Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jeffgoldesq: #jodiarias Nurmi puts up mitigating factors. Boom. Sidebar"

Hopefully putting these up mean he's wrapping up?

Sure is sounding like Travis is the one with low self esteem. He even acknowledges that he knows she abuses him but he keeps forgiving her.

Travis was the one who grew up truly abused and nothing in his life, not Mormonism nor his PPL training, gave him the tools to be assertive with Jodi and deal with her level of psychopathy.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 28 seconds ago

#JodiArias sits and waits.

She flips her hair back a few times to show she is properly shampooing and conditioning. #Prell.

:hilarious:

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 55s55 seconds ago
Nurmi flipping through a thick book at the bench... #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 34s34 seconds ago
Sidebar over. Nurmi takes down the list of mitigating factors from screen. #jodiarias

I guess we now know why Arias was sure that she could show up unannounced in the middle of the night and expect Travis to allow her to spend the night.

I'm sure she was sex talking him up the entire gas can infused drive there.

Ugh. This is just so sick. All he had to do was dump this one psycho. Let this be a lesson to ANYONE dealing with a partner that doesn't seem right. No more 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th chances. I have definitely been there, but would never do it again.

Travis- Why did you manipulate me into loving you? I was a good guy

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

#JodiArias: There is no excuse for me to be alive. Dr. F again points out that death is always in the background. Jodi was suicidal.

I am pretty new at posting...BUT..IF Jodi was suicidal as expert keeps implying....WHY is Travis dead and Jodi is still here. SMH

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 55s55 seconds ago
Nurmi flipping through a thick book at the bench... #JodiArias

Well.. atleast he didn't look whatever case he needed up on wikipedia. Giggles debasingly and evilly.

@monicalindstrom: #Nurmi: based on your review of this case/r'ship do u have opinion as whether or not #JodiArias was under extreme emotional distress?

@monicalindstrom: DrF: "you can see the momentum building from 2007" that ended in #JodiArias being under extreme emotional stress the day of the murder

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 12s 12 seconds ago

Dr. F believes that #JodiArias was under extreme emotional distress.

:rolleyes:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 57 seconds ago
Nurmi- Based on the dynamics was Jodi under extreme emotional distress...Fonseca YES #jodiarias #3tvarias

@jeffgoldesq: #JodiArias hahaha sidebar. Juan wins. But jury has still seen list on jumbotron. #LegalGamesLawyersPlay

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 36s36 seconds ago
Juan Martinez is objecting to many of Nurmi's questions to Fonseca about evaluating #JodiArias remarks in online chat.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 38s38 seconds ago
Fonseca says she believe #JodiArias was under extreme stress based on her writings.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
Mitigating factors taken down. Nurmi asking about extreme emotional strees. Martinez objects based on "not there to diagnose" #JodiArias

@monicalindstrom: I have not heard any expert in this trial ever say TA deserved death or his action/inaction justified the murder, #JodiArias

Half hour until lunch. The whole morning, spent on ONE instant message chat.

Let's get serious, for those of you in the legal field. Or for those of you who have sat on a jury, aren't these poor jurors sick of the same old same old by now?

YES! They are probably writing in their notebooks "stop just please stopstopstop."

let's have Dr Demarte explain to the jury how borderlines deal with "extreme emotional distress". This one did by VIOLENCE.

From WAT- *Food Alert*

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 18s 19 seconds ago

Knowing @CarolynSungCNN didn't bring me a steak sandwich is causing me extreme emotional distress. :

@monicalindstrom: Both TA and #JodiArias were under extreme stress at this time, TA $$probs, sex probs, Temple probs etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member