Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if the dog in the pics is well......"real" :rolleyes:

notherone.jpg

Mind you, I could be wrong, but I see a long nose, a "poof" of curley hair at the top of the head that no Yorkie I know has. I also see long, floppy ear on the left. Also I don't see any hair over the face.

Not that it matters all that much, it's the fact that she's obviously using the dog to try to show how she is so capable of love. Right :floorlaugh:

It could be a mix. There are all sorts of "oodles" out there..Yordoodle? Porkie?

Disclaimer: I do put a sweater on my dog. But only because she's a Bichon and I cut her hair really short so I don't have to do it every month. And it's 15 degrees outside. :innocent:

There is a rumor on the net that NBC is planning on approaching KC after probation to do a reality show. I find this hard to believe and not in their best interest.
Mods please delete if this is not appropriate to post.

I can see that may have been in their game plan when OCA was first put on probation - thinking that the verdict anger may die down and NBC wouldn't, after six months, suffer much backlash.

It's not true of course - I think they will be shocked at the public's reaction even after six points - but what would be their point to it now that she is releasing her own stuff. And now she's opened the Pandora Box - she can't seem to stop herself from releasing on an ongoing basis. So why would NBC pay her and for what?

Actually, is that the same dog as in the other pic?

Here's the other pic.
duhdogandsiggysmile.jpg

It appears to be the same dog, but it's hard to tell the length of the nose due to the angle. It still looks more poodle than Yorkie to me. You are right, though it could be a mix. I remember a cousin who bred peek-a-poos. They were all sorts of variations in just the one litter I saw.

notherone.jpg

Mind you, I could be wrong, but I see a long nose, a "poof" of curley hair at the top of the head that no Yorkie I know has. I also see long, floppy ear on the left. Also I don't see any hair over the face.

Not that it matters all that much, it's the fact that she's obviously using the dog to try to show how she is so capable of love. Right :floorlaugh:

probably a yorkie-doodle. Poor poor animal :(

Thanks Gypsy

SNL audiences are FCAs peers. They understood the jokes and are laughing AT her. . . Quite a lot actually. Now I have guilt for how happy that made me.
Excellent point coco puff. It's not as though the inuendo needs to be qualified or explained as sometimes seen with that brand of skit. Yes, they get it.
That says a lot about public perception IMO.

Here's one that I found on youtube. She's a real comedian/actress and she's good.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAy6kn-EIpk&feature=related"]Casey Anthony - The Second Video Diary Update - YouTube[/ame]

So I tried to stay up and watch the SNL news segment thinking they might have something about OCA and I fell asleep. Apparently they did and it IS funny. Especially when you imagine her watching it and making fisties. Daniel Ratcliffe (I guess he was Harry Potter..never saw the movies) is very funny as her dog. The interesting thing is they pegged the fact that the dog is a yorkie yet those pics didn't come out until last night and then on twitter/facebook. The clip is the second one down:

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertai...aniel-radcliffe-episode-5-best-scenes/251433/

ETA see it was already posted. Oh well it's worth posting again. He is SPOT ON and it shows how many people really feel about her.

Is it just me or does Daniel Radcliffe look like van der sloot? lol

notherone.jpg

BBM

I see that too but what do you see when you look at the dog?:waitasec:

BBM

I see that too but what do you see when you look at the dog?:waitasec:

I see a dog that is not responding to her so called affection. I see a dog who is clearly uncomfortable and would like to get away from her grip.
Taking a second look at the pics, KC seems to be smooshing and forcing that poor dog up to her face. Poor pup.

I noticed that TMZ did not put their copyright on the pics.

Is there a way those pics can be copied here (or are they already)? I hate to give TMZ my click.

It's just the same pics with Smooch the Pooch.

What is the significance of the lack of TMZ copyright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa