Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Anthony circus need attention too, apparently. What kind of "security precautions" should have been taken? Locking Casey up without her electronic toys?

And who was supposed to take these security precautions? Security precautions don't just grow on trees..who would be paying for them?

Anyone with a YouTube account who uploads a video gets to see who owns the license to that video. Not sure why it is such a mystery to everyone as to who owns the rights to the video when so many have now uploaded it. The video is not owned by a person.

All that any YouTube owner can see is who uploaded a video.

If someone downloads one of my videos, unless I know for sure it is my video, I have no clue if they took the video from me or not. Although I have my special little ways to know if it is my video.

AmyPavukOS Amy Pavuk
#caseyanthony told a probation officer yesterday she was upset computer hacked. Story to follow.

The "poor me, I'm the victim" syndrome in FULL effect.. She can only be upset about something if it effects HER..

this aggravates the living ssshhh....tuff out of me. believe me the chances of her being hacked in the literal sense are pretty much 0% ...if anything something was taken off her physical comp a la whichever poster keeps mentioning a flash drive as a possibility.

or....she did it herself. that's it. there is no hacking.

I really take issue with people calling FCA fat.. or Overweight Can we be fricking seriously naw? The woman is FAR FAR from fat or overweight. She's a nasty awful terrible child killer, but she is not fat... thank you.. <3

Nope. She's fat! She has way too much cushion for her age! She has put on way too much weight for her frame & age. This is why America's in dire straights regarding healthcare $: we, the human race, weren't meant to have extra weight carried on our bodies! But that is another thread . . .

She needs to walk or run a few miles & get rid of the excess baggage -- no more diet soda or Cheetos! And no more beer (violation of probation).

I mean come on now - celebration time is over!

what a circus -- you guys make me LOVE you :blowkiss:

this aggravates the living ssshhh....tuff out of me. believe me the chances of her being hacked in the literal sense are pretty much 0% ...if anything something was taken off her physical comp a la whichever poster keeps mentioning a flash drive as a possibility.

or....she did it herself. that's it. there is no hacking.

Well maybe if it becomes exposed as a lie to her PO, she will violate her probation and go back to jail where she belongs. JMO

Personally, I think we should bombard news outlets and let them know that there are so many people that don't want to see her <snip> mug or hear her <snip> voice. She makes me so sick. I refuse to watch anything of hers and I could care less if she dropped off the face of the Earth. Moo and all.

This all seems so familiar..like when the email of CA talking about the dog brush got out..isn't that when she claimed her computer was hacked? Wonder what NEWER BIGGER story OCA will come up with when the hacking is disproven.

AmyPavukOS Amy Pavuk
#caseyanthony told a probation officer yesterday she was upset computer hacked. Story to follow.

The "poor me, I'm the victim" syndrome in FULL effect.. She can only be upset about something if it effects HER..

That Zanny is at it again! Hacking, kidnapping, buying her hair straighteners. Poor Casey, she just keeps getting victimized over and over again. :hand:

Nope. She's fat! She has way too much cushion for her age! She has put on way too much weight for her frame & age. This is why America's in dire straights regarding healthcare $: we, the human race, weren't meant to have extra weight carried on our bodies! But that is another thread . . .

She needs to walk or run a few miles & get rid of the excess baggage -- no more diet soda or Cheetos! And no more beer (violation of probation).

I mean come on now - celebration time is over!

what a circus -- you guys make me LOVE you :blowkiss:

LOL yes I agree that her shoulders and arms are heavy (and face). As infuriating as it is it's great to be back with the old gang with something to talk about! I'm so glad I got out of t...er two day vacation before this happened.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Somehow this struck me as so funny. We call her heaven knows what .......but God forbid we call her fat.

Sorry, just funny.......

(Watching the Who Dat's tomorrow?) I know the answer to that!!!

Oh goodness yes. My boyzzz!!!

My point is very simple, Casey was just plain talking into a video, of which, she is just talking about her feelings. If someone talks about their feelings, this would be therapeutic to them.

My comment had nothing to do with Casey being grateful, or the me, me, me scenario; just talking into a video about her feelings and that perhaps being therapeutic to Casey.

The word "therapeutic" came out when Cheney made his statement and the "talking heads" started ripping the video apart and dissecting it using the word "therapeutic".
I have to laugh everytime I hear Cheney refer to her "memoirs". The only thing Casey ever did memorable was get rid of her child. There is nothing in her sorry life that's worth remembering. We'll keep the light shining on Caylee. Casey doesn't deserve those memories. IMO

This is such a great news story I was wearing my finger out trying to thank Thinkerbelle and Vinnie more than once for the story!

HLN ’s Vinnie Politan has some succinct advice for Casey Anthony and her handlers.

“Give up on selling your story,” he told me today. “No legitimate organization will come out for you to pay anything. She’s toxic.”

Politan predicts the public backlash against Anthony won’t die down, as evidenced by the reaction to an Anthony video diary that spread across the Internet on Thursday.

“We’re in a new era with social media. Word spreads quickly,” Politan says. “If there’s a rumor that a legitimate news organization will give Casey Antony 50 cents, they [viewers and readers] will be all over it. It’s not worth it. If she wants to tell her story, she’ll have to do it for free.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...itan-urges-give-up-on-selling-your-story.html

I say VP is spot on..

Did anyone notice the sweater the person in the Olive Grove video is wearing?

Looks like a different set of glasses in the 2nd video too...much bigger.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-e...tm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

babykiller3glasses.jpg

Anyone with a YouTube account who uploads a video gets to see who owns the license to that video. Not sure why it is such a mystery to everyone as to who owns the rights to the video when so many have now uploaded it. The video is not owned by a person.

Where is our computer guy when we need him? His avatar reminds me of Russell Brand...?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-video-hacked-20120106,0,6356921.story

Casey Anthony reported in with her probation officer Thursday — the same day her "video diary" landed online and made national headlines — and complained that her computer was hacked.

Under the section of her monthly report that asks if she has any problems to discuss with her probation officer, Anthony wrote: "my computer was recently hacked, private videos that were recorded," and then something brief is redacted.

If this is a lie (how can it not be coming from that mouth) can she get her probation revoked? I believe the guy on NG last night who said it was posted on a pay per view site!

All that any YouTube owner can see is who uploaded a video.

If someone downloads one of my videos, unless I know for sure it is my video, I have no clue if they took the video from me or not. Although I have my special little ways to know if it is my video.

If you upload copyrighted material - you get a notice on your video - in your account - along with the actions you should take. Maybe some people never check their account settings - I dunno. Anyways here is the notice that YouTube provides with the Casey Video ...

Your video, CASEY ANTHONY VIDEO DIARY 10 13 2011 (Full-length) - YouTube.flv , may include content that is owned or administered by these entities:
•Entity: NBC Universal (News) Content Type: Visual content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members