Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 2/13 thru 2/18 - Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to chime in and say, Yes!,
to a guilty verdict read aloud.

I want to see a few gulps from the Remorseless Murderer, as she tries to suck in air,
her cold heart having forgotten to beat.
I want to see, as the Killer's face turns a sickly, yellowish green, as I watch it's flesh sag from the bone.
I want her body to react in abject defeat and fear, releasing copious amounts of gaseous flatulence,
for the edification of the ears of Trial Watchers.

What I don't want to see, is tears. Not one.
There will be years for that.
The calendar will count off each day, as the killer slowly rots.

No matter what opinion a member may have of Her Honor,
We will all cheer if JSS will give a rousing set-down to the murderer during the official sentencing.
I dream of a half-hour speech. detailing each manipulation.
Outrage, at the lace-work pattern of loopholes created by this attempt to blind Lady Justice, and her constitutional values.

Then, if there is an overturn to GP, no worries..
Every moment will be a nightmare of survival.
Hell on earth.
Justice.

So, Nurms can flap his gums all he wants for the next two weeks,
while Jenny minces around looking angry,
while MDLR looks up driving directions to the unemployment office,
While we, suffer one last hurrah of Dr Geff and MF.

Oh, I forgot.
Juans closing!
Yummy goodness.

I'm ramblin'
< waves>

What I never understood is how she lifted those gas cans full of gas, especially since to get gas from a can into the car's fuel tank, she'd have to lift and tip it as well. The reason she could pull this off is testimony to the fact that she'd have no trouble physically handling Travis during the murder.

4 quarts=1 gallon 1 quart weighs approx. 2 lbs. 1 gas can full weighs approx. 40 lbs.+the weight of the can.

I saw my mother-in-law lift a 5 gal plastic container of gas into the back of her SUV with no trouble at all. I hurried to help her but she told me it was no problem for her and she liked to keep in shape, she was 62 years old when she did this. I had no problem myself but I was half her age. So if my mother in law can lift a 5 gal plastic container of gas into her SUV then JA would have no problem that I can see.

Yeah, that's probably it. Thanks. I remember reading recently that there are three different types of fuel containers, each with their own identifying color. I don't know if that's a safety measure just so you don't get different fuels mixed together, or if perhaps gasoline would corrode the plastic intended for kerosene use.

So if JA did notice at some point that the can she just bought at Walmart was intended for kerosene, I wonder if she used it for gas anyway, or maybe she exchanged it for a red gas can at another Walmart store somewhere along the way? There are so many things about her in this case that make you go "hmm...".

Yeah, that's probably it. Thanks. I remember reading recently that there are three different types of fuel containers, each with their own identifying color. I don't know if that's a safety measure just so you don't get different fuels mixed together, or if perhaps gasoline would corrode the plastic intended for kerosene use.

So if JA did notice at some point that the can she just bought at Walmart was intended for kerosene, I wonder if she used it for gas anyway, or maybe she exchanged it for a red gas can at another Walmart store somewhere along the way? There are so many things about her in this case that make you go "hmm...".

She bought the kerosene can on purpose. She didn't want a record of buying a gas can

I believe it's a safety feature to prevent you from mixing different types of fuel. Aside from being different colors, kerosene and diesel gas cans also have different sized nozzles, so that you don't mistakenly fill up with the wrong fuel. Likewise, if you went to a gas station and tried using diesel rather than gasoline, the nozzle wouldn't fit your car, thus preventing a major disaster. Still, regarding a brand new fuel container, regardless of the manufacturer's intended use, I don't think she would have had a problem filling it with gasoline.

image.jpg

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Maybe the 3rd gas can was simply a last minute decision. Like maybe after she picked up the 2 gas cans from her ex, she thought she had better get 1 more just to make sure she has enough so she doesnt have to stop and buy gas in AZ.

Those are some scarey looking smileys....:scared:

Re your question, I wasn't even thinking that there seemed to be no pics of the HB and Disneyland trips.... I guess I'm still thinking that there may be some buried in those hundreds of thousands of files that were testified to by the DT "experts" and although I don't remember off-hand, possibly even the PT techs.

Lol, replied too soon, see the HB pic above, anyone have the Disneyland pics?....

I think it was in March 2008 that Jodi wrote about her Disneyland pass expiring. Can you imagine how Jodi felt about her new life? A nice home and cars, a dream job of PPL events and all the traveling to exciting places. If she had Travis she had all that, other wise it's back to a room at granny's in Yreka. Travis telling the Ute's and others about what she did to him would end any further prospect's of young well off good looking men, and she'd be left with the Gus Secery's of the PPL world.

I believe it's a safety feature to prevent you from mixing different types of fuel. Aside from being different colors, kerosene and diesel gas cans also have different sized nozzles, so that you don't mistakenly fill up with the wrong fuel. Likewise, if you went to a gas station and tried using diesel rather than gasoline, the nozzle wouldn't fit your car, thus preventing a major disaster. Still, regarding a brand new fuel container, regardless of the manufacturer's intended use, I don't think she would have had a problem filling it with gasoline.

Make sure to keep your old plastic gas cans if you still have the old normal nozzle. These new fangled child-proof nozzles on the new plastic gas cans are ridiculous.

I agree with this article and I honestly spill more gas trying to use the new ones and it takes a rocket scientist and 3 arms to use the thing.

Here is an article about them and the frustration.

"In reality, these new "features" have (at least for me) resulted in far more gas spillage and far more frequent hazardous spillage situations than the old gas cans."

http://www.otherpower.com/gas_cans

Hey everyone! I'm sstill over on the thread for day 35 trying to catch up. We have no electricity...we have been out since yesterday afternoon and the power company says it will be 3-4 more days before we are back on. I was able to get to my friends house and she charged my phone and tablet and gave me this nifty car charger portable power bank thing to use.so, I have wood burning stove, wine, cigarettes, caramel cake and websleuths.... Oh and our water works so the toilet flushes. I'm good.

Did the transcript for the chambers meeting where JA hypnotized JSS into holding secret trial get released?

View attachment 69570

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Huh! I never knew that was the RRHOF. During the first trial two years ago, every time someone on tv mentioned that JA had met TA at the PPL convention in Vegas, this was always the pic they showed. I knew the MGM Grand wasn't in the background, but I assumed it was taken somewhere near the MGM Grand that same weekend. I don't know if this says less about me, or less about the people on tv who were saying one thing, and then showing a picture of something else. Thanks for posting this pic, TexMex.

So sky n Travis have a t-shirt business- ja wants to start one

Travis was coming to DC after returning from Cancun- ja puts DC on her list of places to see

She makes me sickkkkk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my hip boots out ready to go back to the sewer tomorrow!!!

Good news though 4 more witnesses and this will be over, course we have to listen to the murderer then kn whine but then JM gets his turn and brings it back to where it should have been all along

Got my hip boots out ready to go back to the sewer tomorrow!!!

Good news though 4 more witnesses and this will be over, course we have to listen to the murderer then kn whine but then JM gets his turn and brings it back to where it should have been all along

4 more witnesses at 1 week each(minimum, per witness since we know how slowwwww the defense moves), plus at least 3 more 2-3 day breaks to make time for Nurmi to write more motions and get his witnesses there, plus 1-2 migraines and defense emergencies. Plus, the week Nurmi is going to need to write his closing argument, yup, the jury should start deliberating at the end of March :)

Now thats a good guess and maybe the best explanation yet of why she wanted 3 of them. 3 with each 3/4 full gives her enough to where she would not slosh any gas and could also do it herself easily.

I still dont know why she didnt just buy them all herself and not involve another person though. Seems strange.

I think Jodi had to go to SoCa to get the $$ money needed for some reason?

I think in normal circumstances full gas cans could be heavy. Not too heavy to lift, but still quite a bit to lift up in a way necessary to fill a car's gas tank.

However, these were not normal circumstances. This was a woman scorned, hellbent on murder. Nothing was going to stop her. Nothing.

Also, hasn't it been said by people who knew her that Arias was exceptionally strong physically? Seems to me I heard at least one of her acquaintances remark on that.

George? What is with the Gas cans?

I had to chime in and say, Yes!,
to a guilty verdict read aloud.

I want to see a few gulps from the Remorseless Murderer, as she tries to suck in air,
her cold heart having forgotten to beat.
I want to see, as the Killer's face turns a sickly, yellowish green, as I watch it's flesh sag from the bone.
I want her body to react in abject defeat and fear, releasing copious amounts of gaseous flatulence,
for the edification of the ears of Trial Watchers.

What I don't want to see, is tears. Not one.
There will be years for that.
The calendar will count off each day, as the killer slowly rots.

No matter what opinion a member may have of Her Honor,
We will all cheer if JSS will give a rousing set-down to the murderer during the official sentencing.
I dream of a half-hour speech. detailing each manipulation.
Outrage, at the lace-work pattern of loopholes created by this attempt to blind Lady Justice, and her constitutional values.

Then, if there is an overturn to GP, no worries..
Every moment will be a nightmare of survival.
Hell on earth.
Justice.

So, Nurms can flap his gums all he wants for the next two weeks,
while Jenny minces around looking angry,
while MDLR looks up driving directions to the unemployment office,
While we, suffer one last hurrah of Dr Geff and MF.

Oh, I forgot.
Juans closing!
Yummy goodness.

I'm ramblin'
< waves>
Thanks for the whole post but the bolded, italicized and underlined is hysterical, so thanks for the great laugh out loud too.

Water containers are also blue, at least sometimes. This is a problem.

Did Jodi buy a kerosene container from Walmart and not a gasoline container?

I'm pretty sure containers for the different fuels are just conveniently colored and that the container materials aren't different from fuel to fuel.

They never did actually find the gas cans, did they? When they searched JA"s grandparents'/parents' house and Jodi's storage locker? I'll bet Darrell never got his cans back.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd