Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Now going over the gun shot wound on his face. #jodiarias #3TVArias

@monicalindstrom: Remember, jury knows she was convicted, JM showing brutality of wounds to encourage death for #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 now10 seconds ago
Autopsy photos described in excruciating detail.Strongest evidence for prosecutor 2show #JodiArias was bent on killing Travis over and over.

@NancyGraceHLN: Bullet wound over right eye shown to the jury. Passed through skull & ended up in cheek on left side. #JodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq now8 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
#JodiArias if Dr Horn is right as Juan hopes jury will believe then all the events before shot were a horror show warranting the DP

Having viewed all the autopsy photos at the time of the trial, I don't need to see them ever again. They are burned into my memory forever. Just hearing the descriptions is so upsetting, the pictures literally pop into my head in order.

Yes, I hope the jury "gets it"...

I keep repeating myself.. But what kind of monster could do this to another human being?

She was no spoiled brat or needy ex-girlfriend. What we have here is a specimen who is the very epitome of evil. And I don't think I'm exaggerating.

Warning ... Juror Fashion Report from WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19s 19 seconds ago

On a lighter note, the juror to the left of "heels" also has ugg type booties on of similar brown and tan color. It's winter? #JodiArias

WAT is :hilarious:

I'm so glad JM is hammering home the pure viciousness of this attack. It sure makes JA's "pity little me" act even more nauseating.

Yuk! It didn't dawn on me in the first trial how strong that knife had to be to inflict 8? wounds to bone without breaking. Hardly a knife Travis would have selected for cutting a silky curtain cord, as she testified to.

Nosey Parker, you are so right I thought the convicted murderer used a hunting knife as she probably used to slash Mr. Alexander's tires but didn't think to compare it to what was used to cut the imaginary rope. Good point.

@ericksonvision: Doc testifies bullet would have killed Alexander so there would be NO defensive wounds to his hands. Concludes gunshot came last. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 40s 41 seconds ago

Juan is done, were taking a 15 minute recess. All rise. #JodiArias

The fact he wasn't able to scream anymore....ok with a throat being cut you KNOW this...but for some reason it being said brought the brutality home even more

@ericksonvision: #JodiArias court now on 10 minute break.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 44 seconds ago
Dr. Horn- Stab wounds to chest and other parts of body was first in sequence of events, throat, then gunshot #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 57s 57 seconds ago
15 minute break #jodiarias #3TVArias

Nosey Parker, you are so right I thought the convicted murderer used a hunting knife as she probably used to slash Mr. Alexander's tires but didn't think to compare it to what was used to cut the imaginary rope. Good point.

I wonder what kind of knives the police found in the books when she was trying to get out of Dodge.

She should be made to look at those photos!!!:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member