very sad to me. I truly believe it was a ploy from casey and her camp to get prodcuers to realize how much could be made from an interview. They are smart as heck and sly as foxes. They are also dirty as can be.

I haven't watched the video. I refuse to. I did see on the news that she said that there might be more to come... that is why I believe she made these for the sole purpose to put out there and not through some therapy she is doing. Yet, Mason wants us to believe that someone violated Casey's rights. Ha! She more than likely did it behind his back and is lying to him now too.

I refuse to watch as well. But the thread topic is interesting! I don't think she did this behind anyone's back though. They are all in on it, IMO. Great way to prove to producers that there is a lot of interest in her.

I agree. I used to hate Octomom before I found out about OCA, now Octomom doesn't see half bad. At least she tries her best to care for all 14 of her kids. yikes.. Octomom said on Dr Drew she makes a lot of money selling her interviews to other countries. She said she doesn't make a penny in the US, but she said there are a lot of other countries interested in her and she can make up to $3,000.00 for one intervew. I bet that's what OCA is trying to do. CM is disgusting to make it look like she was violated in any shape or form. He didn't seem to care that little Cayle was violated until she died.

You mean, at least she hasn't killed one of her kids.

They are trying it on for size and we are buying it just by clicking on some of it.

In all seriousness, Cindy and George should worry. As long as she calls attention to herself, she will continue to enrage people. I am enraged that she is making a little sociopathic life for herself with the help of other people. It's why I wanted her to get the needle instead of a homey little prison life that she would have made for herself.
I have written time and time again where I think she belongs now...And I am not inclined to go to jail expressing my rage because I actually love my daughter (imagine that concept) and wouldn't destroy my life or my child's in order to cause KC (God, I wish I could refer to her here the way I do in everyday life!) harm. But there are plenty of people out there that just don't care. And then there are the Jack Rubys of the world that have nothing to lose. Cindy and George are right to worry if they actually love her. Aren't her attorneys and sycophants worried? Or are they gonna toss her to the wolves once she proves to be worthless anyway?

How very Sad! the "B----" is back and gets exactly what SHE wants---800 posts all about "HER". She's still got it!!:censored:

How great it would have been if no one watched the" Pathetic One". :sigh::ignore:

Some free PR advise for FCA...
If you want to make money, you need to title your pay per view website "tales from a lying baby murderer" and then proceed to spew your motives for killing sweet caylee. You'd make loads.

IMO, I do NOT feel that Casey put the video on a "pay per view" site, however, it is very possible the individual that got the video off of the computer put it on a "pay per view" site and then posted it on Facebook to get it out there in order to make money.

Since the Facebook page for the individual that started to talk about this video has now taken down their Facebook page, it is beginning to look that way, at least for me.

I also feel that since this video came out, it was because Casey is no longer living where this video was originally recorded.

I also feel that since this video came out, it was because Casey is no longer living where this video was originally recorded.

Or, she hates her ratty hidey hole and they won't move her. Leak the video and perhaps get better digs?

On a side note, I hope the trailer is near one of those alligator infested swamps :) Free babysitting for the DT.

It totally looks like a mobile home.

It looks like most of the cabins on the lake I've been to. Do they have cabins/cottages on inland lakes in Florida?

MOO

Oh my goodness .... lots of major speculation on this show.

Note to self: Do not wear your white tank top out tomorrow, and take glasses off so I don't look like I am about to do something for money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member