Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her knee ..Jeans with a ripped knee. (how chic huh?)
Yeah her nose is all wonky. She should demand a refund!
~snorts~ get out of the early 90's FCA.

:floorlaugh: Yessire ee bob that's a nose pickers nostril. :crazy:

lol!!!!!

Mason and whoever else is representing her right now must be literally having a cow. They are never going to be able to control her, she is like O.J., she cannot help herself. I'm actually stunned that it has taken her this long to surface.

My favorite moment from the video is when she says " i don't know whether to look at myself...or look up, I hate being on camera" She loves herself so much its frightening.

Who is she trying to fool other than her sad little self?

BBM: Good point ... and I am surprised, too, that her "handlers" have been able to control her this long ...

She's like a "ticking time-bomb" -- waiting to go off at any minute ...

And like you said, she is like O.J. and IMO, she will do "something" and will end up like him -- in the :behindbar

JMO ...

... and maybe she poked a bean up one nostril to add to her disguise.

That lopsided rhinoplasty job cracks me up. Looks like Baez got a cut rate deal on that surgery. Maybe he got one of his friends to do it in trade for his legal services.:floorlaugh::laugh::laugh::liar:

caylee-marie-anthony.jpg

http://mommysdirtylittlesecret.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/caylee-marie-anthony.jpg

:rose:

K...so by my count...she has had provided for her.... free digs, food, a nose job, a haircut/dye job (who would even do this?!), new specs, new teeth, new computer, new camera, new cool clothes, nailpolish for only a few of her fingernails, new doggie, new cell phone with monthly plan, new jewelry, security, transportation to and from her probation officer, court appearances, wigs, sunglasses...really the only thing that is missing is the deathmobi...oops I mean a car.

seriously...COME ON!!!

RIP Caylee Marie

:rocker: Yep ... it's just absolutely unbelievable that she has gotten all these "freebies" you listed above ...

Considering the fact that she has had only 1 job in her entire life --

And is a "convicted felon" and killed her child, whom she threw in the woods to rot ... :furious::furious::furious:

Absolutely un-freakin-believable ...

MOO ...

I am confused on the video at the moment. The woman states someone posted a link to her Facebook page but it wouldn't open. And then mentions something about her husband doing a search with "Around the world" and came up to a pay for view site, but didn't pay to go in.

What did everyone hear?
I'm just coming back after having taken a break from this thread so not sure if this was discussed. Was it me...or was there an inconsistency between their stories? One said a link...one said a picture. Has it been straightened out?

... and maybe she poked a bean up one nostril to add to her disguise.

I can't imagine her doing anything to disguise herself that would make her look uglier than she is. I just can't, she's too narcissistic.

If she released this herself I can't believe she released a vid she looks so horrible in.

If she isn't responsible for making the vid public, she has just got to be chomping at the bit to publicizing one that she feels she looks good in.

I'm just coming back after having taken a break from this thread so not sure if this was discussed. Was it me...or was there an inconsistency between their stories? One said a link...one said a picture. Has it been straightened out?

My understanding is that someone posted a still image on a facebook page and the owner of the page did a search to find out more about the image ... then he came across the video. The download took about 30 seconds and when he went back to the original site to check the video, it had disappeared.

I can't imagine her doing anything to disguise herself that would make her look uglier than she is. I just can't, she's too narcissistic.

If she released this herself I can't believe she released a vid she looks so horrible in.

If she isn't responsible for making the vid public, she has just got to be chomping at the bit to publicizing one that she feels she looks good in.

The only other possibility I can think of (other than releasing it herself) is that she sent it to the person that bought her the camera and gave her money for the computer.

The entire body language interpretations are wrong since the video is the mirror image of the original. Looking to the left is different from looking to the right.

My 15 yo dd just sawa clip for the fist time. She said "that looks like a man". Thats whhat Im saying! I swear its the coolsex kate gosselin impersonator.

Avert your eyes!

Now she's recognizable

CaseyAnthonyBack.jpg

That is just gross.. People get those things when the use steroids. Weren't there steroids in a bottle with a syringe in the woods. Hmm...

Me too Tulessa. Me too.

That poor dog is living on borrowed time. Once she tires of the dog she's likely to get rid of the dog the same way she did Caylee.
What if she gets all smitten over some guy that is ALLERGIC to animal fur? Caylee didn't fare too well when she had a hot movie date &Cindy wouldn't return her phone calls & agree to babysit.

The dog probably doesn't interrupt her busy days on her cell phone and computer as much as Caylee used to. I'm not thinking she is suffering from her surroundings as she never was ambitious enough to do anything with her life before except lay around her parent's house.

But if gets her pantries in a wad over some new man (one willing to overlook lying, a propensity to steal & that doesn't mind people gathering around yelling baby killer when they go out in public), the puppy better lie low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie