Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/01/14 In recess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone be so kind to post copies of the Motion.

I am unable to access past page 1 (and it doesn't say much). TIA!!

Wow. So now they have a witness to back up the so called pedophilia? First off, I can't imagine any pedophile blabbing about their perversions so freely. And secondly, Nurmi sure likes to file crap unsealed when it's things attacking other people's - dead or alive - character. This whole trial is starting to make me sick. From JSS, to the defendant herself, her "supporters", her family and the DT that continues to ruin a man's good name and hurt his family. Sick.

If I didn't see Nurmi's pics in court and his siggy on those motions, I'd swear this phase was being conducted by some of JA's fundraising/blogger supporters, with Maria being the liaison. What can he be thinking with this carp?

I have a question for AZlawyer and thanks for all you do here.

Isn't there some kind of ethics rule that states attorneys can't put someone on the stand if they KNOW they're going to lie? Am I just kidding myself?

This whole trial is crazy, she is the worst criminal ever. She plans the whole trip, gets 15 gallons of gas extra so she doesn't have to stop in AZ and get caught with a gas station cameras. Then, while she is murdering him she takes pictures, all be it some of the accidental. She has been caught in so many lies. And yet what should be a pretty open and shut case, it is a circus full of stupid accusations and trying to tear Travis down. How they keep making this about Travis is beyond me.

Nurmi's motion doesn't make any sense! The CoA only mentioned that JA could not testify in secret, yes? At least from what we've seen so far, it mentions no other witnesses. Could he have thrown yet another motion together on the fly just for another delay?

I read the new motion. I am convinced Nurmi is filing motions and asking for delays just to fatten his paycheck. This saddens and sickens me. Seems court matters have become a game.

As far as witnesses being afraid to testify, that's a crock. I would hope that at 9:30 A.M. tomorrow JSS denies motion without even a response having to be filed by prosecution. She should show Arizona she has a backbone. If not, the people of Arizona should vote her out of office. This isn't a trial of guilt. This is penalty phase only. Sadly, even Jodi's family cannot testify for her. This is ALL on Jodi Arias.

I could be wrong but I thought Dr. F said she didn't think TA was a pedo??

Why would they continue down that road if their own witness testified that he wasn't a pedo?

Trying to throw enough mud at the wall, hoping that some of it will stick. Travis was physically abusive. Travis was only emotionally abusive. Travis was a pedophile. Travis was a womanizer. Travis lunged at Jodi and attacked her. Travis was shot in the shower....and on and on it goes. Beyond pathetic. I only hope that the jurors will be able to see through this BS.

I have a question for AZlawyer and thanks for all you do here.

Isn't there some kind of ethics rule that states attorneys can't put someone on the stand if they KNOW they're going to lie? Am I just kidding myself?

Yes, that's correct.

Just read the entire motion. Last paragraph is especially special. Nurmi says that the media's win in the COA wasn't against CMJA, but against the State's ability to lawfully pursue the DP.

Soooooo.....I guess what's he's saying is that the COA is so ignorant of the law that those judges accidentally made it illegal for the State to pursue the DP.

Riiiiiight.

The COA has ruled. Period.
So if they refuse to testify then thats just tough luck for you JA.
Thats the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.

Be nicer to people JA and you would have friends willing to testify under any situation.

That's the devil for ya. Hell bent on ruining Travis no matter what. His being a pedo or not has NO bearing on MITIGATION. I hope the judge JUST SAYS NO!

If I didn't see Nurmi's pics in court and his siggy on those motions, I'd swear this phase was being conducted by some of JA's fundraising/blogger supporters, with Maria being the liaison. What can he be thinking with this carp?

I think he has to an extent thrown in the towel and is caving to some of her demands.

Trying to throw enough mud at the wall, hoping that some of it will stick. Travis was physically abusive. Travis was only emotionally abuse. Travis was a pedophile. Travis was a womanizer. Travis lunged at Jodi and attacked her. Travis was shot in the shower....and on and on it goes. Beyond pathetic. I only hope that the jurors will be able to see through this BS.

I also think Nurmi thought all this testimony from Jodi, Dr F and this New Zealand nut might fly and he did not count on Juan successfully getting the truth out of Dr F that Travis was NOT a pedophile. Shame on Nurmi. My guess is he is never planning on having the NZ nut testify now anyway.

Just read the entire motion. Last paragraph is especially special. Nurmi says that the media's win in the COA wasn't against CMJA, but against the State's ability to lawfully pursue the DP.

Soooooo.....I guess what's he's saying is that the COA is so ignorant of the law that those judges accidentally made it illegal for the State to pursue the DP.

Riiiiiight.

Great catch Hope!

Who is this Mark McGee person? Enquiring Minds Want to Know!

Riiiiiight.

Yes! In what universe does this kind of convoluted logic exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get