Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/9-1/12 Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 13s13 seconds ago
#jodiarias atty: Jodi is mentally ill.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 38s39 seconds ago
Um excuse me Nurmi, the witness that is "Scared" to testify about Travis "confession to child *advertiser censored*" posted all over social media #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 45s46 seconds ago
Nurmi: "we do have a mentally ill woman in Ms Arias." #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 37s37 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Nurmi- Our most crucial witness of all testimony is at stake. She's a mentally ill woman. #jodiarias #3tvarias

BBM. This sounds like this "crucial witness" would be a psychologist or psychiatrist if JA is going to now claim as a mitigating factor that she is mentally ill. Why would a professional psychologist or psychiatrist be unwilling to testify unless it is "secret"? A professional who would have had to evaluate JA would know it would lead to testimony. I don't buy it. I'm pretty sure Nurmi "suggested" this tactic to all of the 14 secret witnesses.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 25s26 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Juan- Geffner met with this out of the country witness and he told Geffner TA abused Deanna Reid #jodiarias #3tvarias

I wonder who paid for this trip. /sarcasm/

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 17s18 seconds ago
Seriously shocked no one mentioned subpoenas for the last three weeks of this thing. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 29s30 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Deanna Reid was in Costa Rica during this time and so it shows he lies #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 31s32 seconds ago
Affidavits and videotapes can be introduced in court when witnesses are reluctant to talk in person says prosecutor. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 16s17 seconds ago
Whatever witness Nurmi says he has on *advertiser censored*, Martinez says TA wasn't even living in the house with that computer at the time. #JodiArias

From MK Twitter:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 26s 27 seconds ago

Martinez says it was more likely the person who alleged Alexander watched *advertiser censored* who really watched the *advertiser censored*. Calls it a "communal computer."

Michael Kiefer retweeted
Mike Watkiss @mikewatkiss3tv · 1m 1 minute ago

Martinez says allegation that TA abused other girl untrue because girl was out of country at time of allegation #3tvarias #jodiarias

[/B]

BBM. This sounds like this "crucial witness" would be a psychologist or psychiatrist if JA is going to now claim as a mitigating factor that she is mentally ill. Why would a professional psychologist or psychiatrist be unwilling to testify unless it is "secret"? A professional who would have had to evaluate JA would know it would lead to testimony. I don't buy it. I'm pretty sure Nurmi "suggested" this tactic to all of the 14 secret witnesses.

No, the "most crucial witness of all" he refers to is JA.

Mark McGee- what a joke.

Look at all the DT has hinged on this lying lunatic.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 10s10 seconds ago
Martinez: #JodiArias testified for 18 days prior and took an oath. And now she's indicating that sommehow she lied.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 16s16 seconds ago
In this hearing, just b4judge, prosecutor Juan Martinez is understated, in contrast to his bombastic nature when jury is around. #jodiarias

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 21s21 seconds ago
.#JodiArias attorney Kirk Nurmi tells judge she's "mentally ill." I recall her defense being "self-defense" not an "insanity defense."

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 13s13 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Juan- The Bishops computer having pop ups well it was a communal computer many used #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 36s36 seconds ago
Martinez: I hope #JodiArias isn't saying she lied during the trial and that's why she won't use tape of it now.

I'm just saying it's not unprecedented for the judge to allow video of hearings to be released. She's done it before, means nothing.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 19s19 seconds ago
#jodiarias testifed for 18 days in open court at her trial, so she should be able to do it again in thie sentencing retrial: prosecutor.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 42s42 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Juan- Jodi testified for 18 days...the story is out there in full voice! We have video if defense wants to use it. #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 51s51 seconds ago
Martinez: how will her story possibly change in new testimony unless she liied before?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 25s26 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Juan- Geffner met with this out of the country witness and he told Geffner TA abused Deanna Reid #jodiarias #3tvarias

Oh, now that is juicy. Cause Deanna can refute that. So there is no other mysterious abused GF.

Afternoon all! Was there court yesterday? I heard JA was crying at the decision to release transcripts today. Boohoo.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 11s12 seconds ago
because he can't cross examiine it. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 8s9 seconds ago
Martinez says there's video of the "secret testimony' that could be used. And he even admits it hurts prosecution. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 12s13 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Juan- No attempts to subpoena these witness have been done. There no evidence if you subpoena them they won't be truthful as Nurmi states

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 20s20 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Juan says he wants the affidavits of these witnesses because he doesn't have them. #jodiarias #3tvarias

OOPS! Jodi better quit tracing and start writing affidavits.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 25s25 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Juan- If she lied and her story is changing it will be bigger problems. #Jodiarias #3tvarias

From MK Twitter:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 4s 5 seconds ago

Regarding mirror images, Martinez says the first computer expert, Lonnie Dworkin, was given access to the computer in 2009.

From MK Twitter:

Michael Kiefer retweeted

Steve Krafft @SKrafftFox10 · 2m 2 minutes ago

In this hearing, just b4judge, prosecutor Juan Martinez is understated, in contrast to his bombastic nature when jury is around. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 21s21 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Lonnie Dworkin was given full access to this laptop and an image was made of that in 2009. According to Smith there was no change in 08 & 09

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 12s12 seconds ago
let me rephrase the subpoena thing: I'm sure JM did mention it, but everything was in secret sidebars. Not in OPEN court. #JodiArias

[/B]

I presumed he was talking about the murderer.

See Maria De La Rosa, Gus Searcy, Richard Samuels, and William Zervakos.

How ill is Bill Arais? Maybe trying to hold off until he dies and won't have to suffer the shame if Jodi told the jurors that he'd raped her all her life and that was why she left home? and Sandy knew but did nothing?

speaking of Gus. He sure is in mentioned several times in Jodi's last journal. About the Helio phone, and meeting up with him before she left California for Utah. I do wonder what she picked up or dropped off for him to mess with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member